• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Cracks and open crevices that are done to Kirishima’s body while he is in his Hardening form vanish both when he goes back to base, AND when he re-hardens.
Wrong. They “vanish” because most of his skin got punched off. He was literally COVERED in blood when he went to base. That’s why he was covered in bandages head to toe.

It’s not regen.

Hell, it’s heavily implied that the only reason Shoji kept his arm was because a DUPLICATE of his hand got cut off, not his actual main arm.

Sure, it’s /technically/ regeneration. But it’s pretty much the worst regeneration imaginable and only applies to certain parts of his Quirk.

Same with Pony.

and Setsuna didn’t even regen last time I checked.

Hell, it’s heavily implied that the only reason Shoji kept his arm was because a DUPLICATE of his hand got cut off, not his actual main arm.

Sure, it’s /technically/ regeneration. But it’s pretty much the worst regeneration imaginable and only applies to certain parts of his Quirk.

Same with Pony.

Make a CRT then, I have zero interest in listening to you whine about abilities that are already on their pages

Make a CRT then, I have zero interest in listening to you whine about abilities that are already on their pages
Nah. I don’t use this site to powerscale, or any sites for that matter. So I don’t care what’s on the profiles.

I just use discussion threads to correct things and give new information if I happen to see it. I’ve only made 1 crt and that was for Mob Psycho.

Kirishima still doesn’t have regen.

If Pony and Shoji have regen, then we may as hell give everyone regen for being able to regrow hair and finger nails.

Shoji didn’t regen, he was clearly still wounded and that wound never seemed to close. He had a nasty cut wound.

I don't know why Setsuna has regeneration.
She can regrow body parts when her smaller split body parts get destroyed or are separated beyond an unknown time limit IIRC. Like a Lizard. Hence Tokage.
Though it is an exhausting process so she prefers to regroup her body parts rather than to regenerate them.

Same with Pony.

Bruh, we are told she can regenerate the very same chapter her quirk is introduced. Her quirk is lizard tail splitter. If she loses some separated body parts she can regenerate them though it is taxing for her. That's literally how her quirk is explained.

Also even though Kirishima doesn't have Regen, one thing for sure is that he has no scars even after Rappa punched his hardened "skin" off. So the hardening is more like an outer shell or something otherwise he would have way worse scars than even Deku if losing his hardened skin meant losing his actual skin.

I predicted Bakugou’s evolution earlier; he’ll have a new form called Explosion God: Perses, and he’ll be able to turn into explosive energy like Number 6 and also produce them from anywhere

FYdJX-uXwAMtpkX

Ochako is pretty much guaranteed a quirk awakening at this point. Something like Shigaraki where she can spread the effect of her quirk over a wide area and yeet everything into space.

Hmm. I wonder if Toga is so obsessive to the point that if she turns into Twice, she can duplicate Deku and Uraraka. Or at least, scuffed versions of them as she understands them from her point of view.

Probably not, but it’d be interesting.

It‘ll probably just be a Sad Toga Parade though.

Hopefully Uraraka gets like Telekinesis or Black Hole manip with her gravity,

I always felt like Ochako had the most boring application of gravity control in fiction. You have people like Fujitora who can call down meteors, people like Pain who can pull people in and repel them at immense speeds, but all she can do is… make stuff float?

Hopefully Uraraka gets like Telekinesis or Black Hole manip with her gravity,

I always felt like Ochako had the most boring application of gravity control in fiction. You have people like Fujitora who can call down meteors, people like Pain who can pull people in and repel them at immense speeds, but all she can do is… make stuff float?
Man, even if she gets a basic power like increasing gravity on people to crush them or something, I'd be happy with that but I want her to get something cool.

It probably won’t be anything too big, likely the range of her touch increasing.
If toga uses sad man’s parade she will just keep making the clones float

End each current story thread in the most contrived, anticlimactic and boring way possible. I’ll start:

Toga gets defeated offscreen. It just shows Uraraka putting her into a chokehold for one panel.

Dabi died of heart failure after reviving for just a few seconds to say sorry. Every hero forgives him.

Bakugo gets a quirk awakening and kills Shigaraki. Deku never makes it to UA.

Deku defeats AFO in one United States of Smash. He then says ”You are finally defeated, because I am here, in Our Hero Academia!” and then the series just ends.

Spinner isn’t even mentioned once.

Everyone gets Rewound by Eri offscreen to have no damage or scars.

End each current story thread in the most contrived, anticlimactic and boring way possible. I’ll start:

Toga gets defeated offscreen. It just shows Uraraka putting her into a chokehold for one panel.

Dabi died of heart failure after reviving for just a few seconds to say sorry. Every hero forgives him.

Deku defeats AFO in one United States of Smash. He then says ”You are finally defeated, because I am here, in Our Hero Academia!” and then the series just ends.

This how Twitter sees MHA ending

If My Hero was written by Yuki Tabata, the author of Black Clover

I don't have any particularly high expectations from Horikoshi when it comes to handling Ochako and Toga, but these takes are still very pessimistic compared to Hori's actual writing, even if they're written in jest.

I personally don't think Todoroki needs a Quirk Awakening, even if it would make sense for it to happen lore-wise. I'd rather he defeat Dabi using his own hardwork, since part of Dabi's conflict with Shoto is based on Shoto being the perfect quirk-baby of Endeavor's eugenics. Winning with a quirk powerup isn't as satisfying from a preliminary standpoint of how that will turn out.

If Shoto does end up fighting All For One, which is a personal theory I really want to come true, then at that fight I'd be more than happy to see a Quirk Awakening from Shoto since he'll probably need it. Shoto defeating, or at least contributing to the defeat of All For One, All Might's greatest enemy and the greatest demon lord, would be in a way the fulfillment of Shoto surpassing All Might in a good way. Also it finally gives Shoto something to actually achieve outside the Todoroki Family Drama.

Back