• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

One more episode till the action starts, might get some new on the could split next chapter but aside from that it will be a pretty dry week for scaling.

When will the finishing touches on the profiles be done in a crt like Dekus 100% in the first war being small country level via upscale

What I’ve noticed is that even when we take out the light speed and relativistic wanking

The fact that fodder villains can react to sound waves is impressive, this would make them faster than Naruto Part 1

Inasa was able to react to Gang Orca hypersonic sound waves, we know the top Class 1A students like Shoto could react to Mach 5

We know a weakened All Might with weights on could blitz these top students.

3b711f9b6132fbe397bc5ff44c46133a.webp

Paper napkin math

Also I've noticed that Kurogiri stated All Might in Vigalantes took out several dozen villains in the blink of an eye

Several is more than two but not many, say a bare minimum of 3 or 36 villains

Average blink speed is 100-150 milliseconds....this would mean Prime All Might can at a bare minimum throw 36 punches in a millisecond or about 13,000 punches per minute

Since we know BOS All Might (with Embers) could throw 300 punches in less than a minute....that's about 1/43 as fast as AM could theoretically do at his peak

Paper napkin math

Also I've noticed that Kurogiri stated All Might in Vigalantes took out several dozen villains in the blink of an eye

Average blink speed is 100-150 milliseconds....this would mean Prime All Might can at a bare minimum throw 36 punches in a millisecond or about 13,000 punches per minute

Since we know BOS All Might (with Embers) could throw 300 punches in less than a minute....that's about 1/43 as fast as AM could theoretically do at his peak
If accurate, this is means that All Might was vastly underselling how nerfed he was because he was holding back here and his estimation in the Nomu fight was incredibly close to accurate to this moment (1/43rd compared to 1/60th.)

Edit: Which makes sense/is incredibly consistent with the first film’s graph of power that Shield showed.

Paper napkin math

"Blink of an eye" is a very common phrase used for hyperbole.

Yeah, they're faster.
They're not, Kabuto was able to dodge Tsunade over and over

4081a21854dde3b656c50a2c7fa15f5e.png

Kabuto physically is incapable of moving anywhere close to sound speed or reacting to sound speed because the neural signals in his body literally make it impossible as they only move at 360KPH, he wouldn't be able to avoid dodging something at mach 1 if it came within 5 feet of him, and Tsunade was constantly up in his grill

There's absolutely nothing in Part 1 that even sniffs the crack of sound speed

They're not, Kabuto was able to dodge Tsunade over and over

4081a21854dde3b656c50a2c7fa15f5e.png

Kabuto physically is incapable of moving anywhere close to sound speed or reacting to sound speed because the neural signals in his body literally make it impossible as they only move at 360KPH, he wouldn't be able to avoid dodging something at mach 1 if it came within 5 feet of him, and Tsunade was constantly up in his grill

There's absolutely nothing in Part 1 that even sniffs the crack of sound speed
So one antifeat debunks incredibly consistent portrayals? Crazy. Even Team Dosu are referred to as Supersonic.

No they’re not lol
Dosu literally says it
we know they can attack with sound waves and that Sasuke only avoided a sound blast while he was off panel
Toddler Gaara's sand blocked an explosion. Aint no way you're gonna tell me people like Rock Lee, who, in 1st Gate, is like 5x faster than 12-year-old Gaara's sand, are slower than sound.

Also Temari blocked a sound attack less than a meter away from her by swinging a fan at it.

Come to think of it, All Might wasn't stated to hit all those villains once each. Could be that he hit them all at once with a wind burst. Was any of the feat shown?

Fair enough. I'm just saying it's a little tricky to use a feat like "defeated a group in this timeframe" with a "punched this one, then this one, then this one" kind of method.
It is also a speed feat in another way. All Might gets from his tower in Roppongi to Osaka and beats the villains in 3 seconds. The more impressive feat is that he covered almost 400km Under 3 seconds. Now the time frame of how much of it is in travelling is unknown but Still in MHS+ ranges.

As for your question.
CpXSw7F.jpeg

He didn't just individually punch them, but also did a lot of goofing around in that time frame.

The Timeframe for him taking those guys out might be as low as 1 to 0.1 second, or vice versa the time frame for him to get there might be lower or we can split equally with 1.5 second for each feat.

Either way one of the best speed feats in terms of visually telling us how fast he is and this is a exhausted All Might after 72 hours of work + he doesn't use 100% to move. All around a S tier Feat.

It is also a speed feat in another way. All Might gets from his tower in Roppongi to Osaka and beats the villains in 3 seconds. The more impressive feat is that he covered almost 400km Under 3 seconds. Now the time frame of how much of it is in travelling is unknown but Still in MHS+ ranges.

As for your question.
CpXSw7F.jpeg

He didn't just individually punch them, but also did a lot of goofing around in that time frame.

The Timeframe for him taking those guys out might be as low as 1 to 0.1 second, or vice versa the time frame for him to get there might be lower or we can split equally with 1.5 second for each feat.

Either way one of the best speed feats in terms of visually telling us how fast he is and this is a exhausted All Might after 72 hours of work + he doesn't use 100% to move. All around a S tier Feat.
Oh, yeah, for sure, I agree he can do this, I keep forgetting he's FTL.

Can Mirio possibly be High 7-C? I think I remember him hurting Kirishima with his hardening
His normal Hardening in this arc is only 8-A+ and we don't know if his whole body was hardened or only his arms.

seems we get confirmation the the entire storm was disperesed and the wind was caused by deku's punch

Back