• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

It’s best to just not reply to Kashin. He’s never going to prove anything and he’s never going to make a CRT, even if he did, it’ll never be approved because, again, he never proves anything. He’s also barely literate.

Arguing against him is only wasting your time and bandwidth. Ignore him. He is a troll.

I never tried to disproved MHS+ MHA, which is why I never argued Nine’s cloud-to-ground lightning wasn’t lightning speed.

I just wasn’t pretending characters actually reacted to THAT lightning. Because they didn’t.

Can we get a mod to respond to: “Go back in your hole kid we were doing fine without ya 🤝”? That’s definitely NOT friendly.

Anyways I’m bouta gts got tired proving my points so perfectly. Hopefully I comeback to someone disproving mirror reflection or toru hagakure refracting his beam then maybe jus maybe will I concede till then Mirror reflection = LS mha ftw ❤️

I love when ppl say “omg cringe” while being on sites like this. We’re on vsbattle wiki forum site like bro do u see where ur at rn? Lmfaooo take a deep breathe and smell the air

Dammit Damage you stole my warning op

Also for the record to other users, next time don't bother entertaining this kinda shit and either go to the RVT (in case of severe violation) or a Disc. Mod's page (in case of elevating tension).

New forums aren't kinda tough to monitor effectively, so chances of Mods coincidentally hovering over a thread are low

Last night I told them to stop, then afterwards I slept thinking we moved on to another safe discussion.

But no, all I saw was more insultations and trolling from these ******* people. Taking part in the same horrific discussion for another 2 pages.

Last edited:
Last night I told them to stop, then afterwards I slept thinking we moved on to another safe discussion.

But no, all I saw was more insultations and trolling from these ******* people. Taking part in the same horrific discussion for another 2 pages.

Just end me.
Chill, why not unfollow this thread temporaly like i did earlier?

Chill, why not unfollow this thread temporaly like i did earlier?
"Chill?" You are implying that I am being unreasonably upset, even though I have every reason to. You are also implying that my justified feelings are on me to keep under control when they are absolutely not. Whilst it is true that I could have just unfollowed the thread, that never came up to mind. Instead I drew the line, called them out, and waited for them to respond accordingly.

Unfourtunately, they refused to heed what I said and continued their nonsense. The way I feel and acted was entirely on them. At this point, nothing they can say/do would free them from accountability.

"Chill?" You are implying that I am being unreasonably upset, even though I have every reason to. You are also implying that my justified feelings are on me to keep under control when they are absolutely not. Whilst it is true that I could have just unfollowed the thread, that never came up to mind. Instead I drew the line, called them out, and waited for them to respond accordingly.

Unfourtunately, they refused to heed what I said and continued their nonsense. The way I feel and acted was entirely on them. At this point, nothing they can say/do would free them from accountability.
I know that you're frustrated, but that doesn't mean you need to said "just end me" like that

I know that you're frustrated, but that doesn't mean you need to said "just end me" like that
I did not say that very seriously, neither do most people honestly. I probably did not make that clear enough, though, so I do apologize.

I removed it.

If Deku was born with a quirk, what would it be? How good would it be? How would he use it? What would people think of it? Etcetera etcetera.

You can come up with anything so long as it relates to his parents quirks. Can be powerful or "weak," it does not matter.
I want more responses to this.

If Deku was born with a quirk, what would it be? How good would it be? How would he use it? What would people think of it? Etcetera etcetera.

You can come up with anything so long as it relates to his parents quirks. Can be powerful or "weak," it does not matter.
I'm thinking Deku would gain a form of pyrokinesis.

Considering his Dad can breathe flames and I don't remember his Mom's quirk, but google says she can attract things to her.

So I'm think he would of gotten the ability to attract flames onto himself. Possibly clad himself in an armor of flames like Endeavor. Be good for putting out flames by attracting the fires to himself and stuff.

Just did the nine calc low end being 536k mph and mid end being 3.2m mph 😳 just 2x faster then it would have been sub relativistic. ill make blog later to see of itll be evaluated

Last edited:
Anyways just watched the movie and Id say the only things that should be considered an outlier would would be Bakugo clashing against the tornado nine created that could also clash with 100% deku. It then overpowered dekus smash and base deku and bakugo both proceeds to survive an attack from it and stand up right after. Other than that I dont see anything else that would be an outlier.
Has the deku throw thing been calced yet?

Anyways just watched the movie and Id say the only things that should be considered an outlier would would be Bakugo clashing against the tornado nine created that could also clash with 100% deku. It then overpowered dekus smash and base deku and bakugo both proceeds to survive an attack from it and stand up right after. Other than that I dont see anything else that would be an outlier.
Has the deku throw thing been calced yet?
The Deku throw was already calculated as Large Building level+

Calc doesn’t make sense since you can’t prove Nine’s “dragon lightning”, when they’re not even made of lightning, it was just a cool bit of animation, since he could already make plenty of dragons without any lightning several times before in the movie but now suddenly he does, is as fast as cloud-to-ground lightning. It’s like you’re suddenly doing the opposite of saying Aoyama’s light beam isn’t truly lightspeed.

Mina dodging Naval Laser was an anime-only thing, but this is not. And remember boys, all frames of every single scene in the movies are 100% canon and not exaggerated at all at any point. Because that’s how that works now. /s.

Back