• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Okay I maybe out of the loop but wouldn't everyone be revised after the final smash crt anyway ? Like characters who can hurt Shigaraki would get bumped significantly. Plus All Might would be downgraded from Deku's final smash, which means Nomu's get new stats. And Nomu pretty much are the scale in MHA.

So why are we doing this before the main AP feat of the verse anyone ?

I don't want people bogging up the Final Smash thread about who should scale to what or anything else they can think of.

Especially when the current scaling and reasonings have issues that need to be address.

Not only that but there's a big revision for the lower tier characters I need to get through before I can even do that as well.

Along with new abilities, new keys, and maybe even removing keys.

There's a lot to be done and the Final Smash is the absolute last thing. That CRT will only be about upgrading characters via what calc is accepted and nothing else.

I don't want people bogging up the Final Smash thread about who should scale to what or anything else they can think of.

Especially when the current scaling and reasonings have issues that need to be address.

Not only that but there's a big revision for the lower tier characters I need to get through before I can even do that as well.

Along with new abilities, new keys, and maybe even removing keys.

There's a lot to be done and the Final Smash is the absolute last thing. That CRT will only be about upgrading characters via what calc is accepted and nothing else.
Well then lets finish up with the 3 pending ones we have.

I'm not going to fully trust stuff said by others, not saying they're lying, just that scenes can be misinterpreted.

But even assuming it's true, Time Slow doesn't equal Time Stop, so not it's not infinite speed. Yes, I'm certain you aren't seriously implying that rating.

I'm just making sure in case someone reading this would take it seriously.
On a serious note tho, would this at least provide Gearshift can bypass Gojo’s Infinity…? 🤔

Seriously? No, not at all.

It's just a speed feat, as I explained.
Damn… Well, not like I didn’t figure as much. 😭

So the eye energy does move when he is not it in gearshift and stops moving when he is in Gearshift. Okay okay Nice. I wonder if the rest of the world will stop moving and how will they show Bending reality and stuff. We could get something absolutely wonky for speed scaling.

This and Armored All might are two things I wanna see how they do.

I’m not to keen on the movement going on in the animation, but I HELLA mess with the art going on here!! 💯

Back