• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Say, I wanna ask for your guys’ opinions here:

Do y’all think Toga cleanly tagged Deku with any of her wires in the top right panel of here? Or do y’all think Deku blocked all of them?
The link is not working but I think I have Idea of which panel you are talking about. In which case it looks like he kicked them away. The anime will clear up your doubt anyway

So I drifted into a bit of Re Reading because of Oreo's comment (trying to find that panel). I didn't realize this on a weekly basis but Endeavor vs AFO is maybe THE BEST FIGHT in the Manga. Shit goes HARD.
the-fight-i-am-looking-forward-the-most-to-v0-jctr35h8er5d1.png

The link works perfectly fine for me. Idk what’s going on…
It's what happens sometimes when you link to images directly from Fandom. I edited the URL and now I can see it.

In that panel it looks like Izuku is knocking them all away to me.

Okay, here’s a repost of my earlier question with a different link this time:
Say, I wanna ask for your guys’ opinions here:

Do y’all think Toga cleanly tagged Deku with any of her wires in the top right panel of here? Or do y’all think Deku blocked all of them?

Also, I feel like it should be pointed out that Toga actually did manage to ultimately trigger Danger Sense when she started to no longer attack Deku outta affection — as shown in the page right before.

And yes, @Damage3245, I saw that you can finally see the original link. I hence got another question I wanted to directly ask you after I type this up.

Her landing those hits aren't relevant to the scaling. Also Izuku is Speed of Light, she isn't on par with him. Obviously he's faster than Toga.

The main value is the High-End scaling, and it's only an At most rating.
Actually, which panel ever shows Froppy dodging attacks from a Near High-End?

Considering 22nd Budokai Goku is like, Baseline Rel, I think Deku's speed carries him all the way as long as he isn't AOE'd.
Isn't the solar flare feat around 1.6 ftl ? Anyways Deku's biggest advantage here would be his LS. Ain't no one break out of a choke hold from him. And black whip keeping him in the arena. Plus his air attacks give him AOE.

And he has been in a tournament with the same rules. No killing, No items and falling out of bounds is a loss.

Although He is pretty outskilled when it comes to H2H compared to them.

Isn't the solar flare feat around 1.6 ftl ? Anyways Deku's biggest advantage here would be his LS. Ain't no one break out of a choke hold from him. And black whip keeping him in the arena. Plus his air attacks give him AOE.

And he has been in a tournament with the same rules. No killing, No items and falling out of bounds is a loss.

Although He is pretty outskilled when it comes to H2H compared to them.
Gearshift hitting each of them once might win him every match.

Current priority is profile updates and final war arc fallout. There’s a lot of things that need to be added and we’re not even sure how long the manga is still gonna be going for. When we have a stronger understanding of where the verse is heading, we can figure out what all the CRT can include.

Sorry to do it to you, but it had to be pointed out:

Dude, we already pointed and sorted that out half a month ago.
I’ve read the argument in the thread and mine is different. As the user there for one the person assumes Stars actually got hit by the EMP while I make no such claims and the fact that they assume the radio waves and air canon are separate in the attack while the premise for my argument is that they are combined, and mixed together.

I’ve read the argument in the thread and mine is different. As the user there for one the person assumes Stars actually got hit by the EMP while I make no such claims and the fact that they assume the radio waves and air canon are separate in the attack while the premise for my argument is that they are combined, and mixed together.
They are mixed together in same way as holding a Fan in front of a radio transmitter. It doesn't affect either.

They are mixed together in same way as holding a Fan in front of a radio transmitter. It doesn't affect either.
Personally I don't see how there's any way we can safely assume that Star and Stripe dodged the radio waves themselves as opposed to just the air cannon.

But I know I'm majorly outvoted on that point.

Personally I don't see how there's any way we can safely assume that Star and Stripe dodged the radio waves themselves as opposed to just the air cannon.

But I know I'm majorly outvoted on that point.
Because we see her do that ? There is no assumption here. The Radio wave quirk is Drawn/shown as purple electricity Fx that Star dodges. And Maitreya's point also makes Zero sense because Air wouldn't add mass to radio waves, it's a medium.

Also the planes dodge it too as there controls are working fine, and Star's communicator is also working fine, which it wouldn't if the AMP had hit it.

Nope. In the end when they are trying to go after Shigaraki they get hit by Emp and are disabled. No scene of them turning of the shield. It was most likely a barrier to stop decay.

Also Star's Communicator is not shielded now is it.
As far as I'm aware the jets weren't disabled; they were just knocked around by the blast of air.

Back