• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Because he was holding back and just wanted to get rid of the heroes? What does he gain from destroying a city in his current state? Does blasting Kamino to pieces help his goal? You can’t just say “he didn’t do this so that’s sus” when you don’t even know his full motive for attacking.

And he doesn’t destroy Kamino especially after All Might arrives because he’s taunting and trying to break him first, with AM blocking all of his attacks to MINIMIZE the collateral. The biggest impact they had was their final clash, and all of that momentum was directed into a crater (which was most recently Re-calced at above baseline 7-A if I recall correctly).

This narrative that they should just blow up everything and everyone instantly otherwise their tiers aren’t justified by their feats is ridiculous. Are we going back to DBZ logic for attacks not destroying the planet? Do we want to downgrade Bleach too cause Ichigo doesn’t cleave a solar system in half everytime he goes all out?

These people are doing feats and taking hits from people that do those feats. There are several of these feats and likely more to come. I don’t understand this logic that cloud feats shouldn’t be acceptable because the strongest possible characters perform them.
Didn't he know deku was there and he has ofa, so if he killed deku then he couldn't take ofa clearly

Horikoshi didn't even dare to represent the explosion with a mushroom cloud.
Horikoshi did not even use in them mentions such as "the strongest missiles in USA" only that they were "hypersonic+"

All this is summed up in that you have to assume a higher level than the one actually shown or mentioned in the manga.
Cause they weren’t nuclear, they were just intercontinental ballistic missiles. They had no nuclear elements to them, people just call big missiles nukes all the time incorrectly.

Also, when they’re called “state of the art,” that’s implying they’re the most recent and logically best. Are you even reading the chapter they show up in?

Because he was holding back and just wanted to get rid of the heroes? What does he gain from destroying a city in his current state? Does blasting Kamino to pieces help his goal? You can’t just say “he didn’t do this so that’s sus” when you don’t even know his full motive for attacking.

And he doesn’t destroy Kamino especially after All Might arrives because he’s taunting and trying to break him first, with AM blocking all of his attacks to MINIMIZE the collateral. The biggest impact they had was their final clash, and all of that momentum was directed into a crater (which was most recently Re-calced at above baseline 7-A if I recall correctly).

This narrative that they should just blow up everything and everyone instantly otherwise their tiers aren’t justified by their feats is ridiculous. Are we going back to DBZ logic for attacks not destroying the planet? Do we want to downgrade Bleach too cause Ichigo doesn’t cleave a solar system in half everytime he goes all out?

These people are doing feats and taking hits from people that do those feats. There are several of these feats and likely more to come. I don’t understand this logic that cloud feats shouldn’t be acceptable because the strongest possible characters perform them.
"Because he was holding back and just wanted to get rid of the heroes? What does he gain from destroying a city in his current state? Does blasting Kamino to pieces help his goal? You can't just say “he didn't do this so that's his" when you don't even know his full motive for attacking."

Bro I didn't even mention the Kamino fight, stop diverting my point, I'm talking about AFO's ACTUAL fight with Endeavor.

If AFO could destroy that whole place in one attack HE WOULD DO IT because that would take a lot of heroes

This also doesn't answer my VERY DIRECT example of gigantomachia and his best feat being partially destroying a little mountain

So what does he gain from destroying multiple city blocks? If Hori really wanted to introduce a big bad and have him flex why not take out a city if he can do it. Also by the cloud feats a city level attack would be nothing to him.

AM didn’t block his second Air Cannon he got hit by it and only takes out some buildings. Oh that’s another great question. Why didn’t the clash take out Kamino? Trying to say it was focused into a crater makes no sense when OFA specifically doesn’t work that way. It’s a plot point in the fight that AM can’t focus his power to not cause collateral and we know darn well AFO doesn’t give a hoot about collateral. Also this isn’t dbz where most of these guys can focus their energy. Only ones who can are people with quirks like Explosion or Hellflame.

Difference is dbz both has in universe statements and feats backing it up. It’s very clear in dbz why every planet doesn’t get blown up but it’s pretty nonsensical here for a villain to show up destroy something and not show what they can do or even state what they can do. Frieza is planet level, Cell is known to be stronger and says he can blow away the solar system, Buu is stronger still and is called a threat to the universe.

I don’t agree that cloud feats shouldn’t be acceptable but your argument that ‘well it’s because heroes can’t cause collateral damage so we end up with multi city block stuff’ is very wonky because villains like Muscular, AFO, High Ends etc all exists and don’t care about minimising collateral.

Bro I didn't even mention the Kamino fight, stop diverting my point, I'm talking about AFO's ACTUAL fight with Endeavor.

If AFO could destroy that whole place in one attack HE WOULD DO IT because that would take a lot of heroes

This also doesn't answer my VERY DIRECT example of gigantomachia and his best feat being partially destroying a little mountain
I’m not talking to you in that post.

And he doesn’t care about killing heroes, what? They’re flies to him he just wants to get Tomura and the League together, then fight All Might.

Gigantomachia hadn’t ever fought anyone and the fact he can just walk through a mountain when in his casual mode implies he’s way stronger, so idk how that’s an anti feat when it just shows he can do that whenever he wants. On top of the timeframe not even being concrete so you can’t even say if he did it by walking through it or one punch, so thats literally pointless.

Cause they weren’t nuclear, they were just intercontinental ballistic missiles. They had no nuclear elements to them, people just call big missiles nukes all the time incorrectly.

Also, when they’re called “state of the art,” that’s implying they’re the most recent and logically best. Are you even reading the chapter they show up in?
Very good okay, now tell me why most of the energy of "the best missiles of USA" for some reason goes into moving clouds instead of having a larger diameter for their fireball

I’m not talking to you in that post.

And he doesn’t care about killing heroes, what? They’re flies to him he just wants to get Tomura and the League together, then fight All Might.

Gigantomachia hadn’t ever fought anyone and the fact he can just walk through a mountain when in his casual mode implies he’s way stronger, so idk how that’s an anti feat when it just shows he can do that whenever he wants. On top of the timeframe not even being concrete so you can’t even say if he did it by walking through it or one punch, so thats literally pointless.
The problem is that this is literally the best feat of destruction that came from the manga, without "cloud calculations"

btw, do you have proof of that recalculation of their final clash at 7-A? I would like to see it

So what does he gain from destroying multiple city blocks? If Hori really wanted to introduce a big bad and have him flex why not take out a city if he can do it. Also by the cloud feats a city level attack would be nothing to him.

AM didn’t block his second Air Cannon he got hit by it and only takes out some buildings. Oh that’s another great question. Why didn’t the clash take out Kamino? Trying to say it was focused into a crater makes no sense when OFA specifically doesn’t work that way. It’s a plot point in the fight that AM can’t focus his power to not cause collateral and we know darn well AFO doesn’t give a hoot about collateral. Also this isn’t dbz where most of these guys can focus their energy. Only ones who can are people with quirks like Explosion or Hellflame.

Difference is dbz both has in universe statements and feats backing it up. It’s very clear in dbz why every planet doesn’t get blown up but it’s pretty nonsensical here for a villain to show up destroy something and not show what they can do or even state what they can do. Frieza is planet level, Cell is known to be stronger and says he can blow away the solar system, Buu is stronger still and is called a threat to the universe.

I don’t agree that cloud feats shouldn’t be acceptable but your argument that ‘well it’s because heroes can’t cause collateral damage so we end up with multi city block stuff’ is very wonky because villains like Muscular, AFO, High Ends etc all exists and don’t care about minimising collateral.
AFO used as much power as was necessary to take out the heroes on his door, cause some damage and appear menacing. If he took out a city, he would have killed literally millions of people, which likely was not the set up Horikoshi wanted yet, otherwise yes, he would have done it.

Also, aren’t you just adhering to an AoE fallacy at this point? It’s entirely possible that AFO literally can’t destroy that much area with his range of Air Cannon.

There not being a universal power system like Ki is irrelevant to what is being discussed. The claim is that the characters do cloud feats, but don’t cause a lot of damage to cities and landscapes, therefore every cloud feat isn’t valid. That’s just as bad as saying Luffy can fight Kaido who’s continental, but his all out punches don’t even cause city level damage, so Luffy shouldn’t be continental. Again, the logic here is simply that “they don’t do as much damage across an area.” It’s just an AoE fallacy, no different from thinking that Base Deku or Ochako can’t be high 8-c.

If we keep this logic consistent, USJ Nomu shouldn’t be relative to All Might because USJ Nomu doesn’t flatten all of UA with a punch. But we know that’s absolutely stupid cause he clashes with All Might.

And if we really want to start bitching about not enough property damage, All Might does less damage to the area around him than Bakugo does when he fights. Hell Bakugo destroying the Humarize base is a better destructive feat than anything AM has shown up, should we start praising Bakugo? Are we going to downgrade Gentle because when he kicks Deku he doesn’t take out massive parts of the forest like a High 8-C AoE attack would? Should Muscular return to 8-B cause he got defeated and went into a crater despite clashing with 100% Deku who has a 7-B+ feat without any cloud calcs? Is ShigAFO actually just 8-A because he doesn’t reshape the battlefield with a wave of his hand, despite being confirmed multiple times to be near OFA levels of strength? Should Toga lose high 8-C cause she can fight people on that level, but can’t destroy a building herself?

This belief that needing to do destruction that is always 100% consistent with the best possible feats at any given time is not the best way for any verse to scale.

Very good okay, now tell me why most of the energy of "the best missiles of USA" for some reason goes into moving clouds instead of having a larger diameter for their fireball
You don’t even look at the calcs you judge, do you?

Without the cloud portion of the calc, just using the current one by Rusty, ONLY with the fireball/vaporization, crater and explosion size, you get 208 Gigatons (High 6-C), divide by 10 for 20.8 Gigatons (6-C).

Without any cloud dispersal, the feat still winds up at High 6-C for the missiles, 6-C for the people who scale. And none of the problems you have go away. Your entire premise for the Star and Stripe feat is WRONG. The cloud dispersal is added on to the existing feat of the explosion, it is not the sole reason for its strength. You’re just blinded by your need for the verse to be weaker.

The problem is that this is literally the best feat of destruction that came from the manga, without "cloud calculations"

No it is not, Star’s explosion is.

btw, do you have proof of that recalculation of their final clash at 7-A? I would like to see it
Can’t find it, think it was from Earthy or Timmy. Irrelevant anyway.

Wolfram’s current calc is almost baseline 7-A for Deku and All Might separately. Makes Muscular the exact same by extension so we still wind up with 7-A top tiers without the widespread destruction to match, before they then hop into 6-C scaling from Star’s missiles. The cloud portion of the calc and the other cloud dispersal feats just show that that is not their limit

Hell, let’s just remove the second highest value contributing to it, the vaporization of water, while we’re at it.

With ONLY the crater and the size of the explosion, Star’s missile barrage is 13 Gigatons (6-C), with everyone scaling to her being 1.3 Gigatons (High 7-A).

No matter what is said, the top tiers are going to be above 7-A. It does not matter they don’t do a destructive feat every single other chapter that confirms their power level, and they don’t need cloud feats to be that strong. This incessant need to put doubt on every feat in the series that seems stronger than “it should be” because people can’t comprehend that MHA does indeed have strong feats is annoying. The whining about cloud calcs is just the latest in an attempt to backhandedly hate on MHA scaling I suppose.

I'm pretty sure you have been corrected about how the Star and Stripes calc was done and that it is still the best feat even when the cloud stuff + vaporization is removed. Just going off on explosion size and the crater, it is still a ridiculously strong feat.

Horikoshi didn't even dare to represent the explosion with a mushroom cloud.
Horikoshi did not even use in them mentions such as "the strongest missiles in USA" only that they were "hypersonic+"

All this is summed up in that you have to assume a higher level than the one actually shown or mentioned in the manga.
Why would they have mushroom clouds? I don't remember them being Nuclear.

If you hate clouds so much just use the crater size and explosion size to calc and the feat will still be huge.

AFO used as much power as was necessary to take out the heroes on his door, cause some damage and appear menacing. If he took out a city, he would have killed literally millions of people, which likely was not the set up Horikoshi wanted yet, otherwise yes, he would have done it.

Also, aren’t you just adhering to an AoE fallacy at this point? It’s entirely possible that AFO literally can’t destroy that much area with his range of Air Cannon.

There not being a universal power system like Ki is irrelevant to what is being discussed. The claim is that the characters do cloud feats, but don’t cause a lot of damage to cities and landscapes, therefore every cloud feat isn’t valid. That’s just as bad as saying Luffy can fight Kaido who’s continental, but his all out punches don’t even cause city level damage, so Luffy shouldn’t be continental. Again, the logic here is simply that “they don’t do as much damage across an area.” It’s just an AoE fallacy, no different from thinking that Base Deku or Ochako can’t be high 8-c.

If we keep this logic consistent, USJ Nomu shouldn’t be relative to All Might because USJ Nomu doesn’t flatten all of UA with a punch. But we know that’s absolutely stupid cause he clashes with All Might.

And if we really want to start bitching about not enough property damage, All Might does less damage to the area around him than Bakugo does when he fights. Hell Bakugo destroying the Humarize base is a better destructive feat than anything AM has shown up, should we start praising Bakugo? Are we going to downgrade Gentle because when he kicks Deku he doesn’t take out massive parts of the forest like a High 8-C AoE attack would? Should Muscular return to 8-B cause he got defeated and went into a crater despite clashing with 100% Deku who has a 7-B+ feat without any cloud calcs? Is ShigAFO actually just 8-A because he doesn’t reshape the battlefield with a wave of his hand, despite being confirmed multiple times to be near OFA levels of strength? Should Toga lose high 8-C cause she can fight people on that level, but can’t destroy a building herself?

This belief that needing to do destruction that is always 100% consistent with the best possible feats at any given time is not the best way for any verse to scale.

Why wouldn’t AFO want to kill millions of people? Your point makes no sense. Villain wants to and is supposed to appear menacing but chooses to perform a weak feat.

Dude seriously open your damn eyes and read what I’m saying properly. I’m not arguing the cloud feats are invalid thats Ultimate’s point. I just said your argument that they are heroes and therefore won’t cause collateral is quite bad since villains in this series don’t give a damn and have the power to wreck things.

Please stop putting words in my mouth and read my points for goodness sake.

Like i said remember deku was in the area, afo has search, he knows deku has ofa

Of course he wasn't going to use a aoe blast that would have killed deku as he wants Shigaraki to take ofa eventually. Like the blast suspiciously stops at the wall deku was hiding behind

I don't remember them being Nuclear.
I'm not familiar with explosion calculation, but if somewhere down the line the missiles are stated to be nuclear would that affect the result of the calc given the current method used

I'm not familiar with explosion calculation, but if somewhere down the line the missiles are stated to be nuclear would that affect the result of the calc given the current method used
Yeah, we would need to divide the results

Why wouldn’t AFO want to kill millions of people? Your point makes no sense. Villain wants to and is supposed to appear menacing but chooses to perform a weak feat.

Dude seriously open your damn eyes and read what I’m saying properly. I’m not arguing the cloud feats are invalid thats Ultimate’s point. I just said your argument that they are heroes and therefore won’t cause collateral is quite bad since villains in this series don’t give a damn and have the power to wreck things.

Please stop putting words in my mouth and read my points for goodness sake.
Wait what? Why would AFO want to kill a million people? He has never at any point been portrayed as a genocidal maniac. Let's not try to mix up character archetypes.

It takes a lot for a villain to be of the genocidal camp and as far as we know AFO has never been the Hitler-type. Even when AFO was undisputed and didn't have someone of All Might's caliber opposing him, he CHOSE to stay in the shadows and control things from behind rather than taking the spotlight.

It was to the point that he was an urban legend that people didn't know existed for sure. He isn't in history books or anything like that and Kamino is the first time he fights in public in decades.

AFO might be evil but let's not try to assign all forms of villainy to someone.

AFO does not want to "appear menacing" to anyone. I don't know where this is even in his goals. People are just assigning new traits to villains now.

The real question here is what do you think AFO would want to kill millions of people? Cause I don't remember it ever even being hinted that he was genocidal in any way.

Last edited:
Nuclear has nothing to do with anything. I'm not a calc expert but as far as I know the calc accounted for:

1. Explosion size as it appears on the page.
2. The size of Star's Air giant.
3. Crater size.
4. Ocean depth.

With this 3 it's just regular scaling.

Then what was added is:
5. Cloud dispersal
6. Water vaporization

What people are telling you is that even if you remove the vaporization of ocean water and cloud dispersal stuff from the feat, just going off the size of the explosion drawn on the page and the crater it created at the ocean floor, the feat will still be very high.

The nuclear stuff has nothing to do with anything. The explosion was spherical which makes it way easier to calc.

Nuclear has nothing to do with anything. I'm not a calc expert but as far as I know the calc accounted for:

1. Explosion size as it appears on the page.
2. The size of Star's Air giant.
3. Crater size.
4. Ocean depth.

With this 3 it's just regular scaling.

Then what was added is:
5. Cloud dispersal
6. Water vaporization

What people are telling you is that even if you remove the vaporization of ocean water and cloud dispersal stuff from the feat, just going off the size of the explosion drawn on the page and the crater it created at the ocean floor, the feat will still be very high.

The nuclear stuff has nothing to do with anything. The explosion was spherical which makes it way easier to calc.
I see, it's just that I remember reading somewhere that if an explosion was an air burst we divide the result by 2 unless it's a nuclear one. The missiles were detonated at the surface of the sea so I don't know if that counts as an air or ground burst.

Last edited:
No one else finds it weird that being hit head on by an explosion could somehow force you to bounce upwards. Like, how is being pushed under a bomb, the bomb detonating, vaporizing the ground underneath somehow propel you above the bomb.

Almost like brand new fantasy missiles were being used so he used clouds to display how much stronger than average the explosion of those missiles are than they normally would be irl.

Also the Star Intercontinental Punch is Small Country level, fym continental
This is some serious cope bro💀.
Not even kidding this is kind of sad with how you trynna justify it. It's clear horikoshi has no idea whatsoever.

No one else finds it weird that being hit head on by an explosion could somehow force you to bounce upwards. Like, how is being pushed under a bomb, the bomb detonating, vaporizing the ground underneath somehow propel you above the bomb.
^^^^
Should anyone even scale to the Missiles?

According to the wiki star smacked the nomu head on and nuked him, but the Nomu ended up thousands of meters away from the impact point of impact, next to the jets who were blown away by the shockwave.

Why even scale them to 1/10th the explosion? Just a weird way to alow him to scale without it being dismissed as an outlier. While he barely survived, his body was completely intact from the blast, and he was already mangled from the giant laser and then being jumped by all the other lasers. He should scale or he shouldn’t scale.

According to the wiki star smacked the nomu head on and nuked him, but the Nomu ended up thousands of meters away from the impact point of impact, next to the jets who were blown away by the shockwave.

Why even scale them to 1/10th the explosion? Just a weird way to alow him to scale without it being dismissed as an outlier. While he barely survived, his body was completely intact from the blast, and he was already mangled from the giant laser and then being jumped by all the other lasers. He should scale or he shouldn’t scale.

Idk go ask Therefir, he knows More than I do

The calcs pretty weird already. Stars and stripes giant is way too inconsistent and the jets just make much more sense to scale to. Also nothing states these were impact fuses or that the nomu didn't even have the slightest time to make more distance. It's just overall pretty weird

The only character hit by the explosion/punch was the Nomu and we are only shown it's position after the explosion already happened. The sequence of events is not that hard to follow.
There is nothing mysterious happening.

Like even if we deny the Nomu being hit and say that the Nomu dodged the missiles punch hence was blown in another direction, the margin of error just seems so little. It would still be at the epicenter.

Even Star's giant is completely enveloped by the explosion and only the pilots planes seem to be outside the blast radius. If the Nomu is anywhere near the air giant's body then it wouldn't have it any better.

The explosion is massive and spherical, it's top half is literally touching the clouds and it's bottom half created a crater on the ocean floor.

Butterfly Effect, what an ominous chapter title.

We go back to the USA and learn more about this strange cloud. Seems this storm was caused by all three Todoroki's unleashing their fire, even though Shoto's isn't suppose to be hot but whatever. The storm is stated to be larger than anything they've ever seen. So bigger than any storm in reality.

However this happened due to a Typhoon also being in the air. Which means it's basically impossible to calculate how much the three Todoroki's caused this storm to progress. Even if we could find a way to calculate this, this is coming from heat which is dura negation and wouldn't scale to anyone.

But I'm glad to see an explanation at long last. Also USA weather girl just starting to preach for/against AFO is pretty funny. In terms of a more direct heat feat, we get a very good one after the weather stuff. Dabi's just unleashing flames and a massive sphere of raw heat is around them.

Dabi's a goddamn monster and is just going to fly off to Endeavor (Casually melts a building as he does so). Can't waste time with Shoto or he'll die. Also love this shot with Dabi's heat sphere, you can see pillars of steam as the rain is instantly evaporated when it gets too close.

Iida claims Shoto is too tired from Phosphor to do anything else and is trying to get him to leave. Dabi's willpower is insane, everyone is trying their best yet he's the only one who can keep outputting this much power. This is the power of someone who's already accepted their own death.

He isn't trying to keep living, he's rushing towards his death. I have no idea how the anime is even going to come close to these visuals.

Kurogiri has arrived to Dabi and I don't think that's the only place he's at either. This is the villain's true comeback and it's going to be hell. Also Shigaraki is still expanding, I know we went back in time for the last chapters but this man is still growing like a balloon.

Kurogiri has everyone warped and has even appeared behind Aizawa and the others. Dabi arrives to Gunga Mountain and Toga has started the Sad Man's Parade. We'll likely get a flashback to show just how bad this all turned out. One of the Twice's is holding Asui's destroyed headgear, which isn't a good sign for her.

And All For One now has a direct link to Shigaraki's location. Basically everything is still going to hell right now and I'm just expecting Machia to burst through the ground somewhere at this point. Considering his Rewinding I wonder if AFO will let Toga/Twice double himself as well.

Something big needs to happen for the heroes. Right now Endeavor and Hawks are 100% dying is they don't get any assistance. Just Rewind AFO was too much for them but now they got willpower enhanced Dabi and a Sad Man's Parade knocking down their door.

I'm really holding out for the international backup, because for some reason Horikoshi keeps showing America over and over again. Look I just want to see Captain Celebrity and Skycrawler really bad. But honestly any kind of backup would be very much welcomed. Even if International Heroes don't actually show up.

Still believe Gentle and La Brava will show up at some point. Also yeah Skeptic's "attack" on the civilians hasn't been shown yet and obviously Machia's thing hasn't gone down either. But with Kurogiri awake, well AFO making a quick detour or a double of him going to wake up Machia is very possible.

Assuming Toga can double a rewinding AFO in the first place.

Very damn good chapter, stakes are rising and I can't wait to see what our heroes will have to do to get the momentum back. Another break is happening next week and this is without a doubt planned by Horikoshi. Glad to see him take as many breaks as he needs. Just hope that he's doing alright in life.

Honestly have no idea what is going to happen next and I love it.

Last edited:
Butterfly Effect, what an ominous chapter title.

We go back to the USA and learn more about this strange cloud. Seems this storm was caused by all three Todoroki's unleashing their fire, even though Shoto's isn't suppose to be hot but whatever. The storm is stated to be larger than anything they've ever seen. So bigger than any storm in reality.

However this happened due to a Typhoon also being in the air. Which means it's basically impossible to calculate how much the three Todoroki's caused this storm to progress. Even if we could find a way to calculate this, this is coming from heat which is dura negation and wouldn't scale to anyone.

But I'm glad to see an explanation at long last. Also USA weather girl just starting to preach for/against AFO is pretty funny. In terms of a more direct heat feat, we get a very good one after the weather stuff. Dabi's just unleashing flames and a massive sphere of raw heat is around them.

Dabi's a goddamn monster and is just going to fly off to Endeavor (Casually melts a building as he does so). Can't waste time with Shoto or he'll die. Also love this shot with Dabi's heat sphere, you can see pillars of steam as the rain is instantly evaporated when it gets too close.

Iida claims Shoto is too tired from Phosphor to do anything else and is trying to get him to leave. Dabi's willpower is insane, everyone is trying their best yet he's the only one who can keep outputting this much power. This is the power of someone who's already accepted their own death.

He isn't trying to keep living, he's rushing towards his death. I have no idea how the anime is even going to come close to these visuals.

Kurogiri has arrived to Dabi and I don't think that's the only place he's at either. This is the villain's true comeback and it's going to be hell. Also Shigaraki is still expanding, I know we went back in time for the last chapters but this man is still growing like a balloon.

Kurogiri has everyone warped and has even appeared behind Aizawa and the others. Dabi arrives to Gunga Mountain and Toga has started the Sad Man's Parade. We'll likely get a flashback to show just how bad this all turned out. One of the Twice's is holding Asui's destroyed headgear, which isn't a good sign for her.

And All For One now has a direct link to Shigaraki's location. Basically everything is still going to hell right now and I'm just expecting Machia to burst through the ground somewhere at this point. Considering his Rewinding I wonder if AFO will let Toga/Twice double himself as well.

Something big needs to happen for the heroes. Right now Endeavor and Hawks are 100% dying is they don't get any assistance. Just Rewind AFO was too much for them but now they got willpower enhanced Dabi and a Sad Man's Parade knocking down their door.

I'm really holding out for the international backup, because for some reason Horikoshi keeps showing America over and over again. Look I just want to see Captain Celebrity and Skycrawler really bad. But honestly any kind of backup would be very much welcomed. Even if International Heroes don't actually show up.

Still believe Gentle and La Brava will show up at some point. Also yeah Skeptic's "attack" on the civilians hasn't been shown yet and obviously Machia's thing hasn't gone down either. But with Kurogiri awake, well AFO making a quick detour or a double of him going to wake up Machia is very possible.

Assuming Toga can double a rewinding AFO in the first place.

Very damn good chapter, stakes are rising and I can't wait to see what our heroes will have to do to get the momentum back. Another break is happening next week and this is without a doubt planned by Horikoshi. Glad to see him take as many breaks as he needs. Just hope that he's doing alright in life.

Honestly have no idea what is going to happen next and I love it.
Any info on Deku and what he's up to? Has the 5 minute timer arrive?

Any info on Deku and what he's up to? Has the 5 minute timer arrive?
Both him and Shigaraki are still where we last saw them. So we have no idea if five minutes have passed already, though I kind of doubt Izuku's attacks on Shigaraki in the last chapters took 5 minutes. Unless they've just been staring at Shigaraki bloat up for a few minutes without doing anything.

Back