• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

I wish MHA had cooler looking forms. The best form is Vigilante Deku and that doesn’t even count, really. Number 6 has good forms but he’s not part of the main series so

Hopefully Dabi’s Phoenix form comes

Bakugo staring at the end of this chapter and beginning to read Shigaraki’s movements reminds me of when Vegeta did the same thing to Jiren.

Makes me wonder what he can possibly do next chapter or so. He’s down an arm so mobility is way harder. Maybe he’ll evolve to be able to explode anywhere on his body to compensate.

If and when the “Anti-Heroes” join the fight and help the Heroes, who do you guys think will join?

People like Gentle and La Brava, Nagant, Stain, etc. that are against the villains and heroes but aren’t against the main cast.

Personally, I think Overhaul and the Shie Hassaikai are coming back to help.

Seems to, a rush of power directly amplifying the part of your body that dictates your personality and other bodily functions would definitely make you feel better.

Katsukame and the blade guy Kirishima fought are good examples of it

katsukame is a junkie confirmed?

this trigger really is making me feel like wanting to overdose on it and see what happens.

Speaking of trigger, what do you think it would do to One For All and All For One?
Let All For One steal quirks from ranged or make ALL of his quirk become on trigger so they’re all supercharged as ****

One For All would likely do the same as AFO and supercharge all the quirks inside, but the main thing might just amplify the already high power level even more. Or just make it so it stockpiles energy way faster and thus the wielder gets stronger at an obscenely fast rate.
It wouldn’t work I think. I believe it only works on weak quirks. I maybe wrong though
It’s designed for weak quirks but it works on all of them. That’s because if someone with a strong quirk takes trigger the effects become ridiculous and deadly to an extreme degree.

how dangerous would tomura be then if he took trigger?
Base/Awakened Tomura, depending on the variant of trigger taken, would either become a hulking mass of decaying hands that doesn’t stop spreading or just start decaying from his entire body.

AFO Tomura might not even be affected by Trigger given his body control, but I’d imagine it would just amplify his Quirks more. His “growths” aren’t tied to quirks so they wouldn’t be affected by trigger.

Base/Awakened Tomura, depending on the variant of trigger taken, would either become a hulking mass of decaying hands that doesn’t stop spreading or just start decaying from his entire body.

AFO Tomura might not even be affected by Trigger given his body control, but I’d imagine it would just amplify his Quirks more. His “growths” aren’t tied to quirks so they wouldn’t be affected by trigger.

what about deku? I know superheroes aren’t supposed to take drugs but suppose deku took it. How much better would deku’s quirks be then?

what about deku? I know superheroes aren’t supposed to take drugs but suppose deku took it. How much better would deku’s quirks be then?
Base: Stockpile energy faster and become way way stronger much quicker than he should be getting. Very scary unless his body adapts to fit this faster as well.

2nd: Lmao idk probably end the world

Fa Jin: Permanently active and making him way faster and stronger, builds up faster, probably changes his physical form

Danger Sense: Sense more than just hostility, like other emotions, and with a wider range. Might even give slight future sight when he senses something

Blackwhip: more powerful and out of control, more strands, will be coming out of his whole body whether he wants them to or not

Smokescreen: more smoke idk. Maybe starts turning his body into smoke? That would be interesting, a Smoke-Smoke Fruit if you will

Float: more momentum from floating, idk much more than that, very hard to improve upon ability.

Base: Stockpile energy faster and become way way stronger much quicker than he should be getting. Very scary unless his body adapts to fit this faster as well.

2nd: Lmao idk probably end the world

Fa Jin: Permanently active and making him way faster and stronger, builds up faster, probably changes his physical form

Danger Sense: Sense more than just hostility, like other emotions, and with a wider range. Might even give slight future sight when he senses something

Blackwhip: more powerful and out of control, more strands, will be coming out of his whole body whether he wants them to or not

Smokescreen: more smoke idk. Maybe starts turning his body into smoke? That would be interesting, a Smoke-Smoke Fruit if you will

Float: more momentum from floating, idk much more than that, very hard to improve upon ability.

why does the 2nd one end the world?

The Quirk that ACTUALLY ends the world is New Order on trigger.

That Quirk would **** up the laws of reality with ease

Thank god Cassie doesn’t have kids, the Quirk Singularity coming up would not survive better versions of her Quirk

Looked up Ron the death eater tv trope and found it applies to mineta

Just to let you guys know Ron the death eater means to turn a good guy bad in fanfic. It’s opposite is Draco in leather pants. Where bad guy is given more sympathetic qualities and made to look better than they actually are. Basically remove his evil qualities or downplay them.

Mineta is Ron the death eater material because a lot of fans hate him so you’ll see him in fanfiction where he’s portrayed as a homophobe, transphobe, and even more perverted, idiotic, and incompetent then in canon. (Gotta make the dude as unlikable as possible)

Tomura is Draco in leather pants material since he has a lot of fangirls so they downplay his crimes and stuff in stories to make him look heroic and stuff.

How is OFA “changing Deku’s body”?
I suppose I misworded it, it’s more like “because he’s a perfect fit” for OFA. He’s already capable of having multiple Quirks due to being Quirkless, so I guess it’s more a question of “can Quirkless people handle AFO better than Tomura can?” And if so, would that mean AFO would have a harder time taking over a body not filled with hatred and already adapted to multiple quirks?

This whole “growth” thing seems to be a result of AFO fully settling into Tomura’s body, as well as his body adapting to all the Quirks held within, but if someone else had a body able to accept AFO, would they also get this growth? Was it the procedure specifically that allowed this? Or could any Quirkless person with a strong enough willpower achieve this?

How is OFA “changing Deku’s body”?
Continuous use of One For All has allowed Izuku's body to gradually adapt to insurmountable amounts of strength; originally, his muscle mass began to slowly increase, but now, his body has been restructured in such a way that the internal miniature explosions of power that once destroyed his limbs were now being pushed to the surface, reducing the damage to his body.

Continuous use of One For All has allowed Izuku's body to gradually adapt to insurmountable amounts of strength; originally, his muscle mass began to slowly increase, but now, his body has been restructured in such a way that the internal miniature explosions of power that once destroyed his limbs were now being pushed to the surface, reducing the damage to his body.
That’s not OFA doing that. That’s his own training doing that.

More muscles = Less OFA damage.

If and when the “Anti-Heroes” join the fight and help the Heroes, who do you guys think will join?

People like Gentle and La Brava, Nagant, Stain, etc. that are against the villains and heroes but aren’t against the main cast.

Personally, I think Overhaul and the Shie Hassaikai are coming back to help.
Nagant -> against AFO

Stain -> After a fight/talk with Iida. He might be part of the Dabi fight Part 2 after the glowy chest thing.

Rappa -> rematch with Kirishima then they join hands against PLF/Machia

I doubt it would give the user immortality (i.e., being able to regenerate without a healthy head), but I could use an awakened Super Regeneration giving the user instantaneous healing, sorta like Muzan.

I doubt it would give the user immortality (i.e., being able to regenerate without a healthy head), but I could use an awakened Super Regeneration giving the user instantaneous healing, sorta like Muzan.

would it be possible to regenerate brain damage? (I know total destruction of brain kills but if it’s only damaged a bit, it can regenerate the brain damage right)

Some shower thoughts:

1. All Might in vigilantes is weird, super hearing and super breath, something he or Deku has never shown again?

2. Current Deku at 45% is probably as strong as 100% Young All Might shown in the beginning of Two Heroes, or Nana.

3. All Might’s eyes went black before his injury. I guess he just became so inspired by western comics he manually changed his art style by flexing? I guess the shadows over his eyes is caused by his giant brow.

Back