• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

GOD DAMN

2cCENpw.png

The dude was beating the fear of God into this man.

Was the animation a bit lackluster? Maybe, but some of the shots were still pretty damn good.

Really think about it. All Might vs a Random Ass Nomu, Mirko vs High Ends, Iida vs Class B… All these things are far better animated then the absolute disappointment that was Deku vs Shigaraki… I mean jesus christ they really don’t give a **** anymore
Cry about it.

927.gif

really liked the episode but i miss the time when the anime would take some creative liberity with the shot composition. i think having the static power shots works well when argumented with more sleek animation but just static power shots one after another makes the fight feels less dynamic than it should.

really liked the episode but i miss the time when the anime would take some creative liberity with the shot composition. i think having the static power shots works well when argumented with more sleek animation but just static power shots one after another makes the fight feels less dynamic than it should.
Agreed. Honestly, Deku vs Shigaraki could've been better. But I'm satisfied after seeing how they animated some of Deku's Smashes.

mDcMdJC.png

Deku was not playing 💀

Finished the storm calc. Even after accounting for the typhoon, the timeframe, and the fact that it took the effort of 3 people, it still comes out to 6-B for Endeavor, Dabi, and Shoto’s Environmental Destruction

Also since the clouds are coming to America’s East Coast and not the West Coast, that means that the distance is 29931 kilometers

Which means that Endeavor, Dabi, and Shoto qualify for Planetary range

Back