• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia - Scaling Revisions [Top Tier Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe that's everything we had to do, it should be fine to close this thread.

Not certain if Gran Torino qualifies as Top Tier, but why is he 8-A right now?

Does that seem right to anyone?
Idk what to do with Gran Torino.

One moment he’s getting scratched by 5%, the next he’s taking direct face shots from All Might, the next he’s getting skewered by Shigaraki. He’s got to be the most inconsistent character we have.

No, that just seems off. I remember him being High 8-C before, but someone upped him to 8-A.

I think it's best to put him back at High 8-C (For injuring 5% Izuku while holding back and KOing Magne in one hit), and just ignore the other moments. Though I agree he's very inconsistent, I mean what was he trying to do against Shigaraki? Looked like he was going to punch him but what was he thinking that was going to accomplish?

Not certain if Gran Torino qualifies as Top Tier, but why is he 8-A right now?

Does that seem right to anyone?
He caught All Might after getting launched by the Air Cannon.

AFO was able to launch All Might hard enough to destroy multiple city blocks previously.

So we just need to calculate how hard All Might was launched to measure Gran Torino's speed.

I mean, there's no calc. We'd need to find out how much force he's throwing All Might with, though there's also the problem with that attack injuring All Might.

I didn't mention speed though.

Done, though I just got City Block level results, which is quite disappointing.
We'd need to find out how much force he's throwing All Might with, though there's also the problem with that attack injuring All Might.
We are just calculating how hard All Might was launched, the attack itself should be much stronger.

That's true actually.

Assuming it'll be accepted, would people be alright for 8-B Gran Torino?

Seems about right for him. Below a lot of characters but superior to almost all the students. Calc needs to be evaluated tho.

Wait....why is Nejire scaling to High Ends? also I saw that AM is Low 7-B+

Are we to say that one of the big 3 is close in power with AM?

EDIT: nvm, though even I still think a possibly to a bit iffy but ill go along with it

Wait....why is Nejire scaling to High Ends? also I saw that AM is Low 7-B+

Are we to say that one of the big 3 is close in power with AM?

EDIT: nvm, though even I still think a possibly to a bit iffy but ill go along with it
She's able to fight Near High-Ends which are stated to be on the same level as Hood, who fought Endeavor, who could somewhat keep up with Shigaraki, who's stated to have power comparable to All Might.

That's basically the scaling chain.

I feel this needs to be said about people reaching “All Might” level:

This is all scaling to weakened, wounded AM after losing One For All and working with just the embers for a few months, and even then he’s displayed himself a far better combatant stat and feats wise. No one is reaching Prime AM tier, which is where the main legend of his power resides. I doubt anyone on this list other than Deku and Shiggy could toss out hundreds of punches vs a High End. They’re scaling around him, but don’t take that to mean they can do better than him.

Thanks for that. I think it's really important to note that it took him being weakened by that much for people to start approaching his level.

I feel this needs to be said about people reaching “All Might” level:

This is all scaling to weakened, wounded AM after losing One For All and working with just the embers for a few months, and even then he’s displayed himself a far better combatant stat and feats wise. No one is reaching Prime AM tier, which is where the main legend of his power resides. I doubt anyone on this list other than Deku and Shiggy could toss out hundreds of punches vs a High End. They’re scaling around him, but don’t take that to mean they can do better than him.
Its not that though. The same weakened AM is the same who could fight OFA while both were holding back. That means that Weakened AM would still be leagues above Nejire. I dont know about the others because its clear cut that they can at least stalemate them

All Might fought OFA?

I think I know what you meant (Maybe), but what does that have to do with Nejire?

Last edited:
All Might fighting and almost losing to an AFO on life support is somehow a feat against Nejire?

This sounds more like an argument of incredulity, something like "All Might and All For One are so far above everyone else that there's no way a student like Nejire could reach that level"
It definitely does
Simply if the feats are there and it’s not outrageous or makes no sense compared to other feats or their scaling chain then they won’t scale

Nejire did indeed defeat and restrain a Near High-end on her own but I've always been against scaling all High-ends to each other based on physicals but more or less based on the specific quirks they posses.

We know for sure that Hood and Helmet are not physically comparable yet Horikoshi considers them the same level since physical strength is not all he's considering. Spatial manip may even be viewed as just as strong or stronger than a strength augmentation quirk.

Unfortunately we don't know the exact quirks of the Near-High-ends possessed apart from them being "comparable to Hood".

There's still a lot of heroes who fought and survived the Near High-ends, even killed like half of them so I find it iffy if they are all supposedly All Might level yet unnamed heroes could take out half their numbers.

This sounds more like an argument of incredulity, something like "All Might and All For One are so far above everyone else that there's no way a student like Nejire could reach that level"
if u honestly think a student could reach his level then I have no idea what u have been reading this entire time. Endeavor heavily outclasses each student yet even he has trouble reaching out to AM (dont know about Weakened though)

We already talked about that as well, there were dozens if not hundreds of heroes around during that battle field. There are so many Quirks with abilities that ignore durability or don't even rely on AP. It's not unreasonable to assume a massive group of heroes can defeat mindless monsters that are similar in strength to Hood.

Also we saw the NHE one shotting a bunch the heroes in the background as well. They also don't scale speed wise, it's really not that impossible for some of them to be defeated.

Edit: BlackeJan, that's not a proper argument. Sorry to say but if that's your argument against Nejire scaling than you might as well drop it. Since being a students means literally nothing.

Would enji knocking out giga even when he was tired and had a hole in his lung scale to his durability or physical stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back