• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

I'm not going to fully trust stuff said by others, not saying they're lying, just that scenes can be misinterpreted.

But even assuming it's true, Time Slow doesn't equal Time Stop, so not it's not infinite speed. Yes, I'm certain you aren't seriously implying that rating.

I'm just making sure in case someone reading this would take it seriously.
Even if it's completely literal it would probably just be a Resistance to Time Manipulation

Even if it's completely literal it would probably just be a Resistance to Time Manipulation
Assuming he stopped being affected it by it, which I highly doubt. As that is needed for Time Manipulation Resistance.

From what I'm reading, Izuku overcame it with sheer speed. He's still being slowed, but it was irrelevant against him as he was still too fast for his opponent to handle.

Assuming he stopped being affected it by it, which I highly doubt. As that is needed for Time Manipulation Resistance.

From what I'm reading, Izuku overcame it with sheer speed. He's still being slowed, but it was irrelevant against him as he was still too fast for his opponent to handle.
Say that the ability has a number like "I can slow down time to 1/1000th of a second and Deku speeds to reach how fast he would be without the time slow then he is 1000x faster ?

Huh maybe we can even get a multiplier for Gear shift.

Say that the ability has a number like "I can slow down time to 1/1000th of a second and Deku speeds to reach how fast he would be without the time slow then he is 1000x faster ?

Huh maybe we can even get a multiplier for Gear shift.
Probably not for gearshift unless that specifically is used to go at 1000x the speed essentially doing speed I suppose
But I doubt that is that case

Back