• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia - Scaling Revisions [Top Tier Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fail to see any inherent contradiction in telekinetically pushing the cube and compressing it at the same time to keep it together as it fractures. Especially since he can merge metal into a perfect cube. Can you elaborate on this?

Wolfram was underestimating All Might since he was manhandling him a few minutes earlier; it is plausible he thought that they'll get crushed easily. Even a weakened attack would destroy a significant portion of the tower, and he can easily finish the job with an other attack. He is not that tight with deadlines; he just thought that he'll destroy All Might and the tower at the same time on a whim.

How do we know the cube wouldn't have gotten fragmentated first and then flown back in your scenario? Is there precedent for how MHA treats the physics of 'punching a giant meteor' situation?
Apologies if I'm misunderstanding, but I believe that is the point I was trying to make? That he can be both keeping it together and pushing it. So there would be no contradiction in scaling AM and Deku from pushing it back.

Wolfram was not underestimating All Might at that point in time, that's the entire reason he brought out the cube in the first place. He was failing to kill them, couldn't even catch them, while they were batting away every attack like they were nothing. He was clearly becoming more and more frustrated since they were giving him far more trouble than previously, on top of the support gear he was wearing taking a toll on his brain by jacking him up on power, similarly to trigger, and that's not even regarding the extra quirk that AFO gave to him, which we know makes characters go mentally unstable.

Even the comments Wolfram made before he began attacking Deku and All Might implied that he was frustrated and angry, yelling about how they never give up and calling Deku a brat for preventing him from beating All Might. I severely doubt that he was attempting to hold back in this particular case with the cube, something that he claims, above all his other attacks, to be what will bring down the tower, and that he intentionally threw at the two of them to kill them.

I actually don't know if it would be flown back first then fragmented. It's entirely possible it could've broken first, so that point of mine holds no weight, I'll admit.

If there's any doubt, I believe this calc I made should still put All Might's lifting strength at Class G regardless.

Though it needs to be evaluated first.
Wow, that's higher than the current calc. Honestly surprised. Though the calculated attack itself only comes out at 7-C (16 kilotons), so Wolfram's cube remains his strongest attack.

No, that's not how that works.

The weight of the Steel Bar is 84732760.452 kg (Class M), the speed it travels at 1342 m/s gives it a kilogram of force equal to that of 11596394141.62 kg when it hits All Might. All Might was able to push back against the attack, even when Wolfram added four others.

I'm not 100% if that all scales to All Might (I think it should), but at the lowest he's still Class G with 11596394141.62 kg

So we're no longer considering USJ Nomu as an outlier among the Upper Tier Nomus? Kinda neutral about this. On one hand Ujiko's explanation clearly shows the USJ Nomu representing the Upper Tiers, on the other hand it is also far above any black Nomu we've seen so far. Still, no problems if this is applied.
This might be the wrong thread to ask about this, but is there any reason for the Winged and Four-eyed Nomu to be High 8-C? They just fought random, featless heroes (except the latter who initially survived getting pushed to a building by Torino, but was later easily one-shot by him).

Yes, because the doctor clearly stated the High-Ends are above all other Nomu, and possess stats beyond those in the Upper Tier. While the USJ Nomu was being shown. There was no reason to assume it's an outlier, as nothing in universe stated the USJ Nomu didn't apply to this statement. Especially when it was showing the USJ Nomu.

Endeavor scales to someone who has comparable strength to All Might level, so Hood being above the USJ Nomu becomes even more likely.

Those Nomu should have their profiles removed, they aren't important to the scaling and honestly don't have any real ratings that aren't just speculation.

It was a mistake to give them a profile in the first place.

I don't think Ujiko can just manufacture Nomus on weakened All Might's level willy nilly, the USJ Nomu was a special case.

Of course, that doesn't necessarily mean that the High Ends which are more special, can't scale to it somehow either.

I'm fine with the Hosu Nomu profile getting deleted then.

I never said he could, I mentioned how there's nothing that points to the USJ Nomu not applying to that statement. It's not an outlier to that statement, especially when it was being shown while he was saying that.

But yes, those Nomu profiles are worthless.

I think these revisions make sense. The new LS calcs also help to fill in gaps made from calcs that were rendered unusable (like the All Might LS calc taking over for the past Class G feat being rendered unusable)

Changes are already starting to be applied, such as with 45% Deku and Todoroki with Flashfire and Flashfreeze. I assume this means changes are fine to apply?

TheRustyOne should start applying the changes. We already agreed with these upgrades several months ago and the only reason they weren't applied is because someone wanted 7-B Shigaraki.

Last edited:
I just wanted to ask because I was already at work on Shigaraki's profile. For reference: Does his durability stay 7-B or is it Low 7-B?

Low 7-B+ I believe, he took way to much damage from Deku's 100% attacks, to the point that parts of his flesh were being torn apart.

Shouldn’t everyone that scales to the High-Ends be upgraded to Hypersonic+, due to scaling above the USJ Nomu?

I didn't even realize, but are we scaling their speed to?

Wait, what level of speed are the USJ Nomu and All Might at? Considering they're just downscaling and there's no calc, wouldn't that mean they're baseline Hypersonic+? But Kamino All Might is still Hypersonic+ as well, so what speed are they at?

I assume AM/USJ Nomu are baseline Hypersonic+? And Kamino All Might should probably just be Hypersonic downscaling from his weakened self.

But where does that place them in terms of speed? Where in Hypersonic+ are they at?

And should the High-Ends and Machia scale to them? (Not the Near High-Ends though, they were only stated to be as strong as Hood)

I assume weakened All Might is around Match 24, since he is downscaling from a higher tier.

Neither Endeavor nor the doctor mentioned if they were as fast as All Might, and Aizawa's statement was likely referring to Shigaraki's strength alone.

The doctor said High-Ends surpass the Upper-Tiers in all stats, so yeah, they should scale above the USJ Nomu.

Kamino AFO/AM would just scale to whatever Best Jeanist and Endeavor scale to anyway, since AFO bodied Jeanist and could react to Endeavor's attacks while also dodging Edgeshot. So Hypersonic+ should be fine for the people scaling to High Ends and Shiggy.

Will there be another CRT after this?
I'm not sure if this is the right thread, but I remember this being brought up in the locked revision thread: There is no reason for Knuckleduster to scale to this calculation. Not only has KD never done anything remotely close to causing this amount of damage, he was also trying to prevent Number Six from exploding in their fight by knocking him out before he goes kaboom (the structural integrity of the building being compromised aside). This feat is likely solely from Six's explosion, not from their "clash".
KD's AP is still High 8-C since he can harm Number Six and Stendhal and fight and defeat Instant Villains that's comparable to Octoid who fought Aizawa, whom KD also fought himself.

This isn't the right place to ask. You can make a Vigilante CRT about it if you want.

Though KD shouldn't scale to current character via fighting their younger, likely weaker selves. I have no idea where any of these characters would be rated as besides generic 9-B. (Though if KD did survive Number 6 explosion, than he might be able to scale to it somewhat. Depends on how he survived, if he actually did)

Alright. This'll be the last comment where I'll talk about it in this thread.

You have a point with them not scaling to their younger versions of character. KD got injured by smaller explosions from Six, we currently don't know if he even survived.

I have a question, the full range of One For All only scales to Deku and All Might right? Even if some characters are as strong as All Might, they shouldn't be able to create storms, and nobody else use air pressure attacks like Deku does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back