• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #11

BlackeJan said:
Alright so I now believe that Endeavor has been also holding back the entire time until his fight with High End
He's only fought fodder and AFO before this. The Nomu he stomped and he didn't get a chance to go all out against AFO since it was All Might's moment. This is the only proper fight and he one shotted/killed High End multiple times in the fight but Regen kept him in

Nullflowerblush said:
Here, Enji managed to grab ahold of the Nomu's neck, halting its momentum even though it was reaching out and trying to grab him.

Also, Enji punched the Black Nomu and blew him back a considerable amount. There was a hint of fire, so I don't know if this could go into a physical tier.
This never happened in the manga, and Endeavor not using his blue fire against a much larger threat, High-End, should be proof that his fight with Black Noumu fight never took place in canon.

Endeavor did mention that the Nomu in Hosu did have a Regenerationn Quirk in the manga, and he told Gran Torino he was going to deal with the Hosu Nomus.

@TheRustyOne That doesn't change my comment, we never saw how he defeated them in the manga, and him using blue fire in the anime against a fodder Noumu but not against High-End should tell you something.

Also unless the viz translation is wrong, Endeavor states his Flashfire moves are his flames compressed into a white hot point. Which means he can make white flames, which are hotter than blue flames. If someone wants to bring up the anime, it had him use blue fire when he broke free from Hood's grasp. (Though that's not important)

That's not the point I was making, I was just letting you know that he did fight that Nomu. Not saying he did use blue fire against the Nomu, just clearing that up.

CaptainSparkz said:
Here's a better one
I'm not sure why people are arguing this is just an "extended scene" of the manga, we saw panel by panel how Endeavor defeated High-End, and it wasn't anything like that, this is no different than what happened with Full Cowl 100% Deku vs Overhaul in the anime.

Also I doubt we could get anything higher than 9-A+, the cloud that Endeavor dispersed was pretty small.

Therefir said:

Also I doubt we could get anything higher than 9-A+, the cloud that Endeavor dispersed was pretty small.

That's legit the first time i've seen a calc including a cloud not even hit Tier 8

@TheRustyOne I'm pretty sure blue fire is hotter than white fire, and the scene where he broke out of Hood's grasp was an unnecessary sakuga that could have been used in a much better event during this fight, it wasn't even remotely similar to the manga, but I guess this is a similar case to when Bones decided to put more budget on Bakugou holding Kirishima's hand than on All Might fighting All For One.

I had a lot to say about the color of fire in response but it doesn't matter for the flames we are talking about. It seems I was thinking in terms of far higher temperatures, but blue being that hot makes sense for these level of flames.

Though a good thing to come out of Nakamura doing the Highend throw is UFO Endeavor. I paused at that moment and laughed for a good minute. I'm 90% sure Nakamura does it on purpose.

Therefir said:
CaptainSparkz said:
Here's a better one
I'm not sure why people are arguing this is just an "extended scene" of the manga, we saw panel by panel how Endeavor defeated High-End, and it wasn't anything like that, this is no different than what happened with Full Cowl 100% Deku vs Overhaul in the anime.
The calc isn't of that scene but a scene before that. The calc was for when Endeavor flew through a smaller cloud, the clouds in that pic are larger. At least visually they appear to be, idk how to actually scale them

Ok, some bad news, this week we will get a chapter, but next week, we won't get a chapter due to an editor of Shonen Jump being suspected of having Covid-19, but at the very least, the week after that we'll have 2 chapters in one week, so basically we'll get 268 this week, then 2 weeks will pass, then we'll get 269 and 270 at the same time

He absolutely will^

Shiggy's gotta wake up this coming chapter, I mean the rate at his developement was like a percentage every few seconds and he was at 71%

Gigantomachia is too strong for anyone else. I'll call BS if anyone other than Endeavor or 100% Deku can do literally anything to him.

Tetsucabrah said:
Gigantomachia is too strong for anyone else. I'll call BS if anyone other than Endeavor or 100% Deku can do literally anything to him.
I mean, besides the calcs, we've only seen Giga fight the League pre My Villain Academia arc power ups, when most of them aren't that strong combat wise (Speed/AP/Durability/Quirk etc) besides Dabi (who didn't get a power up) and Tomura. Even then, their durability is low. Besides that, he just fought Gran Torino. Technically, any of the top heroes can perform the same feats of stomping the pre my villain academia league and beating Gran Torino. But yea calcs have him above weakened All Might so yea. The current physically strongest hero that we know of is Mirko, the fastest is either Hawks or Edgeshot, but so far Hawks has the feats and portrayal, and the most dangerous/strongest overall is Endeavor. If any heroes have a chance, it would be them and Deku, though Hawks and Mirko ain't in top shape leaving Edgeshot, Endeavor and Deku. But Endeavor is with the other High Ends and Tomura now so.....

Chapter 268 Spoilers
Looks like Shigaraki will be released with about 74% Completion, looks like the Deku and Shigaraki parallels continue, their both gonna not have access to their full power until more time passes in the story, I hope Shigaraki actually still does somehow complete the experiment in this arc via sheer power or something

Back