• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #2

AstralKing7 said:
am i the only who thinks AFO in his prime should be way stronger than All Might in his prime. like no one has been able to put him down for good ever including all might
But All Might certainly thought he did; and he practically destroyed All For One's head.

AstralKing7 said:
am i the only who thinks AFO in his prime should be way stronger than All Might in his prime. like no one has been able to put him down for good ever including all might
One For All gets stronger as it is passed down. When it was All Might's time, he happened to then have the strength to defeat All For One. But they should be equals.

I really hope we get to see All For One and All Might in their prime fight

ik it gets stronger while passed down but AFO in his prime still hasnt been defeated yet. AM also suffered a bad injury from AFO and this was before their final fight. Imo AFO in his prime should beb stronger than all of the OFA users since they never beat him and lets not forget AFO is freaking old since OFA was created to fight him right. How many times was it passed down?? Like a lot since we saw all of those shadows in the fight with Deku and Todoroki

AstralKing7 said:
ik it gets stronger while passed down but AFO in his prime still hasnt been defeated yet. AM also suffered a bad injury from AFO and this was before their final fight. Imo AFO in his prime should beb stronger than all of the OFA users since they never beat him and lets not forget AFO is freaking old since OFA was created to fight him right. How many times was it passed down?? Like a lot since we saw all of those shadows in the fight with Deku and Todoroki
Deku is the 9 user iirc

@Astral

Izuku is the ninth wielder. All Might is the eighth.

The power of One For all increases with each wielder. That's why All Might as able to bet Prime All For One when all of his predecessors failed. Nana also died after she had passed One For All to All Might, meaning that she was running on fumes the way All Might was in his final clash.

Shadowbokunohero said:
didn't Todoroki technically harm the Nomu that fought All Might? doesn't that mean his ice negates durability to an extent
I think so too...though it is also possible that Nomu had high 7-A durability against physical attacks only.

I think Todoroki's ice ignores durability to an extent.

-BANLK- said:
Damn BNHA and One Piece are going all out these past chapters.
this time next year My Hero academia should be in top 100 best selling manga of all time.

My Hero just be so lit lately

I predict my Hero to have sold 18 Million copies by the end of the year.

that's the lowball

so Low Ball: 18 Million (this really is a lowball, assuming the sales do as good as last year)

Mid End: 20 Million (Due to the anime covering one of the most revered arcs in my hero and a film coming out later, it very plausible for my hero to hit these numbers)

High End: (this one is unlikely but still plausible, in the event the my hero movie does for the manga that strong world did for One Piece, we could see up to 25 million)

I'm happy with 18 million, but My Hero Academia is already in a good state.

Yeah, honestly one of the best things to come out of the series is the consistently great seasons of anime it has.

One of my favorite shonen manga Toriko received a god-awful adaptation and it's never been as popular as MHA has in the west. We're really lucky that Bones is treating the series with so much respect.

This has been on my mind for a long time, how strong do you think the top heroes from other countries will be? Hax and AP wise.?

USA have the most haxed heroes of course :]

Russia should have the most powerful heroes AP wise.

I really want to know how powerful the heroes are in other countries, and since Endeavor was the most powerful hero in Japan, they probably need to ask for help from other countries to defeat this Nomu

We've only seen one Pro Hero from another country I think and that was the Captain Celebrity dude whose Quirk was Flight. He wasn't that haxed but he could fly while carrying a large ship.

No idea how strong the rest of them will be.

I also imagine the US top hero being super haxxed. What would be even better is if the top villain was super haxxed instead.

Well, it is a bit understandable considering the target audience of the series and who it is made by.

Personally I'm hoping we're still in the really early phase of the mange; by comparison all of this is pre-Timeskip Naruto so far. We may still have hundreds of chapters left that we can use to explore other countries as well.

Therefir said:
Russia should have the most powerful heroes AP wise.
Well, we have this guy with FTL speed, but he never shown any AP feats yet. It would be funny if the mangaka of BNHA will add a similar character.

I'm more concerned about the manga chapters being kinda short.

But eh, I guess I'd rather them come out on a weekly basis anyways.

VersusJunkie54 said:
I'm more concerned about the manga chapters being kinda short.
But eh, I guess I'd rather them come out on a weekly basis anyways.
Monthy Manga *cough* Boruto *cough

i need another solid 5 years of MHA atleast

Finally watched the fight!...It was good, but to be honest I still like Izuku vs Muscular better.

Mid: The ability to regenerate from decapitation or severe brain damage.

Nomu and All For One should have their Regenerationn upgraded to Mid. High-End was able to regenerate from decapitation.

Not only that but it was stated All For One's injury from All Might could have been healed with Super Regenerationn if he had it at the time.

This looks like severe brain damage to me.

All For One did have Super Regenerationn at one point in the past but I don't think he has it currently.

Damage3245 said:
All For One did have Super Regenerationn at one point in the past but I don't think he has it currently.
No he didn't All For One's doctor said if they had Super Regenerationn five years ago, his wounds would have been healed.

All For One has Super Regenerationn on his profile (Which makes sense considering he gave it to Nomu (USJ) and High-End) so yes his Regen would be upgraded.

Do you agree with Super Regenerationn being Mid Regen instead of Low-Mid?

I don't think he means prime all for one, just a version from before the USJ arc.

inb4 ENji pulls a Town Level+ feat next chapter and one shots High End

using the power of ..........his family....uhh i guess

Shadowbokunohero said:
inb4 ENji pulls a Town Level+ feat next chapter and one shots High End

using the power of ..........his family....uhh i guess
I know this is a joke but honestly, I wouldn't particularly mind a town level feat from Endeavor....maybe small town level instead so that no one calls it an outlier.

Andytrenom said:
I don't think he means prime all for one, just a version from before the USJ arc.
Yes, that's right.

If the Nomu are made how we think they are (All For One injecting Quirks into them) then at some point All For One must have possessed Super Regenerationn.

> inb4 ENji pulls a Town Level+ feat next chapter and one shots High End

I doubt Endeavor is getting up again.

any news on who is singing the new opening for my hero?

the fact that we haven't gotten anything yet bugs me...

I wouldn't be surprised if they keep the opening but just change the visuals

My hero

Back