• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Revisions: It's A Long One People

I mean 5% barely increased his combat speed too, and when Bakugo stated that about 8%, Deku was still in his U.A. beginnings ratings. Deku became much faster after that, proved by his Subsonic+ feat.

5% increased his speed by 74 percent, 385 m/s to 672 m/s. By this logic Base Izuku is 857.5 m/s (Baseline Mach 2.5) and 5% would be 1496.7 m/s (Mach 4.3), and 8% would be way faster.

Do you see the problem here?

5% increased his movement speed from Athletic Human to Supersonic, and RoS Deku was able to perform a Subsonic+ feat without OFA. Logic tells us that his current 5% should be much faster now. So I think we should just ignore the sketchy multipliers and use the feats we have at our disposal, which are Deku reacting and blocking a Supersonic+ attack.

You know what I don't think I care that much, if anyone see it as a problem they can bring it up later.

Deku or other students having Supersonic+ reactions is certainly not that important, the real problem here is what we are gonna do with Shigaraki.

No one is going to like what I'm going to say when I update the thread, I imagine instant rejection but I think it could work.

Does anyone have any objections? If not then this should be alright to add. I'll update the thread with Shigaraki once we're done.

No one is going to like what I'm going to say when I update the thread, I imagine instant rejection but I think it could work.

Does anyone have any objections? If not then this should be alright to add. I'll update the thread with Shigaraki once we're done.
One last thing Deku stated To endeavor he could use 10-15% with No strain during endeavor agency which heroes rising takes place slightly before(I assume)so would Heroes rising Dekus feats actually apply to 10% I mean Deku basically never mentions his casual percentages when going into them(Unless it’s the first time)so it doesn’t sound that extreme or is it better to just ignore that because it could make things way to complicated with way to many assumptions

Also that would Clutter Deku’s page

Last edited:
One last thing Deku stated To endeavor he could use 10-15% with No strain during endeavor agency which heroes rising takes place slightly before(I assume)so would Heroes rising Dekus feats actually apply to 10% or is it better to just ignore that because it could make things way to complicated with way to many assumptions
He states he's using 8% in the movie so no we won't. Maybe his base limit increased and he doesn't know it yet like with 8%, but that doesn't matter.

He states he's using 8% in the movie so no we won't. Maybe his base limit increased and he doesn't know it yet like with 8%, but that doesn't matter.
Oh ok I thought he didn’t mention his percentage in the film potentially the cell activation amp boosted his base limit but that’s irrelevant albeit interesting headcanon

But yeah now no Objections from me

Wait, Tokoyami should have a new key for that Re-Destro thing. Also I never got this calc looked at again, which puts the Ragnarok feat at 8-B. It should be noted that Re-Destro was resisting, so Dark Shadow upscales from this.

Just need to finish up the changes. But yes I've already prepared everything, when that's done we can release the beast.

TheRusty can start with that if he wants, I will keep updating the profiles slowly.

All right, it'd been done. 7-C Endeavor, which scales to his AP since I'm talking about his thrust not his heat. Since the force of his flames wouldn't scale to Low 7-B Shigaraki if that's accepted, I think this would be alright no matter where he falls.

Last edited:
I'm not fully sure on Dabi and Endeavor thing. We could consider it an outlier and not scale them to each other, since I'm not really seeing Dabi fight Endeavor right now so we likely won't see how strong his fire is in this arc. That would keep Geten, Re-Destro, Mount Lady, and more at 8-A.

Last edited:
All right, it'd been done. 7-C Endeavor, which scales to his AP since I'm talking about his thrust not his heat. Since the force of his flames wouldn't scale to Low 7-B Shigaraki if that's accepted, I think this would be alright no matter where he falls.
What is the 7-C feat that you are referring to?

Wait doesn't that imply AM was getting cancelled out and injured by a 7C attack and that such attacks could weaken him? This also further more implies Endeavor could harm AM with his thrust. Endeavor wasn't even using Flashfire so his flames would lack the force they normally do.

Also High 8C Hawks might make sense since GT could kill a white nomu when he got serious and Hawks took several blows to do so and seemed to end them by death by a thousand cuts.

No it doesn't, AFO also adds multiple strength enhancers and kinetic boosters to his Air Cannon. We cannot prove he used those against Endeavor, all we can tell visually is that he's using spring like limbs. Also we don't know if Endeavor isn't using Flashfire, he should be since holding back against AFO is absurd. His flames can't stop physical force unless it carries similar force, his heat alone wouldn't stop that attack.

The same is true with the 7-C feat, all we can see is AFO using Spring like Limbs.

Also it's possible that maybe All Might had been weakened to 7-C, after fighting Wolfram, but I'm not sure anyone would agree with that.

Endeavor based on what we're visually seeing of his flames isn't using flashfire, we have never seen him perform a fire blast like that with flashfire and the closes things to a normal fire blast from flashfire are Jetburn (which is a focused ray) and Hell Curtain (which is a large sphere)

AFO also pierced Jeanist without visibly using Springlike limbs.

So AM was weakened to 7C then counters a 7C and then an even stronger attack after being weakened to the point he can't stay fully muscled? If we're agreeing AM was weakened to 7C then saying Enji scales we're saying he's as durable as Kamino AM even though that's clearly not the case.

Endeavor's flame's physical force in unrelated to his Flashfire, so it doesn't matter.

I'm not saying let's downgrade All Might to 7-C.

I don't see what him piercing Jeanist has anything to do with anything. Jeanist doesn't scale to Endeavor. My point is that it doesn't make sense for AFO to use a All Might level blast against Jeanist. So he probably only used Spring Like limbs to power up his Air Cannon. And it wouldn't make sense to use a weaker blast against Endeavor, who is superior to Jeanist.

Also there's no denying that Endeavor stopped one of AFO's blast, which heat is incapable of doing. Doesn't matter if he used Flashfire or not, even though we know Endeavor has been using Flashfire since Touya was around. I'm suggest that the blast should've at least been 7-C, while he used Low 7-B blast against All Might.

Last edited:
Endeavor's thrust ends up scaling to his dura through Hood (who I personally feel he should downscale from as he withstood two hits with the rest piercing his body). So if Endeavor's thrust ends up 7C so does his dura, Although an argument could be made about that as he took like 3 hits from Hood and was coughing up blood and mentioned he couldn't move but that depends on how far you think his thrust is from Hood's strength.

Unless you mean when AFO first stopped his fire blast I don't recall AFO ever being deflected by Endeavor as most of the fight was AFO dodging Edgeshot before sending Endeavor and everyone besides AM flying. The attack Endeavor stopped would've been a a Low7B attack as it was intended for AM.

Considering his Enhanced Senses, AFO probably saw Endeavor coming before he attacked him so he could've stopped using the multiple strength enhancers and kinetic boosters (Which is Low 7-B). But he at least using Spring Like Limbs to power it up. This support him scaling to the 7-C Air Cannon. The anime show that AFO had at least Spring Like Limbs activated while he did the 7-C attack, and he clearly has it on during that clash with Endeavor.

Yes Hood scales and he was stated to be stronger than Endeavor. Hood only did that much damage with his blade, his normal attacks didn't hurt Endeavor that much. Remember piercing is more dangerous than blunt force, he's coughing up blood because his side was slashed open.

You can see the two clash here, and the anime show it in better detail. Just like how we don't see AFO perform the 7-C feat in the manga, but the anime shows him using Spring Like Limbs.

So AFO, powers up an attack for AM then powers down said attack to stop Endeavor? That doesn’t make a lot of sense

Endeavor only coughed up blood after he got thrown through some buildings. Furthermore unless your telling me getting slashed in the face and side Endeavor’s body lost movement, the main damage was from the throws Hood landed.

That supports what I said then. Endeavor attacked and AFO deflected. We have no idea how much AFO put into his attack on Jeanist as it looks exactly like what he hit AM with, we have no idea how much AFO put into his defence against Endeavor as it once again looks the same besides not all he had.

7C Endeavor makes no sense as well seeing as how Ryukyu would’ve died when Endeavor got slammed into her, Ryukyu also wouldn’t have been able to harm the High Ends, 45% Deku gets amped to 7C as well and GT scales too.

45% Izuku is almost half as strong as All Might in universe, I don't see what's the problem there, no one scales to him. Though like people said Shigaraki doesn't want to kill Izuku so we could just say he was holding back. Ryukyu wouldn't be hit with the same force, the energy Endeavor had when he hit her is far less than the actual punch.

Gran Torino shouldn't scale to someone he never damaged, and was impaled by in one punch.

Hood's first throw did almost no damage to Endeavor, just bruised him a little. It's clear his insides were messed up from being sliced open, why are we talking about this anyway? What does this have to do with anything?

How about we focus on Shigaraki, that's more important, I'm not going talk about 7-C Endeavor anymore. I made my point, if everyone disagrees that's fine I didn't believe you guys would accepted it anyway. I see no reason to keep repeating myself.

Do you believe the statements from Endeavor and Aizawa to be incorrect, 8-A or Low 7-B Shigaraki. Which side do you fall on and why?

I believe at bare minimum Shiggy is in the upper end of 8A. He can punch through Ryukyu, knock her out with one indirect blow, make 45% spew blood and based on Endeavor’s reaction to him he most likely scales above Hood. Low 7B seems too high to me but if we got more evidence I wouldn’t be surprised. So for now I suppose I’m in the 8A camp based on what’s been seen so far (although personally Low 7C makes more sense to me).

Last edited:
I actually never considered scaling Endeavor's AP to 7-C before, but I agree with the change, and I also agree with Endeavor's durability and Shigaraki's AP being Low 7-B. Plenty of evidence was given for all of these, and I agree.

Edit: Though, since a lot of people don't agree and the subject has changed to whether Shigaraki is 8-A or Low 7-B, my response is that he should be Low 7-B. He fought 100% Deku for a period of time and has multiple statements of him at least being nearly on All Might's level.

My issue with scaling Shigaraki to 100% Deku is that he did absolutely nothing but survive an ass kicking via his healing. When Deku punched him the first time in his jaw, when he didn’t have healing, it dislocated and was nearly torn off like nothing.

There is no scale of strength where you can be comparable to someone’s AP if their attacks can literally tear your body parts off with a single hit.

Wasn't Shigaraki able to take several of Deku's 100% attacks at the beginning of Chapter 285 though? Or was that also just because of regeneration.

Edit: Also, 100% Deku is 7-B at this time, so Shigaraki being Low 7-B still indicates that he's weaker, which explains how he got an ass kicking to begin with.

100% Izuku is Baseline 7-B.

But Shigaraki's dura should without question be Low 7-B, since an 8-A's head would be pulverized if he got punched by a 7-B. Not only that but he took a 100% kick with only a bruise on his stomach, and later on took three rapid 100% blows from and didn't lose any body parts. Izuku hasn't torn off a single body part of Shigaraki.

The discussion here is about his AP, if it should be Low 7-B via downscaling from Kamino All Might (3.9 Megatons) via the statements.

Last edited:
Yeah Izuku even said shigaraki is adapting to his 100% hits meaning he is becoming more durable somehow

Yeah Izuku even said shigaraki is adapting to his 100% hits meaning he is becoming more durable somehow
No he isn't that's wrong, it's a mistranslation. How is would his body even be getting more durable when his body is falling apart?

If it's AP we're talking, then I agree with him being Low 7-B. He's constantly stated to at least be nearly comparable to All Might, so it's very likely that the intent is for him to be established as such. This is especially true given that neither Deku nor Gran Torino refuted this statement despite having seen Kamino All Might at full power. In fact, the fact that Endeavor said this while having seen Kamino All Might at full power makes this statement even more valid.

Alright but shigaraki definitely is low 7-B anyways for liveing a Baseline city level character beating him down

Back