• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Speed Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aiden

You're right in that was me lowballing the heck out of Bakugou's explosions. However, I don't remember anything that would say that they're that fast running speed wise. For example, Tenya's casual running feat was only around 16 m/s (the 50 yard dash was made in 3.04 seconds).

Of course, along with All Might's apparent slowness, it might just be a case of the author not knowing how fast a nitroglycerin explosion is.

I'm just saying that, they have any good movement speed feat?

If not, we can just put Hypersonic+ and clarify that is just combat and reaction

Except for Tenya, who that acceleration thingy

I can't remember any good movement feats off the top of my head since a lot of travel happens off screen in the series.

The best I can think of is Izuku running up a mountain to save Kouta and down a mountain to get Kouta back to base in the middle of a forest within a few minutes at most. However, I highly doubt that either feat is quantifiable due to the lack of a discernible timeframe and the fact that the distance to the base is never shown on screen.

Reppuzan said:
Well, when you put it that way, it seems obvious. So from what I'm getting here:

Most Major Characters: At least Subsonic with Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed

Tenya: At least Subsonic normally with Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed, Can reach at least Hypersonic+ travel speed with enough acceleration

All Might, All For One, Grand Torino: High Hypersonic
I think that this seems reasonable.

@Muuuuh

Because it's been established for the longest that All Might is MUCH faster than anyone else in the series aside from All for One, and Gran Torino called him slow in his current state.

Reppuzan said:
@Muuuuh
Because it's been established for the longest that All Might is MUCH faster than anyone else in the series aside from All for One, and Gran Torino called him slow in his current state.
So we can put Sub Reelativistic speed for Escanor since He blitz Estarossa who blitz Meliodas who blitz Galan (Galan have Mach 1900).

We can change Yu Yu hakusho profiles too, since Yusuke dodge real lightinings in second saga, Class A demons are MHS, so we can put Sensui in MHS+ since he blitz top A class tiers? We can put 3 kings in sub relativistic Since they are more than 70 times more powerfull than Sensui?

@Muuuuh

Absolutely not. The gap between Mach 1900 and Sub-Relativistic is massive.

The reason why we're allowing it for this scenario is because of the fact that Mach 22 is only 1.11x slower than High Hypersonic.

By the way, it was stated by one of the villains that Izuku was "as fast as All Might" whether that's reputable or not I don't know, but it also only seemed to be when using the full extent of his power.

@Pikachu

That would be All for One/Sensei, since they were matching each other blow for blow.

@Pikachu

You're not wrong, Deku is the nickname Bakugou gave him.

However, I don't think Izuku is really as fast as All Might given that he was blitzed by him several times over in their sparring session despite achieving Full Cowl, and that scenario was mostly a one-time thing since he was in the "Don't Think, Just Feel" stage while trying to help him.

He's only recently been able to use 8% of his power without hurting himself, but even then it was an adrenaline rush thing.

I think that it should probably be fine.

Okay. Thanks. Should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back