• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia - Scaling Revisions [Top Tier Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Among all the other revisions, this one seems to be the most universally agreed upon.

The 7-C calc that we have been using to scale many of the top tiers has been decreed unusable, and in the wake of several pieces of evidence, characters such as Hood, the Hospital High Ends and Shigaraki have been agreed to scale directly to the USJ Nomu in stats, from Doctor Ujiko's own mouth.

This will result in all current 7-C characters scaling instead to Low 7-B, as well as upgrading Mirko and Crust for being able to brawl with the High Ends. This will also upgrade Kamino AFO/AM to Low 7-B, as they will simply be noted to be weaker than the time of AM/Deku vs Wolfram, which was barely a month apart I believe, and is therefore feasible.

This will also result in several lifting strength upgrades as well. Due to the USJ Nomu being able to restrain All Might, the High Ends and Shigaraki should also scale to Class G Lifting Strength. Deku proceeds to scale to that due to restraining Shigaraki, Best Jeanist scales for restraining Machia, Mirko scales for being able to rip High End heads off, and Crust scales for being able to push back a High End with his shields. As such, other than Endeavor, the proposed characters should have Class G lifting strength.

Characters affected by this are:

Kamino All Might/AFO - Both should have "Supernatural Willpower" added to their profiles due to the nature of One For All and All For One
Endeavor - no LS changes
AFO Shigaraki
45% Deku
Gigantomachia - Will vary to Low 7-B for strongest form
Hood/Hospital High Ends
Best Jeanist - Durability remains unchanged
Mirko - Should have "Supernatural Willpower" added as an ability for her ridiculous pain tolerance such as shrugging off impalement and losing an arm
Crust - Noted only for his Quirk, not physically, like several other profiles we have

Last edited:
Link for USJ Nomu statement is broken.

What about Flashfire Dabi and Flashfire/freeze Shoto? Do they scale to this too?

When was Shoto stated to be comparable to Endeavor?

Dabi was holding back against him, so he shouldn't scale to him.

The Joint Training Arc statement cannot be used, as Shoto's flames did not show physical force when he used it against Tetsutetsu. All Might had to be talking about the temperature of his flames, not the force they pack. Or Tetsutetsu would scale as well, alongside Chimera too.

A flames ignore durability, so burning a Low 7-B+ doesn't mean someone has Low 7-B+ flames. They need to have a Low 7-B+ temperature feat or showcase Low 7-B+ force, like Endeavor's did.

Dabi also hit him with a Flashfire and he didn't die. He was actively trying to kill Shoto in that moment to hurt Endeavor

He stopped trying to kill him when everyone else showed up and he kept getting interrupted.

If it's just temperature, then sure, they can not scale.

After Endeavor passed out he utterly overpowered Todoroki, at best it's a heat resistance feat. Also Dabi wanted Endeavor to suffer, him being able to take out Todoroki so easily afterward is proof he was holding back all along.

After Endeavor passed out he utterly overpowered Todoroki, at best it's a heat resistance feat. Also Dabi wanted Endeavor to suffer, him being able to take out Todoroki so easily afterward is proof he was holding back all along.

Unless your saying Todoroki dura is Low 7-B as well?
I can agree with them not scaling force wise but being comparable, superior in Dabi's case, temperature wise with heat resistance.

I basically agree with the OP as well, but what lifting strength changes? Would Hood and those physically comparable to him scale to Class G?

Also, before we get claims that this means those characters have higher LS than All Might, keep in mind that USJ Nomu did hit his weak spot and had Shock Absorption. So escaping its hold was far harder for All Might than if he would try to grapple a High End.

Maybe an addition to Mirko’s AP justification could be that Dabi was unwilling to fight her, but he was perfectly fine with fighting Endeavor?

Please note: Some of those are just the concept, don't focus on the profile's layout or their pictures.

Maybe an addition to Mirko’s AP justification could be that Dabi was unwilling to fight her, but he was perfectly fine with fighting Endeavor?
I don't think that's a good reason, especially since Mirko could knock him out in one hit and is faster than him.

I made a sandbox of some of the changes, please tell me if this is alright.

What changes should I make if they aren't.
For Crust, note that his rating is for his quirk, like we do with Ryukyu.

For Mirko, she tore a High End's head off with her thighs, so she doesn't need the "Likely" on her profile. Thoughts on giving her Supernatural Willpower?

Other than that seems pretty good. Will you be doing the Deku, AM and AFO changes as well?

Also, in light of these upgrades, I think 30% Deku should be downgraded to "at least Class K" since Shigaraki won't be Class M anymore.

You said you calced the feat of Muscular flipping the top floor of that building at class K right? Would that suffice as a feat since he restrained him at 30% until he bulked to presumably his max?

I don't think I should put Izuku's profile, since I believe Therefir will make those changes.

I'm not certain if that was 30%, we weren't told if it was. Would people be alright with that, he could've been using 45%.

I'm going off this assumption that Bakugo's statement, where he only uses 45% at the moment of impact, is still accurate, as well as the visual difference between 30% and 45%.

Well he was also wearing the Mid-Gauntlets. But very well, I made a blog post.

Now I need a calc group member to evaluate it. If accepted, I guess we can discuss if 30% should scale to this.

I agree with the changes to Low 7-B obviously as I’ve already said that in the general thread
Flashfire Dabi should also get Low 7-B since his flames>Endeavor’s

Shoto should get At most Low 7-B Durability vs Fire attacks for Surviving Dabi’s Flashfire Jet burn

Another thing I feel should be brought up: Shouldn't Joint Training 100% just be baseline 7-B? The justification is him shattering Nine's barriers, not just one but SIX, with a single kick, when, with a single barrier, he could block Bakugo's 5.48 Megaton blast. Baseline is 6.3 megatons. I feel it's not far fetched.

I'd like to bring up Nejire's AP. Likely Low 7-B with Wave Motion (Was capable of seemingly injuring a Near High-End, which were stated to be just as strong as Hood)

Note: This would only apply to a second key, one for the Paranormal Liberation Arc. No one else scales to her either.

How do people feel about this?
I would go with ‘Possibly Low 7-B’ as opposed to ‘likely,’ but this makes sense.

Nine was getting weaker, it's hard to claim if that was Izuku just being stronger or Nine weakening himself. Also Nine's barriers aren't very consistent, some times he uses one shield to block 8%, another time he uses multiple.

Also 100% Izuku and Bakugo should be equals to each other, since they both have the same Quirk at that moment.

Edit: Possibly or likely is fine to me.

Nine was getting weaker, it's hard to claim if that was Izuku just being stronger or Nine weakening himself. Also Nine's barriers aren't very consistent, some times he uses one shield to block 8%, another time he uses multiple.

Also 100% Izuku and Bakugo should be equals to each other, since they both have the same Quirk at that moment.

Edit: Possibly or likely is fine to me.
Aight

Everything looks reasonable to me, except for the Class G Lifting Strength. As punch/impact/collision was made unusable for Lifting Strength.

The counter argument was that Wolfram was actively pushing against All Might/Deku, but it sounds to me that the scene is more easily interpreted as Wolfram trying to offset the force produced by the striking strength of the Double Detroid Smash and limit the fragmentation. So it would be less about continously pushing the cube, and more about demolishing it with a punch and Wolfram trying to save the cube from being demolished.

Have the relevant clip for analysis:

Everything looks reasonable to me, except for the Class G Lifting Strength. As punch/impact/collision was made unusable for Lifting Strength.

The counter argument was that Wolfram was actively pushing against All Might/Deku, but it sounds to me that the scene is more easily interpreted as Wolfram trying to offset the force produced by the striking strength of the Double Detroid Smash and limit the fragmentation. So it would be less about continously pushing the cube, and more about demolishing it with a punch and Wolfram trying to save the cube from being demolished.

Have the relevant clip for analysis:

I disagree that he was just trying to keep it together. Not only does him attempting to keep it together not inherently mean he's no longer pushing down on them at the same time, his goal at the time was to destroy the entire tower, and overpowering their combined might would allow him to do that. Just keeping it together doesn't do anything in this scenario if he's not also applying the force downwards needed to kill them.

If he was just holding it together, and NOT pushing downwards on them, the cube would've flown backwards not stayed still until it was destroyed. So they're combatting his telekinesis in some way here regardless of the action on the cube he's doing.

I disagree that he was just trying to keep it together. Not only does him attempting to keep it together not inherently mean he's no longer pushing down on them at the same time, his goal at the time was to destroy the entire tower, and overpowering their combined might would allow him to do that. Just keeping it together doesn't do anything in this scenario if he's not also applying the force downwards needed to kill them.

If he was just holding it together, and NOT pushing downwards on them, the cube would've flown backwards not stayed still until it was destroyed. So they're combatting his telekinesis in some way here regardless of the action on the cube he's doing.
I fail to see any inherent contradiction in telekinetically pushing the cube and compressing it at the same time to keep it together as it fractures. Especially since he can merge metal into a perfect cube. Can you elaborate on this?

Wolfram was underestimating All Might since he was manhandling him a few minutes earlier; it is plausible he thought that they'll get crushed easily. Even a weakened attack would destroy a significant portion of the tower, and he can easily finish the job with an other attack. He is not that tight with deadlines; he just thought that he'll destroy All Might and the tower at the same time on a whim.

How do we know the cube wouldn't have gotten fragmentated first and then flown back in your scenario? Is there precedent for how MHA treats the physics of 'punching a giant meteor' situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back