• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Damage and Rusty. You guys are knowledgeable on Bleach right?
Have I appeared knowledgeable on Bleach for some reason? I know very little about Bleach beyond vague memories from the og anime and some YouTube videos.

Also are the spoilers above for Chapter 375, are the chapter leaks out this early? I try my best to avoid them and wait for the fan translations/scans on Friday.

So the MHA and Fortnite collab has been confirmed also you can see an All Might Pickaxe in the trailer for the next Fortnite season

FjF3jiPUYAAfMfR

The Return of the King

Why don't we make Izuku's Gear Shift MFTL+, since Shigaraki and Star can react to the jet laser beams but Shigaraki cannot even perceive Deku? /s, but maybe?

The Return of the King

Why don't we make Izuku's Gear Shift MFTL+, since Shigaraki and Star can react to the jet laser beams but Shigaraki cannot even perceive Deku? /s, but maybe?
I mean

I can get the articles that tell of the United States already getting photon laser weaponry.
They exist

The Return of the King

Because the proof that Star can react to the lasers before they hit her needs to be concrete first.

If the anime shows that scene and she blatantly reacts to them then lmao it’s about to be funny

I'm speaking in jest. Even if Star and Shiggy shows a "reaction" that will still be scrutinized and may even be considered an outlier, among other things.

But if Deku and Shiggy performs irrefutable light speed feats in the manga, then I was actually seriously suggesting it and you heard it from here first.

Back