• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Imma give the war arc a 8.5/10

Definitely a great arc but I wish we got to see more of the side villains that got introduced (Gashly, the prison escapees, etc), wish we got to see a few side characters fight like Iida and Kaminari, wish we got more information on Deku’s dad and the reason AFO’s doctor was Deku’s doctor

Last edited:
Imma give the war arc a 7.5/10

Definitely a great arc but I wish we got to see more of the side villains that got introduced (Gashly, the prison escapees, etc), wish we got to see a few side characters fight like Iida and Kaminari, wish we got more information on Deku’s dad and the reason AFO’s doctor was Deku’s doctor
I hope the anime adds original scenes and extensions to fights even though it has a zero percent chance of happening.

Imma give the war arc a 7.5/10

The answer to that is simple. His name is Ging Freecss-

Large Island level ? Yep I am going keep inhaling the Movie 4 copium for now.
I mean this feat was done when Deku was basically quirkless, literal embers of his full power with OFA. So the 6B scaling should still be about right for him.

Last edited:
Bloody hell, Izuku's punch effected the weather all the way to America. It's noted that the entire country still has clear skies days later thanks to his punch.

A tier 6 feat without any question, just need to figure out how to calculate it.

Heroes from around the world are helping with rebuilding Japan. Having Quirks is increasing the time it'll take to rebuild by a tremendous amount. I hope Ochako's parents are getting good business right now. Actually, I'm very confident the guy talking about the building standards is Ochako's father.

Bakugo's right arm has permanent damage, it's unlikely it'll ever move again even with rehab. Bakugo doesn't want any prosthetics. We see Mirio before the final war being offered something similar, she didn't want to undergo any rehab so she took the prosthetics instead.

Izuku and All Might end up in the same hospital room, no way that was accidental. Izuku says he can still feel the embers inside of him, so he isn't powerless at this moment. Once again, it's not over until the manga actually ends so I'm still holding any thoughts on this.

Bakugo walks out of his room, he shouldn't be moving around. Seems like he heard what Izuku said about the Embers. Seems to hit him pretty hard, he's obviously not happy to hear that. Note, Izuku's utterly shocked face at Bakugo crying is the most absurd expression I've seen on him.

All Might is able to tell both Izuku and Bakugo that the both of them are the greatest hero, and not just in his head like previously.

Chapter ends with Izuku out of the hospital going to U.A., that's still being rebuild, with some other classmates like Iida.

Seems like will be getting a small epilogue arc, no idea how long it'll be. At this point Horikoshi can technically end it whenever he wants.

Bloody hell, Izuku's punch effected the weather all the way to America. It's noted that the entire country still has clear skies days later thanks to his punch.

A tier 6 feat without any question, just need to figure out how to calculate it.

Heroes from around the world are helping with rebuilding Japan. Having Quirks is increasing the time it'll take to rebuild by a tremendous amount. I hope Ochako's parents are getting good business right now. Actually, I'm very confident the guy talking about the building standards is Ochako's father.

Bakugo's right arm has permanent damage, it's unlikely it'll ever move again even with rehab. Bakugo doesn't want any prosthetics. We see Mirio before the final war being offered something similar, she didn't want to undergo any rehab so she took the prosthetics instead.

Izuku and All Might end up in the same hospital room, no way that was accidental. Izuku says he can still feel the embers inside of him, so he isn't powerless at this moment. Once again, it's not over until the manga actually ends so I'm still holding any thoughts on this.

Bakugo walks out of his room, he shouldn't be moving around. Seems like he heard what Izuku said about the Embers. Seems to hit him pretty hard, he's obviously not happy to hear that. Note, Izuku's utterly shocked face at Bakugo crying is the most absurd expression I've seen on him.

All Might is able to tell both Izuku and Bakugo that the both of them are the greatest hero, and not just in his head like previously.

Chapter ends with Izuku out of the hospital going to U.A., that's still being rebuild, with some other classmates like Iida.

Seems like will be getting a small epilogue arc, no idea how long it'll be. At this point Horikoshi can technically end it whenever he wants.
Clearing the skies countrywide all the way in America for days is insane. Hope we get the calc for it with this new info relatively soon. It makes the tier 6 scaling make so much more since Deku did this shit while nowhere near his full power, basically quirkless himself.

Last edited:
Man I really hope Deku doesn't end up quirkless. That'll be one of the most bittersweet endings for shonen I've seen lol
I could see it legitimately happening. Except instead of going the way of Edward, Deku channels his brains into being what Hori originally wanted from the Manga—A Batman type character would use their intelligence to beat the odds.

do u guys/would u guys want to see a sequel featuring new generations as the mcs, like boruto, yashahime, and fkoa does?

obviously not as "bad" as some of the choices there but I just mean a new character that's younger, and we experience an older deku and the rest of the cast

I won't be able to right now since I have work in 10 minutes, but TheRustyOne is probably making a calc as we speak.
Indeed I am.

However, I'm going to wait for the official translation before seriously trying. I've gone through multiple methods right now but I need to be certain about the actual translation before I make any serious claims. Because depending on how this is phrased, the results can be changed drastically.

At worst it'll still be a supporting feat I imagine. But there is a chance this leads to an upgrade. I cannot say how likely that is though, so keep expectations low just in case.

Indeed I am.

However, I'm going to wait for the official translation before seriously trying. I've gone through multiple methods right now but I need to be certain about the actual translation before I make any serious claims. Because depending on how this is phrased, the results can be changed drastically.

At worst it'll still be a supporting feat I imagine. But there is a chance this leads to an upgrade. I cannot say how likely that is though, so keep expectations low just in case.
With what you've seen/done so far, where would you place this feat at?

High 6-C at the absolute lowest. I don't think it can be lower than that.

I can't say how high it can be without the official translation. But a High-End did give me High 6-A results, but do not hold your breath on that.

If I had to guess, around 6-B to High 6-B. But that is just my personal feelings on the matter, I'm still going to be looking through everything I can here.

It's a very impressive feat regardless.

Question—If that was just the Embers of a mostly broken down/incomplete OFA from an entirely drained Deku, doesn’t the Quintuple and other strength buffs Deku has access to when holding the full power of OFA and it’s other Quirks massively upscale from that?

Question—If that was just the Embers of a mostly broken down/incomplete OFA from an entirely drained Deku, doesn’t the Quintuple and other strength buffs Deku has access to when holding the full power of OFA and it’s other Quirks massively upscale from that?
The Embers don't make you instantly weak, you still have the same level of strength as before. But each use of your power makes it weaker and weaker until it goes out forever. All Might could still fight AFO even after months of running on the Embers.

Izuku was still on par with 100% Bakugo during the fight with Nine as well, despite only having the Embers.

That should still be on par with 100% Izuku with OFA.

The Embers don't make you instantly weak, you still have the same level of strength as before. But each use of your power makes it weaker and weaker until it goes out forever. All Might could still fight AFO even after months of running on the Embers.

Izuku was still on par with 100% Bakugo during the fight with Nine as well, despite only having the Embers.

That should still be on par with 100% Izuku with OFA.
But the 5× multiplier would apply to this feat correct?

Not at all.

Well, yeah, but I meant more like Deku literally has multipliers and other Quirks to enhance it. Gearshift, Fa Jin, Blackwhip, etc. Combined with the fact that Deku’s Embers are abnormal (he’s split his Quirk apart instead of normal transfer) and completely drained (he’s been fighting Shigaraki across Japan for hours before this iirc).

Holy hell, I just noticed Koichi was actually in this chapter.

He's on the top left of page 4 chilling on a steel girder. That's his Skycrawler outfit and you can see the scar Number 6 gave him as well.

Glad to see you Koichi, even if it's just a cameo. I'm perfectly fine with that.

Holy hell, I just noticed Koichi was actually in this chapter.

He's on the top left of page 4 chilling on a steel girder. That's his Skycrawler outfit and you can see the scar Number 6 gave him as well.

Glad to see you Koichi, even if it's just a cameo. I'm perfectly fine with that.
There’s also who I believe is Ochako’s father doing reconstruction.

Chapters not even officially out yet, haha.
The chapter is out. Officially ? No.

But I get it, since this is a verbal feat, not much can be done with the chapter until "official" translation is out. Well as long as it doesn't make translation errors ruin it in anyway.

The chapter is out. Officially ? No.
No, the issues of WSJ were taken early from specialized stores (illegaly might I add since they're not supposed to be up for sale yet). This does not mean the chapter is officially out, and you still have to wait for the normal sunday/monday release.

No, the issues of WSJ were taken early from specialized stores (illegaly might I add since they're not supposed to be up for sale yet). This does not mean the chapter is officially out, and you still have to wait for the normal sunday/monday release.
Umm, I know ? I said the chapter is out but not officially. Fu*ked up the wording there.

Back