• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

my-hero-academia-season-7-ep-9-visual-art-v0-9kudldovx38d1.jpg

Bones is standing on business this season.

Great episode, did live up to the hype although not much in terms of extensions in the fight itself. The animation was good but it's no standout like AM vs Nomu or Infinite 100% Deku.

The voice acting on the other hand, absolutely great.
I am
A bit crazy
Because AM V Nomu, USoS, and Infinite 100% have incredible animation.
But for some reason the best bit of MHA’s animation in my head is the Deku V Todoroki clash. It’s just peak to me.

I am
A bit crazy
Because AM V Nomu, USoS, and Infinite 100% have incredible animation.
But for some reason the best bit of MHA’s animation in my head is the Deku V Todoroki clash. It’s just peak to me.
It has great animation, the wind from Deku's pressure blasts, ice shattering, especially the ending move.
main-qimg-3fc5367301b08907fe70916e994f8ca9

But it doesn't have the flow AM vs Nomu or Deku vs Chisaki did. AM vs Nomu was especially relentless because doesn't stop to say the dialogue,

he keeps his speech going while hitting the Nomu with the 300 piece speical, and the nomu also tries to hit back in the middle of the combos. He doesn't just stand to take the hit.

57C6F6491826C608E65433A2FED9CF6E306BF164

That is what makes it so great. It's dynamic instead of a turn based RPG. The action doesn't give you time to process what happens but just new stuff in your face. The camera view is also is constantly moving giving you the sense of speed and movement (Also this a long ass gif)

main-qimg-c979f1f7df2515e29ee0eb322cfc152e

God this episode was goated.

Izuku vs Overhaul was more of a ass whooping but the moment never stops. Each move has impact, when Deku moves, you see a panned out shot of how fast he is, each punch hits like a shotgun blowing away chunks from overhaul.

Shoto vs Dabi had good animation but nowhere near the flow. Where it shines though it the compositing. Which was a surprise since MHA isn't really the best at it but the SS fight gave me the hope that his season will have good compositing and it did.

Now considering next is Endeavor, who Bones really loves for some reason. we might get even better animation that Endeavor vs Hood
vanishing-fist-endeavor.gif

You know, I don't understand why the MHA verse is so underestimate in terms of power, like yes, it's obviously not an uber overpowered verse but people act like it's an incredibly weak verse filled with "fodders", for some reason JJK fans are the quickest to say that the MHA verse is fodder, saying that Sukuna is "enough to solo MHA"
Ochaco solos jjk lol

You know, I don't understand why the MHA verse is so underestimate in terms of power, like yes, it's obviously not an uber overpowered verse but people act like it's an incredibly weak verse filled with "fodders", for some reason JJK fans are the quickest to say that the MHA verse is fodder, saying that Sukuna is "enough to solo MHA"
Probably cuz we don’t see islands, countries, or continents being destroyed left and right.

I don’t really hear that anymore, ever since Season 7 the One Piece Wank Brigade have been coping hard over Deku being able to clap 99% of the series

Comic one has gotten so unhinged that the mods who are clearly OP wankers immediately lock threads

Spacebattle forums have been coming up with all sorts of conspiracy theories and double standards but they folded like a lawn chair when they couldn’t debunk Shiggy clapping the fk out of Doffy

Reddit has been pretty mellow though at least

I don’t really hear that anymore, ever since Season 7 the One Piece Wank Brigade have been coping hard over Deku being able to clap 99% of the series

Comic one has gotten so unhinged that the mods who are clearly OP wankers immediately lock threads

Spacebattle forums have been coming up with all sorts of conspiracy theories and double standards but they folded like a lawn chair when they couldn’t debunk Shiggy clapping the fk out of Doffy

Post that one meme that says the one piece world is larger then the sun or something

I don't see mha getting downplayed anymore, in fact keep seeing the opposite. People on both YouTube and tiktok keeps on claiming gearshift would bypass gojo's infinite and deku stands a chance against cosmic garou and saitama because gearshift gives him infinite speed.

Site like reddit have spammed mha vs jjk till the point it getting boring since everyone already knows mha solos and people keep on making remarks on how dabi would stomp the verse.

Comicvine is in shambles and have know idea how to scale deku or mha verse in general and a certain someone from that site who also pops by here once in a while made a claim on how it would take deku infinite energy for him to break the speed of light with gearshift.

Spacebattle is already trying hard to tame mha because due to their faulty scaling I that verse and deku pulling out on hell of a feat, theirs an argument for mha soloing one piece in that site. They where already trying hard to tame mha from due to star 2 relativistic that got confirmed recently by the anime.

Mha power scaling community are certainly coming out from wherever they've been hiding and are doing their certain sheer of wanking at that.

I don't see mha getting downplayed anymore, in fact keep seeing the opposite. People on both YouTube and tiktok keeps on claiming gearshift would bypass gojo's infinite and deku stands a chance against cosmic garou and saitama because gearshift gives him infinite speed.

Site like reddit have spammed mha vs jjk till the point it getting boring since everyone already knows mha solos and people keep on making remarks on how dabi would stomp the verse.

Comicvine is in shambles and have know idea how to scale deku or mha verse in general and a certain someone from that site who also pops by here once in a while made a claim on how it would take deku infinite energy for him to break the speed of light with gearshift.

Spacebattle is already trying hard to tame mha because due to their faulty scaling I that verse and deku pulling out on hell of a feat, theirs an argument for mha soloing one piece in that site. They where already trying hard to tame mha from due to star 2 relativistic that got confirmed recently by the anime.

Mha power scaling community are certainly coming out from wherever they've been hiding and are doing their certain sheer of wanking at that.
But can he beat Asta now? THAT'S what they should be trying to justify.

Uuuuu well it does but

Big talk for someone without any 5-Cs.

I agree that Doffy gets fodderized though.

Ehh, Idk JJK fans are still about how Sukuna solos MHA, about how Deku is a "Toji victim" and things like that

Spacebattle is already trying hard to tame mha because due to their faulty scaling I that verse and deku pulling out on hell of a feat, theirs an argument for mha soloing one piece in that site.
I mean, I saw some videos on YouTube debunking a lot calcs used for One Piece on this site. Putting it all the way down to Mountain level. And from what I saw it seems pretty correct. One Piece has a lot of faulty scaling, in general and on here. Mountain level seems to be the most correct. So idk men, MHA mid tiers might unironically solo. If MHA was allowed the same level of faulty scaling on here as One Piece it would surely already be in the Multi-Continental to Moon level+ tiers

Back