• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

AAcy_cAACdy4.jpg

AFO: Your hatred,

AFO: your destructive impulses!

AFO: They're swelling up beyond what the doctor and I hypothesized!

AFO: To give it a percentage, I'd say you're at about 97~98.

AFO: Soon, we will become one!

AFO: Not AFO(All For One)

AFO: and not Shigaraki Tomura either...

AFO: We will both dissolve and become a new person!

“Catching minigun bullets in that manner isnt impressive”

Then show me a MHA character doing it. Also, how isn’t it impressive? Also also, he isn’t catching them.
Why do we need to show a MHA character doing it? Also how is it even remotely impressive when you can't even prove how fast they're moving or the rate of fire in the first place?

Until you can prove both of these things then this feat is absolute garbage.
Yes, terrifies me from the stupidity of it. I, an avid MHA fan who’s read the manga several times over, am insecure that the verse might get “upgraded” by wonky fan calcs and people who wank at all cost.
As oppose to using wonky assumptions for a fictional mini gun that fires black and oversized bullets?

Last edited:
Refute it bc as far as im concerned i dont see any problems with them
I'm an advocate of steady, gradual, organic progression not sudden jump between Tier 7 and tier 5. If MHA reaches Tier 5 I'd rather it make sense and be clear, undisputable rather than some far reaching calcs

Oh god...
are they actual radio waves?

doesnt sound like it

I'm an advocate of steady, gradual, organic progression not sudden jump between Tier 7 and tier 5. If MHA reaches Tier 5 I'd rather it make sense and be clear, undisputable rather than some far reaching calcs
Its not reaching the feat is literally there

Its not reaching the feat is literally there
It needs to be there to the point where it can't be disputed....it wasn't too long ago that MHA finally broke into MHS range that's generally accepted....It'd be harder for the ***** at "Who would win" to try to argue against MHS+/SubRele vs a straight shot to light speed.

It needs to be there to the point where it can't be disputed....it wasn't too long ago that MHA finally broke into MHS range that's generally accepted....It'd be harder for the ***** at "Who would win" to try to argue against MHS+/SubRele vs a straight shot to light speed.
How did it reach these tiers? Via lowballs. If calc stacking was allowed then verses would be a lot superior than they currently are, but to say something isn’t consistent when your methods are literally lowballs is just corny

No but on a real talk I believe the Fuax feat should be revisited. After I re read the fight I realized that When Overhaul was screaming and running towards the edge of the building his flaps were flinging because he was running forward. The same flaps were shown frozen as the bullet traveled out and so was Overhaul, he was in the same moving position and its illogical to assume he was constantly moving and got back in the position as he was on the edge of the building screaming at the top of his lungs, him being frozen is also supported by the perception of the bullet, even viewing the rain drops as frozen objects. So the calc would be:
Speed of bullet= (distance bullet traveled x speed of overhaul0/.001m
Deku speed= (distance Deku traveled x speed of bullet)/ distance bullet traveled.
It would look something like this (assuming bullet traveled the same distance as Deku)
(83.21x2.5)/.001=208025 m/s is speed of bullet
(83.21x208025)/1.42=12189972 m/s sub rela
Therefir what do you think of this?

How did it reach these tiers? Via lowballs. If calc stacking was allowed then verses would be a lot superior than they currently are, but to say something isn’t consistent when your methods are literally lowballs is just corny
This is the highest in speed that MHA has ever been. Just because it doesn't match your calcs that could potentially be inflated, doesn't make it a lowball.

Therefir what do you think of this?
Until the anime adapts this scene, I don't think we can say for sure the raindrops are completely frozen, they could be just moving really slow, like in Deep Sea King's feat.

Instead of 0.001 m/s, you should use 0.013 m/s, since that is the actual speed of a snail that appears almost motionless.

This is the highest in speed that MHA has ever been. Just because it doesn't match your calcs that could potentially be inflated, doesn't make it a lowball.
Its a lowball in the sense that said bullet is capable of blitzing deku and he is at a set level of speed, yet you lowball it several times lower than what it should possibly be. That what makes it a lowball but i agree with the logic, but saying a higher level of speed is an outlier because of this reasoning is just wrong in a general sense. Im gonna see if the method i tried using is fine and i wont speak on this anymore to avoid flooding the thread. Take it to my wall or my discord

Until the anime adapts this scene, I don't think we can say for sure the raindrops are completely frozen, they could be just moving really slow, like in Deep Sea King's feat.

Instead of 0.001 m/s, you should use 0.013 m/s, since that is the real speed of a snail that appears almost motionless.
K, I remember the DSK situation i read the thread a couple days ago, so what about the argument for Overhaul being motionless?

K, I remember the DSK situation i read the thread a couple days ago, so what about the argument for Overhaul being motionless?
I can see the logic behind it. But yeah, like Therefir said, if you're going to do a calc like that, the speed should be 0.013 m/s.

Because this verse has a lot of consistent High hypersonic feats and one MHS from a High tier/God tier (not even MHS+). Consistency>Wank, so what would you prefer? also not every Verse has the fortune to reach Sub-realistic or Light speed, if that were so easy verses like Nanatsu, One punch man and other popular verses easily could've reached that, despite their characters dodging light-based abilities, lasers and other things.

Back