• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Revisions

AidenBrooks999

VS Battles
Retired
I made this calc which lowest end is City Block level.

Who will scale?
Pro Heroes: as all the teachers (Including Midnight and Aizawa) had to wear the High Density Weights to fight the students. They would be rated at "At least City Block level" because the feat was performed by a restrained PL UA's Students: because they still put somewhat of a fight against the restrained teachers (ex: Bakugou and Deku vs casual-restrained All Might, who in that state can destroy Bakugou's Grenadier Bracers which can withstand the power of Bakugou's strongest explosions) and because Deku, Iida and Shoto fought stain, who harmed and killed many pro heroes. Also because they are above fodder villains.

We also have a 'Wall level feat for Deku with NoQuirk (He made the feat via the robot's momemtum, but he still was able to held the metal piece without dropping it or hurting himself) but also suported by Deku lifting All Might (with a PE of at least +1100 joules) that would scale to a bunch of characters, since the Deku was stated to have the worst (apart from the softball throw) results in the Quirk Apprehension Test.

Speed Revision
Talking with Repp he told that the series was going to be downgraded in speed terms. I 100% for movement speed (Like, they are normally Athletic Human to Superhuman by feats). About combat, well, when you make a guy's explosions 12 m/s, you clearly don't to make things too superhuman at least in that regard. From getting hit by bullets to having the fastest characters at Supersonic/+, I think rating students at Subsonic+ (The calc is close to subsonic+, but between the fact that the ice isn't fully showed, aizawa isn't exactly 100% close to it and the fact that the distance between himand shoto is't taken into accound...)

Transonic Pro Heroes (They can fight with students while restrained,and characters like Tomura can blitz them)

Supersonic speesters like Edgeshot for being "faster than sound" and Supersonic+ All Might and All For One

Misc.
Deku's 100% scaling from Todoroki's max output, as they clashed at full power in the tournament, with Deku losing due to his injuries.

I'm not up to date with the stat reasonings for the verse here (But I am on season 2, so once I finished I might start contributing), but it seems fine for everyone.

Seems reasonable to me. Although I am not sure about Aizawa scaling. It has already been established even in the show, That those with physical quirks had a disadvantage in some ways. Likely those like Aizawa and Shinsho, who rely on an ability to get by dont seem to me being concretely tier 8. I think 'likely' is fine for him only, everything else seems fine.

@Therefir

You should see Star Wars: The Old Republic's Non-Force Sensitives. The Bounty Hunter character can slaughter dozens of Jedi Knights and Masters (read High 6-A) with ease.

@Kinkiest

It should also be noted that Aizawa also took on Knuckleduster, who punched a guy with a Gigantification Quirk and took a punch in turn.

All might and all for one should be High Hypersonic+ in his primes states.

SomebodyData said:
From what feat?
All might say that in his prime five of his punches would contain the power of over 300 as he is now, All For One called his current form "slow" compared to his old state.

All might say that in his prime five of his punches would contain the power of over 300 as he is now, All For One called his current form "slow" compared to his old state.

Isnt he High Hypersonic for blitzing Bakugou, who is high end hypersonic+? If so, that is a not a valid reason anymore since the speed downgrade.

@Therefir the first reasoning is power only, and the second one would only make him "At least Supersonic+"

What about deku's speed using one for all 100%? Shigaraki said that he is comparable to all might.

Therefir said:
What about deku's speed using one for all 100%? Shigaraki said that he is comparable to all might.
Again, still Supersonic+ There is no feat that puts All Might or Deku at this level, this is just him getting powerscaled for a blitz.

I know, I was thinking that all might was high hypersonic because his prime is 64 times more powerfull than his weakened state.

Anyway what are we going to do with Deku's keys? in the manga he can go to 20% and 100% full cowl now, while in 20% deku state that he can defeat Chisaki in one hit, that should be at least city block level.

Therefir said:
Anyway what are we going to do with Deku's keys? in the manga he can go to 20% and 100% full cowl now, while in 20% deku state that he can defeat Chisaki in one hit, that should be at least city block level.
9-B normally, 8-B to 8-A with Full Cowl (Depending on the %), 8-A with 100%, much higher with 1,000,000%

Or maybe just 8-B to 8-A with One for All

Therefir said:
Deku can't actually properly use 100% though. His body still breaks apart, it's just that Eri is healing him so fast that he can use it without having to worry. This is most likely gonna be a one-time kind of deal tbh.

Yeah, no 100% Deku yet (even though he's basically gone Super Saiyan).

20% Full Cowl would probably be a higher level of 8-B, since it still hasn't demonstrated nearly the same amount of power as 100%.

Reppuzan said:
Yeah, no 100% Deku yet (even though he's basically gone Super Saiyan).
Regular 100% should be 8-A

About Full Cowl 100% - He can use it, but it would be a one time thing, and pretty sure some characters in this wiki have one-time-only attacks

Well, we'll have to see his feats next week. No use adding a key for a form with no feats.

@Gimmy

This guy is a trained Yakuza, so he ought to have more practice than average than most.

I don't know how much throwing factors into movement speed, but at the very least this keeps this from seeming unreasonable.

@Rep

http://www.********.net/manga/chapt...u-no-hero-academia-illegals-chapter-14/page_9

This also exists. "Captain Celebrity" just hoists a cruise ship out of the ocean, so that could possibly be calced?

AidenBrooks999 said:
I think it just the impact effect. It would be ironic for Tetsutetsu to break the sound barrier after being a steelbag for bullets.
To be fair there was poison gas immobolizing him

Just to be clear, is Todoroki getting downgraded to from "Multi-City Block" to "City Block" because of these revisions? Not concern or anything, just curious....

Back