• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Well depending on how much the time was slowed, you can get some pretty insane speed. That we have to wait to see.

I'm not going to fully trust stuff said by others, not saying they're lying, just that scenes can be misinterpreted.

But even assuming it's true, Time Slow doesn't equal Time Stop, so not it's not infinite speed. Yes, I'm certain you aren't seriously implying that rating.

I'm just making sure in case someone reading this would take it seriously.
Even if it's completely literal it would probably just be a Resistance to Time Manipulation

Even if it's completely literal it would probably just be a Resistance to Time Manipulation
Hilarious how time slow can be used for speed but time stop can't be. Even then resistance to time manipulation means that he can officially solo JJK with Gojo in count.

Assuming he stopped being affected it by it, which I highly doubt. As that is needed for Time Manipulation Resistance.

From what I'm reading, Izuku overcame it with sheer speed. He's still being slowed, but it was irrelevant against him as he was still too fast for his opponent to handle.

Assuming he stopped being affected it by it, which I highly doubt. As that is needed for Time Manipulation Resistance.

From what I'm reading, Izuku overcame it with sheer speed. He's still being slowed, but it was irrelevant against him as he was still too fast for his opponent to handle.
Say that the ability has a number like "I can slow down time to 1/1000th of a second and Deku speeds to reach how fast he would be without the time slow then he is 1000x faster ?

Huh maybe we can even get a multiplier for Gear shift.

Say that the ability has a number like "I can slow down time to 1/1000th of a second and Deku speeds to reach how fast he would be without the time slow then he is 1000x faster ?

Huh maybe we can even get a multiplier for Gear shift.
Probably not for gearshift unless that specifically is used to go at 1000x the speed essentially doing speed I suppose
But I doubt that is that case

I wonder when we will talk about CRT, Deku's final punch achievement. I'm quite curious about what the end point of this calculation will be.

We will downgrade everyone based on the fact that Shigaraki needs a week to destroy Japan so never.
That's with Decay, which has limited speed and range.

Also he isn't just destroying Japan, decay isn't a force based attack, it's deconstruction. He is breaking down every single physical piece of matter in Japan to particles.

I wonder when we will talk about CRT, Deku's final punch achievement. I'm quite curious about what the end point of this calculation will be.
Have plans for some other CRTs before that, though on hold right now due to current CRTs in play right now.

Rules say there can only be three active CRTs at once and MHA has already reached the cap.

But it's not like it'll get a CRT soon, need a calc group thread first. Which I'll make in the future soon.

I remember at some point Shigaraki was gonna get Resurrection because the hatred in his heart (?) resurrected him or something like that. How was that?

well i guess thats a bit different in terms of a question, if you meant if they could immediately pick it up and be okay then sure, but the ring's corruption isnt a linear thing, some people are easily controlled but some are corrupted over a longer period of time in subtle ways but inevitably they are corrupted . Deku's desire to do good to save people is enough of a reason for him to be susceptible to the ring

also while Frodo does carry the ring to mount doom with the help of sam and others, he is eventually unable to actually destroy the ring himself and then proceeds to live the rest of his life scarred by the ring.

even people like Gandalf fear being corrupted and Gandalf at least in the novels is originally an Istar, a higher dimensional being who can will things into existence.

well i guess thats a bit different in terms of a question, if you meant if they could immediately pick it up and be okay then sure, but the ring's corruption isnt a linear thing, some people are easily controlled but some are corrupted over a longer period of time in subtle ways but inevitably they are corrupted . Deku's desire to do good to save people is enough of a reason for him to be susceptible to the ring

also while Frodo does carry the ring to mount doom with the help of sam and others, he is eventually unable to actually destroy the ring himself and then proceeds to live the rest of his life scarred by the ring.

even people like Gandalf fear being corrupted and Gandalf at least in the novels is originally an Istar, a higher dimensional being who can will things into existence.
My GOAT Samwise Gamgee should get One For All.

Well Frodo was getting closer and closer to Mount Doom and the ring grew stronger. Plus the fatigue and pressure of the journey and unknow fates of the Fellowship.

Being higher dimensional shouldn't really make any difference in will power. Mxy is 5D and he is still a bi**h. Plus the will of One for all is in consideration and how 8 other souls inside one body react with the ring.

Since I'm pretty sure OFA doesn't massively amo Deku's base, it's pretty funny how much ass he was kicking while essentially Quirkless. Knuckle Duster must be his real dad.

Being higher dimensional shouldn't really make any difference in will power. Mxy is 5D and he is still a bi**h.
thats a limitation of Mxy, and Mxy 5-D isnt one of dimensionality anymore, also Gandalf can bring things into existence with his own will.
Plus the will of One for all is in consideration and how 8 other souls inside one body react with the ring.
if any of them have hopes or dream they will susceptible

Ngl, seeing how the series ended with All Might/1A giving Deku the suit, i wouldn’t be surprised if they create the actual final movie with Him using the suit and being a hero one last time.

thats a limitation of Mxy, and Mxy 5-D isnt one of dimensionality anymore, also Gandalf can bring things into existence with his own will.

if any of them have hopes or dream they will susceptible
Isn't magic all about imposing will on reality, or was that some other verse's lore.

Back