• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

So from what we see he has pretty much Prime AM level physical power. The blond chick is the center piece. The location is hard to understand but Todoroki, Bakugo and Deku vs Dark Might with movie level animation might just be peak fighting in mha.

As for powerscaling. Always bet on the movies.

Only way this movie can impact scaling too much is if they throw in Gear Shift.
But without Gear Shift there won't really be any major changes.

Only way this movie can impact scaling too much is if they throw in Gear Shift.
But without Gear Shift there won't really be any major changes.
Deku using Gear Shift in this movie wouldn't make sense based on when it takes place and the fact that he uses it for the first time later than when the movie takes place

Deku using Gear Shift in this movie wouldn't make sense based on when it takes place and the fact that he uses it for the first time later than when the movie takes place
It's never stated he uses Gearshift for the first time during the Final War Arc.

The fact he knows the drawback and the exact time limit tells us Izuku has already tested it beforehand.

The drawback and time limit didn't exist previously, it's only happening due to Gearshift being boosted by OFA.

There's no reason he can't use it, Gearshift doesn't keep him down for 24 hours or something.

It's never stated he uses Gearshift for the first time during the Final War Arc.

The fact he knows the drawback and the exact time limit tells us Izuku has already tested it beforehand.

The drawback and time limit didn't exist previously, it's only happening due to Gearshift being boosted by OFA.

There's no reason he can't use it, Gearshift doesn't keep him down for 24 hours or something.
I see. Either way, this movie cannot come soon enough

They definitely will use Gear shift in this movie. They abused the shit out of black whip in the last one. Now with so many power to play around with, they will go ham with the fight choreography.

I wonder if we will se Shoto's Phosphorus or Bakugo's cluster impact in the movie.

So, where would y'all put Armored Suit All Might on the scale?
Varying from 8-A to High 6-C depending on the equipment and weaponry. I don't see it beating 45% if we count the other users quirks (which why wouldn't we), but I do see the suit putting up a good fight

Zero Quirk Plan

Great episode, did live up to the hype although not much in terms of extensions in the fight itself. The animation was good but it's no standout like AM vs Nomu or Infinite 100% Deku.

The voice acting on the other hand, absolutely great.

Back