• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My last Cinder Fall Match...for now.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Dunno why I want Soul Calibur character to fight her...

RWBY vs Soul Calibur

Soul of Domination vs Soul of Vengeance

-Speed Equal

-SCVl Yoshi

-Takes place a couple meters from each other

-Full Fall Maiden Cinder

FIGHT!!!

Cinder Fall: 0

Yoshimitsu: 2 (Xtas, Paul)

Inconclusive: 0

Yoshimitsu SC6
Pyromaniacess by insertsomthinawesome-dbr3a4s

Haven't those nice Cinder's amrpitsHow does Yoshimitsu's dura nega works?

Cinder have a bigger arsenal (in terms of number of powers) and have higher regen.

Her regen is countered by his Soul Absorption. Otherwise it's just piercing chip damage. Yoshi's main issue is Aura as his mobility can easily counter Cinder's versatility.

Does that ignore regen, or just makes someone "spiritually weaker" any time is hit by it? I don't think we should put dura negation anytime someone wield a weapon like a sword.

He literally absorbs your soul directly.

That's not why it's durability negation though?

Didn't you said that in your last comment? "Piercing chip damage"?

Anyway, is like killing and then stealing the soul or stealing the soul gradually anytime it damage the target?

That's is simply the effect of the blade. As in, if you block, it does a small bit of damage regardless. Hence, why it's Limited.

He does not need to kill you first. He grabs you and simply drains your soul directly from your body.

I see, so Yoshi have pseudo-OHK (making regen useless) and more combat experience (or at least sounds like it), meanwhile Cinder seems more versatile (at least for me), so I feel that Yoshi have the advantage, so for now I'm going to vote for him.

He should be able to break it with enough hits. He has the abilities to stay out of danger until his does so as well.

Hmm, this could be an advantage. Pretty sure Yoshi's soul drain can help increase his damage against Cinder's aura forcefield, since it's considered to be a physical manifestation of the soul. Plus, he can teleport around her giving him a mobility advantage. What effects does his mind disrupting do?

Not sure what you mean by the soul thing.

Not much I can answer there. The blades just says disrupts the mind. So likely like messing with it, messing up thought process. He has used mind reading and forcing people to say certain things before.

His attacks which can drain souls can work on Cinder's aura forcefields that are physical manifestations of her soul, making it easier for him to destroy them. Any attempts to attack Yoshi gets countered by teleportation.

Back