• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #2

>_> I wish the MHA community here was a bit more active, also when is the new chapter coming out?

New chapter will be out tomorrow. Spoilers are out now.

Also, is it just me or do High-End's Quirks seem redundant? He has Muscle Augmention & Power. What's the difference?

I'm guessing Hero-Koshi is trying to emphasize that his super strong

inb4 it's stated that High-End is as powerful as USJ Nomu >_>

(I 'havent' read the spoilers so plz no spoilers yet :( )

Shadowbokunohero said:
which profiles?
The characters scaled from All Might's speed based on his own personal, and unfounded beleifs about how a feat works. Because it's a "Common Trope". A pretty lazy way to dismiss a feat.

I just reverted the profiles back to their original state. If he wants it to change, he is going to need to make a CRT about these sorts of things. Going ahead and changing because you feel like it (Without a CRT) is blatant vandalism

No, those "Reasons" boil down to "I don't like it cuz it;s a common trope" when stripping away all of the redundant wording.

Like it or not, he needs to make a CRT about these kinds of feats before doing this

Sorry if my actions are a little rash. But It's very frustrating when someone goes ahead and changes shit because of their own personal beliefs. And mostly unfounded, and out of context opinions at that.

If the calc is judged to be invalid why would he need to make a CRT before reverting the profiles back to how they were before the calc? I thought that would have just been considered an automatic process.

we just need more input from other calc members

we will see how it goes

but please don't jump the gun and revert all the profiles back again

Damage3245 said:
If the calc is judged to be invalid why would he need to make a CRT before reverting the profiles back to how they were before the calc? I thought that would have just been considered an automatic process.
Calc group members can be wrong. They aren't a supreme higher diety that is never wrong.

We had a whole entire thread discussing the speed in the context, and agreed it works. I even said so on the blog, yet he ignored me.

He said he would make a thread regading Blitzing feats, and he needs to keep his word.

well I'm not saying it is but

it was done with no amount of effort

is literally above anything the verse has sheen outside of All Might and OFA.

and we have never seen Todoroki pull those type of feats ever again

Well, nobody has ever tanked it, and nobody scales from it (or should scale from it) directly. There's nothing I can think of off the top of my head that makes it an outlier.

But we should remove Endeavor scaling to it.

Shadowbokunohero said:
it was done with no amount of effort

is literally above anything the verse has sheen outside of All Might and OFA.

and we have never seen Todoroki pull those type of feats ever again
Wait, wasn't the 8-A feat during the Sports Fesitval Arc? Where he got really angry at Sero and froze him with everything he haid. Todoroki was visibly panting, and his body came very close to freezing. It as hardly casual.

Also, I reverted the remaining profiles back to Supersonic+ for the time being.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Todoroki has done it multiple times.

Besides it was done with a lot of effort, it was stated that was Todoroki's limit.

Damage3245 said:
Well, nobody has ever tanked it, and nobody scales from it (or should scale from it) directly. There's nothing I can think of off the top of my head that makes it an outlier.
But we should remove Endeavor scaling to it.
i asked a few calc members

Enji's feat from the latest chapters could bee around high end 8-B to low end 8-A which would make it pretty consistent

Don't you mean high-end 8-A and low-end 8-B?

But Endeavor's feat only looks around Large Building level currently. Maybe 8-B but that still wouldn't put him to 8-A like Todoroki.

but yeah I kinda agree Enji not scaling, I mean if it was a fire attack, a case could be made.

the thing is most top tier characters have consistent feats of 8-B/High 8-C

which is why I questioned if it was an outlier or not

Well, it wasn't vaporized. He cut the building into numerous chunks. I'd say it's High 8-C until we get a better value.

High-End's durability takes a bit of a dip; 10 Hell Spider flames = possibly 8-B. High-End can't tank a single one of them.

Back