• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

People only say outlier when the number is too high for their liking.
Or maybe because the number is just too high relative to the current scaling status quo.

I don't doubt that that kind of lowballing chicanery happens often. But in MHA's case, we've legitimately had multiple instances of calculations with values that might be considered valid now (or in the future with Rusty's sandboxes) but they weren't valid before because they were truly outliers back then.

Take for example All Might's first chapter weather feat, which have calcs ranging from 7-B to High 7-A to I'm quite sure 6-C or above. Can't really complain about that being considered an outlier when every other feat in the series back then were 7-C to 7-B.

I'm just saying this because I want to avoid some of the you-know-whos who would say there were right all along just because new feats came in and readjusted the scaling of the verse.

Take for example All Might's first chapter weather feat, which have calcs ranging from 7-B to High 7-A to I'm quite sure 6-C or above. Can't really complain about that being considered an outlier when every other feat in the series back then were 7-C to 7-B.
Depends on Calculation person.

If they use the horizon? Might go from 6-C+ to High 6-C

If not then yeah High 7-A

Eventually this stuff stops becoming outliers, and outlier is absolutely a term people use to dismiss whatever they dislike or whatever doesn't fit their narrative

Although we can't 100% prove it, its very likely Star reacted to the lasers. When Shigaraki was hit by them they were enough to injure him to the point where had to regenerate so they were strong enough to do some damage. When Star was hit with them she suffered no visible injury which implies she had her hands up before the lasers hit her

The real question is if she put her hands up before Shiggy fired off the laser in the first place....that is something we have to wait for the anime which sadly may be another 2 seasons from now since I doubt it'll be in Season 7

Are the lasers accepted as real light?
Are they on this site? Not sure, like every other feat I'm sure they'll be calculated and re-calculated 85257295 times

From a practical sense? They should be, no less than other lasers used to wank other characters to relativistic speeds

The real question is if she put her hands up before Shiggy fired off the laser in the first place....that is something we have to wait for the anime which sadly may be another 2 seasons from now since I doubt it'll be in Season 7
The next season will be the last season.

If the anime rushes things it's even possible to see Star and Stripe in this current season.

Has this been confirmed or is this just speculation?
It's basic math.
Season 6 has been consistently covering 3 chapters per episode. Even if there are episodes that would only cover 2 chapters, Season 6 will end with the Villain Hunt arc, and if they consistently cover 3 chapters, we will likely see Star and Stripe.

But regardless of the options, we will see Star and Stripe in Seson 7.

It's basic math.
Season 6 has been consistently covering 3 chapters per episode. Even if there are episodes that would only cover 2 chapters, Season 6 will end with the Villain Hunt arc, and if they consistently cover 3 chapters, we will likely see Star and Stripe.

But regardless of the options, we will see Star and Stripe in Seson 7.
If they have a filler episode like usual Star will definitely open Season 7 which I hope isn’t the case. However yeah if we keep this pace we can end on Star’s death.

I read that bakugou didn’t die and came back to life.

also wouldn’t edgeshots weakness be that using that piercing move actually costs some of his lifespan or something. I read it somewhere.

Also how long does all for one have before he dies from eri’s quirk (did they mention a limit or something cause he will die from it)

Can’t imagine the calcs on this site/thread and especially on ******* tiktok the day Hori finally mentions about LightSpeed or beyond the speed of light, giant dream but very small chance of it happening imo but you never know.
I honestly feel hypersonic mentions is what we're most likely to get at some point.
but i'm not going to lie though, relativistic mentions would be great.

Honestly, I am more interested in the idea that at some point Horikoshi says that the characters could destroy a mountain or that he shows someone doing it.

Just re-read all of the current war arc

I gotta say, a lot of these newer MHA arcs read a whole lot better when you just sit down and read them all in a row in one setting. One of the biggest issues with current MHA is just so much shit happening differently week to week, this issue gets resolved when you read it all as one big straight battle

Last edited:
Just re-read all of the current war arc

I gotta say, a lot of these newer MHA arcs read a whole lot better when you just sit down and read them all in a row in one setting. One of the biggest issues with current MHA is just so much shit happening differently week to week, this issue gets resolved when you read it all as one big straight battle
Honestly I plan to reread MHA in full from the start a few months after it ends partly because of this.

this seems more like a DC question but if overhaul and the eight bullets moved to gotham city how deadly would they be? (could batman and the GCPD stop them)
Not really?

Overhaul’s “haha gg” ability is Kind of busted for a reason, and he’s hs+ and is Mach 21, post crisis is ~Mach 16.11 at best and Post Flashpoint is only kind of faster

I read that bakugou didn’t die and came back to life.

also wouldn’t edgeshots weakness be that using that piercing move actually costs some of his lifespan or something. I read it somewhere.

Also how long does all for one have before he dies from eri’s quirk (did they mention a limit or something cause he will die from it)
What about this question @Acer__

Not really?

Overhaul’s “haha gg” ability is Kind of busted for a reason, and he’s hs+ and is Mach 21, post crisis is ~Mach 16.11 at best and Post Flashpoint is only kind of faster
Best bet for Bats would be defeating one of the lesser goons, seeing them use Trigger, making a cure to Trigger/get a Quirk erasing bullet and take out Overhaul with it through stealth (assuming he knows what Overhaul can even do)

Without literal “It’s an episode of Batman: The Animated Series” level of luck/plot set up, yeah, OH and the gang sweep

What about this question @Acer__
Bakugou did die, he’s getting revived by edge shot

Edgeshot’s ninpon doesn’t normally do this, it’s due to the move that he’s using, where he’s acting as a medical pack to stich Bakugou back up, using pieces of himself to repair him.

and we don’t ****** know.
Best bet for Bats would be defeating one of the lesser goons, seeing them use Trigger, making a cure to Trigger/get a Quirk erasing bullet and take out Overhaul with it through stealth (assuming he knows what Overhaul can even do)

Without literal “It’s an episode of Batman: The Animated Series” level of luck/plot set up, yeah, OH and the gang sweep
Even with a trigger cure none of the Eight Bullets outside of Katsukame use it, and the QEB’s are made from Eri’s blood, a specific key ingredient

Anyways I need to go back to making more 8-B calcs

Was just thinking about rappa punching Batman to bits and the shield guy protecting his team against batman

Also wouldn’t larceny just prevent Batman from using his gadgets since most of them can be held by hand and the larceny dude steals them

Tabe could also eat him/eat his gadgets too.

then he gets hit in the fact by those gems.

also deidoro makes Batman drunk and knocked out plus the vitality dude will steal his stamina.

don’t know what nemeto can do since he’s useless.

Was just thinking about rappa punching Batman to bits and the shield guy protecting his team against batman

Also wouldn’t larceny just prevent Batman from using his gadgets since most of them can be held by hand and the larceny dude steals them

Tabe could also eat him/eat his gadgets too.

then he gets hit in the fact by those gems.

also deidoro makes Batman drunk and knocked out plus the vitality dude will steal his stamina.

don’t know what nemeto can do since he’s useless.
Was Nemeto the one who made people speak the truth? Maybe force Batman to reveal his identity, just to add insult to injury?

Back