• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

@TheRustyOne Instead of calculating the force of the crack in the wall, how about calculating the force of moving Rappa's large body at those high speeds? Just like how you and CloverDragon calculated the force behind the steel bars Wolfram launched at All Might.
Are there any other feats like that in MHA? Like serious question, I think it'd be neat what can we Calculate the KE of heaven piercing ice wall for an AP feat or the "Izuku crushed" feat from Two Heroes?

@Acer__ It's hard to say when Shoto is creating ice or when he is actually moving it. If he launched his Ice Piercing Wall then we could get the force and KE behind it.
I just brought up this calc, but after using the Acceleration calculator I think there's a small mistake in @CloverDragon03's formula.

The timeframe is 0.04 seconds and the speed is 1342.12290503 m/s.

Acceleration = 33,553 m/s^2

CloverDragon got 67106.1452514 m/s^2.

Fortunately All Might still keep his Class T rating.

@Acer__ It's hard to say when Shoto is creating ice or when he is actually moving it. If he launched his Ice Piercing Wall then we could get the force and KE behind it.
I just brought up this calc, but after using the Acceleration calculator I think there's a small mistake in @CloverDragon03's formula.

Hurray = D
But what about the Izuku Crushed feat (when wolfram slammed the pillars on him) I'm not smart so I'm not gonna say it's a good idea but eh

I don't know what the acceleration calculator does, but the formula I used is one of the basic kinematic equations

Also I think Tokoyami being 7-A is cemented because in 356, All For One states that he “should have dodged that attack at all costs”, meaning that if not for the mask, Tokoyami’s attack would have done some damage

Also I think Tokoyami being 7-A is cemented because in 356, All For One states that he “should have dodged that attack at all costs”, meaning that if not for the mask, Tokoyami’s attack would have done some damage
I think he's just referring to the fact that Tokoyami's attack destroyed his mask

Alright.

Also AFO will need Resistance to Sound Manipulation after this arc due to calling Jirou’s sound vibrations “pitiful”
Also Danmaku due to being able to manipulate dozens of Rivet Stabs in an insanely accurate manner in order to fix his mask

He’ll already get Danmaku with the energy crescent stuff but this will be there too

Also leaks coming out early again.

WE GET A SHOT OF ADULT CLASS 1-A

Deku, Bakugo, Ochako, Iida, Momo, Kirishima, and very slightly Tsuyu+another are shown with Adult Shoto w/ short hair marching forward. Seems to be an Endeavor statement that he wants at least one of his children to be the hero he never was.
👀 i like where this is going

Endeavor is really dragging AFO lol. And we get a new move - FlashFire Fist: Meteorite. Still wondering how AFO will respond to these attacks since it seems Endeavor is attacking so vigorously that AFO can't even counterattack.

Holy shit. Looks like Endeavor crusted AFO with Prominence Burn war arc style. Is AFO dead? Wonder if or how he will live through this.

I have seen people jumping the gun as always but AFO obviously isn't dying now. Even ignoring him not meeting Deku or Shigaraki yet, the dude is just too talkative to die silently. I am sure before he dies Hori will definitely have him talk a lot. This whole chapter in the leaks he didn't really say anything.

Well beyond the fact that Endeavor LITERALLY dragged AFO on the ground before doing a super punch into extra crispy combo, this is looking like another 10/10 chapter for the number 1.

AFO obviously isn’t dying from this, since he always has more shit to talk, and this feels more like a “he will lose to Endeavor but get away” type beat.

Only way I see him surviving this however is if he snags Super Regeneration off of one of the High Ends with him then bee lines for Shigaraki or something equally as drastic. I’m certain he’s got a desperate plan to stay alive like the cockroach he is.

AFO has regeneration. I knew there was no way he wouldn't have some kind of regenerative abilities. That would be too ridiculous. It might not be at the same level of Shiggy's Regen or it might be a completely different type of Regen but he is healing. Also the round eye is probably another quirk.

Back