• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

People have been saying Izuku lost his hand/arm in the future/time skip hopefully this is not the case because losing limbs after a hard battle has been done to death and very generic I hope Hori didn't go to this route

People have been saying Izuku lost his hand/arm in the future/time skip hopefully this is not the case because losing limbs after a hard battle has been done to death and very generic I hope Hori didn't go to this route
Literally nothing can really be gleamed from Endeavor’s vision of the future other than some costume and hair changes. Deku’s arm, which can be seen, is simply covered with an updated Air Force Glove and no Mid Gauntlet.

Now him NOT having a mid gauntlet implies he doesn’t need it in the future, which COULD mean he lost his arm or he just doesn’t need them at that point in time. His legs also don’t have any Mid Gauntlet, so it’s likely he just grows out of needing them by the time he’s an adult. Him losing his right arm is fine by me, that thing can only hang on for so long after what he put it through lol

Also Horikoshi please give us a series with the adult versions they look so cool don’t let them go to waste in a finale chapter.

Does anyone wanna calc the cloud dispersion at 0:16? It’s a really big cloud and he dispersed it in like a second so I’m interested in what it’d yield

Does anyone wanna calc the cloud dispersion at 0:16? It’s a really big cloud and he dispersed it in like a second so I’m interested in what it’d yield

Sorry but unless there are feats out there comparable to Star and Stripes or Deku and Bakugo’s feats, they are not going to be impressive at all.

Like, Endeavor would need to blow up an Island or disperse several hundred kilometers of clouds or something to affect where he’s scaling currently or in the future.

33x89u.png

Summary is out and yeah, gg. This entire fight was just a stress test for AFO to see some things, likely to get his young body back.

“A wounded hero is the scariest thing there is… but villains are even scarier” yeah we’re ******.

Also DEKU BACK IN ACTION probably getting attacked by those black figures on the horizon next chapter. But AFO is definitely the highlight of the chapter, of course he planned for all of this bullshit with Endeavor. OF COURSE his body was just him having fun essentially. OF ******* COURSE he has a god damn fail safe in place that’s seemingly restoring his body to normal.

Holy hell this is all just so so so bad. I retract my previous denouements. AFO is without question a Demon Lord if he thought this far ahead and was planning on it.

Hello, I want to ask something. I haven't read the manga yet, I just finished the anime. Why aren't characters like deku bakugo getting the speed of light achievement even though shigaraki gets the speed of light achievement? I haven't read the manga please reply

Hello, I want to ask something. I haven't read the manga yet, I just finished the anime. Why aren't characters like deku bakugo getting the speed of light achievement even though shigaraki gets the speed of light achievement? I haven't read the manga please reply
There is no “achievement” really.

He has a quirk that lets him emit radio waves, which are light speed. He doesn’t react or move relative to the radio waves (as far as we can tell), so he himself isn’t light speed, just the Quirk is.

Hence why no one scales to light speed including him

Extraordinary Genius: Individuals whose knowledge spreads over multiple fields of science and who vastly surpass the real world's upper human limits. At this level, many are capable of creating extremely advanced futuristic technology, executing complex strategies even under high pressure, outperforming supercomputers, and even accurately predicting the future through sheer mental calculations. This is where super scientists of exceptional scientific knowledge begin to appear.

Back