• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

I’ll literally make a video just to let you hear what u stated since your low comprehension levels dont allow you to see the problem with 4 year old level of speech
Jus stop it already. You made a fool of yaself tryna be sum gramma/punctuation dictator and it totally backfired on you Lmfaooo. Tbh I don’t care for that anyway keep it civil boys and gyals 🙏🏽

Still not disproving how he isn’t ls your jus saying stuff. You’ve been doing that for a while now ngl but this is nothing I’m used to that lol
You claimed darkness was the speed of light. Your source was one little statement from a website. It literally contradicts what darkness is. Darkness doesnt have a speed, its the absence of light. Explain what in that context implies its the speed of light

You claimed darkness was the speed of light. Your source was one little statement from a website. It literally contradicts what darkness is. Darkness doesnt have a speed, its the absence of light. Explain what in that context implies its the speed of light
When you search up the speed of darkness multiple sites and I mean all of them state darkness is LS simply becuz when u remove light it’s immediately substituted with darkness. Multiple sites say shadows are faster than light as well

When you search up the speed of darkness multiple sites and I mean all of them state darkness is LS simply becuz when u remove light it’s immediately substituted with darkness. Multiple sites say shadows are faster than light as well
And thats where you are wrong. These sites mean literally nothing when they do not know what they are talking about. Using your same logic literally nothing is faster than light so shadows cannot be according to google. Light not being present in an area does not make shadows the speed of light thats literally brain dead. Nothing suggests that. Since you believe these sites are valid can your prove the validity behind them?

Omg ur so slow Jesus Christ. Why do u think I said becuz I misplaced 1 comma that your brain couldn’t comprehend 🤣🤣🤣🤣
????? I read your statement to you and you still cant see the problem in it. Literally another member has pointed out that your statement made no sense. I read it to you and you still couldn’t see the problem

In the night shihai speed is easily ftl since darkness is everywhere and he has a speed that can replace light instantaneously. Dark => Light he’s literally darkness itself so whenever light isn’t being shown by default the speed he uses has to ls

the speed of darkness is the speed of light since it appears as fast as light disappears but it doesn't travel at all, so that example where Kashin used Shihai's quirk doesn't make sense especially since moving through darkness ≠ moving at the speed of darkness
I dont see how that makes it light speed at all. Darkness isnt some thing that just comes in or anything, its the absence of light. Light not being there wouldnt mean its light speed at all

I dont see how that makes it light speed at all. Darkness isnt some thing that just comes in or anything, its the absence of light. Light not being there wouldnt mean its light speed at all
You're right about that. The speed of darkness is a confusing subject, so I suggest moving on from this and just tackling aoyama's laser instead, it'll save you the braincells. mha being ftl doesn't make sense anyway

In the night shihai speed is easily ftl since darkness is everywhere and he has a speed that can replace light instantaneously. Dark => Light he’s literally darkness itself so whenever light isn’t being shown by default the speed he uses has to ls
That makes no sense at all. Cmon man, you gotta be better than this

His quirk doesn't even allow him to move through darkness, just dark colored objects, hence the name "Black"
Read the page about his quirk

His quirk doesn't even allow him to move through darkness, just dark colored objects, hence the name "Black"
Read the page about his quirk
LMFAOOOO bro Ik u not serious rn. You jus said it doesn’t allow him to move thru darkness jus dark colored objects? The man literally moves thru darkness in the manga and anime hence why he only stays in dark areas because it’s where darkness resides. Do better

So we done here? MHA easily MHS+ via Kaminari scaling and that’s me being generous. Mha is truly LS - ftl via aoyama scaling from lightspeed laser beams via mirror reflection, Toru hagakure Refraction and his beam jus being that by default lmaooo

So we done here? MHA easily MHS+ via Kaminari scaling and that’s me being generous. Mha is truly LS - ftl via aoyama scaling from lightspeed laser beams via mirror reflection, Toru hagakure Refraction and his beam jus being that by default lmaooo
That was debunked and literally everyone here agrees that your argument was slammed by not just by me but by numerous members

Back