• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia- Speed upgrade to Rappa, Kirishima and Kaminari, and hax or electrical durability for the latter

Hi guys, I'm new to this so sorry if I did something wrong with the procedure.

With that said, I think Rappa, Kirishima, and Kaminari's speed should be upgraded.

Overclock is mach 5 to 8
Rappa was able to throw punches so fast and have such quick reflexes that not even the original Overclock could find an entrance between his attacks.

Here Rappa was younger and less strong than when he fought with Kirishima, so there is no reason for him to be slower when he fought with him, on the contrary, he had to get stronger over the years and become faster when hitting, because he never left the illegal fights.

Kirishima was able to react and intercept Rappa's punches and attacks.

And Kaminari in Heroes Rising was able to be comparable in combat speed to Kirishima, Kirishima was in fact exceeded by a quick attack before Denki was
The AP of denki should be superior to kirishimas, kaminari's electricity completely destroyed Makihara's bandages, while Kirishima only pushed them hard with his blows. (Worth noting that Makihara's bandages could also physically restrain Bakugo)
Why do I specify this? denki is already documented Large building level on this wiki, well....

I think Denki should be considered capable of ignoring the conventional durability against people, and I didn't want his AP to be lowered as a result.
Something to denote is that in the world of bnha, high voltage and amperage electricity can damage you in the same way that it does in the real world, being able to disrupt your nervous system, stopping your heart, etc.

Even worse, kaminari admits that he must contain himself in power with human beings.

And we know well that its electricity is common electricity, as he can absorb common electrical energy, and power normal technology and machinery.

If this is the case, probably that the lightning of Nine will also follow this logic.

But if you consider that this is not the case, then I think that Kaminari's electrical durability should be increased to Multi-City Block level+, same with Nine lightning AP
Because Nine noticed a considerable increase in power when Deku reached 20% and the only reason he attacked with a lightning bolt was because he noticed that deku's power went up even more. So, if you think electricity does not ignore durability in bnha verse, Denki should at least have higher electrical durability, not than Deku 8%, but considerably above Deku 20%, who is Multi-City Block level

What I’m proposing here​

-Hypersonic Kaminari, Kirishima and Rappa​

-Kaminari and Nine being able to ignore durability​

-Or alternatively, Nine's lightning AP and Denki electrical durability should be increased to Multi-City Block level+​

Last edited:
Hmm, we don't usually do upscaling into other speed tiers but this is practically a blitz so it may be possible, can't say on the other two.

The only thing you did wrong here was not listing which issue(I know it's a manga but I can't remember the equivalent) where the feats came from, good job overall!

At least your motivated enough to commit to a piece of fiction you like enough so that you can even gather scans to make a CRT. Besides my rant, I see no problems with this, although MHA isn't my cup of tea with honey.

We don't really give durability neg to lighting users; just take a look at Thor and Storm's profiles. We usually just give them AP scaling for whoever they harm with their electricity. I'm not totally sure if Deku was at 20%, as Denki's current durability justification says Deku was at 8%, but if Nine did harm 20% Deku with his lightning, then I have no issue upgrading Denki's durability against electricity.

Neutral on the speed stuff.

Rappa can throw normal punches without using his Quirk (you can see this in the anime, and the Quirk itself has a cool down) so I don't really agree with this part of revision, Rappa's punch barrage was shown to be consistently able to blitz to Fat Gum and Kirishima.

Kaminari's AP upgrade should be fine, but I'm not sure about the durability upgrade, since it would imply Bakugo has 20% durability as well.

Last edited:
Rappa can throw normal punches without using his Quirk (you can see this in the anime, and the Quirk itself has a cool down) so I don't really agree with this part of revision, Rappa's punch barrage was shown to be consistently able to blitz to Fat Gum and Kirishima.

Kaminari's upgrade should be fine.O
Oh, I think more than being able to blitz Kirishima and Fatgum, he seemed to be simply able to easily overpower them... But I must admit that I did not remember that several of Rappa´s attacks on both of them were without the use of his quirk.

about kaminari/Nine stuff, I made a new CR only focused on that, i would prefer that you give your opinion in that CT please.
Although ironically, there people seem to agree more to apply dura negation, which would fix the problem of bakugo with MCB durability

Back