• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Revisions: It's A Long One People

Kind of aggravating that there is just a small mini arc where Deku is 10-15% and makes large growths but has no feats so we can’t make a profile for him, but what are you going to do about it. Guess he’ll go back to only being able to use Black Whip for a second.

And “creating too many whips lowers his control” is a fine weakness for current Deku.
Tbh i always thought during Endeavor Agency he was at 8% that completely glossed over my head then again it was mentioned in Dekus wall of text

The revision seems good to me, and we had already discussed the majority of it in other threads.

I updated Bakugo's guantlet calc so we can continue with the revisions.

Last edited:
I agree with all the proposed revisions. However, one thing that wasn't brought up was that Heroes Rising Bakugo has an 8-B calc with his Grenadier Bracers.

There are many reasons, but just know that the calc is incorrect and will not be used.

Ah, okay. Thanks for the clarification.

Anyway, like I said before, the revisions look good to me so I agree with them.

I'd say something we need to discuss is how strong Yakuza Arc 8% Izuku is, since people like Mirio and more scale to him. We've already agreed that Heroes Rising Izuku become stronger during the movie with Cell Activation, and it takes place 2 months after the Yakuza Arc, which means two months of training.

Where exactly do we put them at?
Didn't you say that Cell Activation only increases physical performance? I think we can downscale Yakuza Arc Deku from Heroes Rising Deku, which would make him High 8-C, and those who upscaled from that 8% like Mirio would be baseline High 8-C+.

I don't know anything about that Quirk, I don't have the subs and I don't watch unofficial subs. I only know what everyone else has told me, and what the wiki says. 2 months of training and Cell Activation which makes them quite a bit stronger than their Yakuza Arc self.

That's what I know.

Okay, according to the wiki Cell Activation only increases physical performance and not physical strength, so what does everyone else think? Should Yakuza Arc Deku downscale from Heroes Rising Deku? Or should he just be baseline High 8-C?

Last edited:
I personally don't see Deku getting that much stronger from the cultural festival to Joint Training. Mahoro's quirk was never presented as some sort of massive buff, and Deku only regarded it as a slight improvement. Even with all his training, the massive gap in power he would have gained while staying at the exact same percentage is higher than any other power bump he's had.

I don't think any issues arise from just downscaling OH arc Deku, otherwise we get Deku and bakugo near one shotting Mirio and Overhaul after just 2 months of training.

Impressive and cohesive, I like it. There are only two things I would comment on.

Bakugo should have Statistics Amplification in his normal key, not just One for All, as he can change the strength of his explosions, as well as increase his speed.

A big thing that I think should be clarified is whether the Provisional License Exam is in the Rise of Villains saga or UA beginnings saga. It's an issue I see with a couple of the profiles (like Jiro and Kaminari), because from my understanding, and with the anime as a basis, Overhaul is the start of the Rise of Villains arc, signified by it being the start of season 4 and a massive tonal shift for the series. It also features Deku being in his new "base" of 8% for the entire time, with Deku's percentage being a defining point for understanding the timeline of the franchise.

Thoughts?

Other than that, all the profiles look fine, though some could use a few touch ups after the revisions to give them more "character."

If we want to use 5% at its highest peak, we will have to assume the Provisional License Exam is part of the U.A. Beginnings Saga, so Jiro and Kaminari's profiles need to be changed.

Minor nitpick, but in the Kirishima tab, you have "8-B with Red Riot Unbreakable" but it should be 8-A

well with that, I don't have any issues with the so far proposed profiles. And i actually forgot Kirishima managed to pierce Machia's skin.

Actually, shouldn't Tsuyu be baseline High 8-C for knocking out Shishida? Even if he was distracted, his durability was still large building+ with his transformation. And it would make sense with her baseline durability.

I'm back, yeah that all looks fine for me as well. I'd say Kirishima's surface area is far smaller than Macha, so he wouldn't need to be 8-A to pierce his skin, and I'd imagine a 8-B would be able to pierce his skin. If Machia was smaller but kept the same strength and durability, I'm pretty sure Kirishima wouldn't be able to pierce him.

Ignoring that, the rest of them looks good.

Hey wait, would Mount Lady and those who scale to her, scale to this calc from Machia? Since she was able to take him charging full speed, and he did this feat while running as well. Since I'm pretty sure the morale he has now is higher than when he was running towards Shigaraki during the MVA arc.

At the least she should scale to this, since his morale was pretty low here.

Hey wait, would Mount Lady and those who scale to her, scale to this calc from Machia? Since she was able to take him charging full speed, and he did this feat while running as well. Since I'm pretty sure the morale he has now is higher than when he was running towards Shigaraki during the MVA arc.

At the least she should scale to this, since his morale was pretty low here.
Yeah she should scale bare minimum to sad Machia but I think it’s fair to scale her to the earthquake calc and if applied to those who scale to her I don’t think it makes to much of a difference I think it’s Just Cementoss and Geten who scale so it should be fine

Last edited:
Hold on, if Mount Lady scales from that 500 tons feat, then Geten would scale too, and from him Dabi and practically everyone else would also scale.

Using the 200 tons feat is safer and more consistent with Dabi, Geten and Best Jeanist's feats.

Hold on, if Mount Lady scales from that 500 tons feat, then Geten would scale too, and from him Dabi and practically everyone else would also scale.

Using the 200 tons feat is safer and more consistent with Dabi, Geten and Best Jeanist's feats.
Yeah maybe 500 ton Geten and Dabi is a bit of a stretch that would make them on Par with 100% Re Destro which is inconsistent as 100% Re Destro is also 500 tons.

Also skeptic only seemed worried that Machia would defeat Re Destro so Dabi being in that Ball Park doesn’t make sense otherwise he also would’ve worried about Dabi.

Last edited:
That's fine, I was going to say something but it doesn't matter. Since at the least his Morale should be higher than the 200 ton feat, considering he's literally crying. So yeah besides the Kirishima thing I'm fine with everything that's in your sandbox.

Hope we can add these changes soon.

But I will say, fire ignores durability and Dabi even being baseline 8-A means he's a danger for Re-Destro. The reason he doesn't worry is because Geten is handling him, I'm positive he can blow away his flames with his shockwaves, but they'll burn him if they made contact.

Last edited:
The changes of this CRT were mostly accepted, so I think we should be able to apply the revision to all affected profiles by now.

By the way, Bakugo's profile should probably be worded better, there is no need to put "higher with maximum explosions" in each key if his rating doesn't really change, so I think his profile should be worded like this: "8-C, up to High 8-C with Explosion | High 8-C | 8-A | Low 7-B"

I don't mind not putting higher in every key if it's unnecessary , but shouldn't it be noted that he can produce explosions higher than his normal AP somewhere? But if no one has any objections then I believe this stuff can be added.

We can put that in his abilities section, but how do we know Bakugo's High 8-C+ feat is not him using his maximum explosions?

I forgot about this but everyone who scales from trained Tokoyami should have Supersonic+ reactions and combat speed since he can keep up with Slice, and Dark Shadow should be comparable to other students with Supersonic+ ratings.

He didn't injure himself to our knowledge, also he tried to use a Howitzer Impact right after. So I'd assume that's the most power explosion he can make without damaging himself.

Either way I don't think it's important. Why is Dark Shadow compared to Iida, wait why is Iida Supersonic+? I don't remember him being compared to 8% Izuku.

I think Dark Shadow was able to react to a casual attack from Chimera, but let me check again. As for Iida, his main strength is speed, so shouldn't he be at least comparable to base Deku? There's also other students like Kirishima who almost managed to save Aizawa from a surprise attack.

Why is base Deku Supersonic+, wasn't he like Subsonic+?

Saving Aizawa from a surprise attack seems fine, that means they're at least comparable.

Base Deku raised his arm almost as fast as Bakugo when they were attacked by Nine's dragons (though Deku's arms covered less distance, that's why he is not fully comparable to Bakugo).

I checked the fight and Tokoyami actually saved Ojiro from a rock thrown by Chimera, so in terms of reactions and speed they are comparable. Also Tokoyami's speed was praised by Hawks.

So 8% barely increases his base speed at all, since Bakugo and 8% were shown to be pretty equal in speed. 5% is faster than his base, and 8% is way way faster according to Bakugo. Yet with both of those amps he only equals Bakugo in speed.

That seems weird.

Wait so guys since things are mostly concluded when the changes go through are we gonna leave Shigaraki’s stats as unknown(Aside speed)as that’s gonna get covered later

We aren't going to leave Shigaraki at Unknown, I'll edit the topic with a collapsible once the changes have been made.

Back