• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

So are we not going to mention deku can forcibly give someone OFA, slam the vestiges into their core in their subconscious/soul to weaken their body, and enter their mind too
Izuku is capable of attacking the soul by forcing a OFA transfer, this should be it. Note: AFO mentioned the transfer should've destroyed him along with Tomura. The body weakening was only because he was able to resist it slightly, which left his body intact but fragile.

Both Tomura and AFO have some resistance to it. Tomura was shown to protect his core/soul and AFO's void/gap thing prevented him from dying. AFO was a fool to continue to battle, he should've ran away and recovered his strength. But he foolishly tried to fight since he didn't realize he took severe damage from the transfer.

Yoichi points out that the mind/memory stuff was happening due to the building resonance between OFA and AFO. There's nothing to suggest that'd happen to anyone else.

Izuku is capable of attacking the soul by forcing a OFA transfer, this should be it. Note: AFO mentioned the transfer should've destroyed him along with Tomura. The body weakening was only because he was able to resist it slightly, which left his body intact but fragile.

Both Tomura and AFO have some resistance to it. Tomura was shown to protect his core/soul and AFO's void/gap thing prevented him from dying. AFO was a fool to continue to battle, he should've ran away and recovered his strength. But he foolishly tried to fight since he didn't realize he took severe damage from the transfer.

Yoichi points out that the mind/memory stuff was happening due to the building resonance between OFA and AFO. There's nothing to suggest that'd happen to anyone else.
I mean, given what we know of Vestiges NOW, wouldn’t this also buff SnS? Since her Quirk was also capable of bumping off Vestiges and threatened ShigAFO’s existence in there (and they were saved by the fact her Rule inadvertently didn’t include them and that it burned out right in time.) So maybe her, too? Though perhaps you could assume hers is different somehow.

So Shigaraki should be able to resist Idle Transfiguration then ?

I mean, given what we know of Vestiges NOW, wouldn’t this also buff SnS? Since her Quirk was also capable of bumping off Vestiges and threatened ShigAFO’s existence in there (and they were saved by the fact her Rule inadvertently didn’t include them and that it burned out right in time.) So maybe her, too? Though perhaps you could assume hers is different somehow.
Yes her Quirk did attack the soul, but that's only because AFO took it from her. Nothing suggest she can do anything more.

So Shigaraki should be able to resist Idle Transfiguration then ?
Nope.

That's just manipulating the soul into a different shape, not destroying it. Also, pretty sure Mahito's thing works against people who have resistance as well.

as a heads up i thinking of a doing some more royal rumble threads with older vs more modern villains, for My Hero academia rep im thinking of either using Shiiggy or AFO,but im not sure which would be more ideal, what would you guys prefer

Nope.

That's just manipulating the soul into a different shape, not destroying it. Also, pretty sure Mahito's thing works against people who have resistance as well.
Sort of. Nanami wasn’t transfigured by it, but he was still taking damage. And Mahito said that eventually it would once Nanami’s passive CE Soul Defense crumbled over time. Though, that isn’t so much “bypassing resistance” or a “higher layer” so much as Nanami’s Resistance being incredibly limited.

I mean, should there be CRT for this?

Nope.

He still should be able to do what Nanami did, just for wayy longer. Either that or Mahito meets AFO the same way he me Sukuna.

I mean, should there be CRT for this?
Yes, but not now.

I'd like to get everything in order first. Because I have some suggestion for Shigaraki's profile. No, I'm not talking about any stat changes.
He still should be able to do what Nanami did, just for wayy longer. Either that or Mahito meets AFO the same way he me Sukuna.
Considering the vestiges can attack an intruder as shown with New Order, that is a possibility.

It wouldn't just be AFO, but every single vestige of the Quirk's he's stolen as well.

But this is pure speculation at this point, so I can't say for certain.

Well the fighting is starting in the anime. From next week it's going to be mostly non stop action for the entire season.

as a heads up i thinking of a doing some more royal rumble threads with older vs more modern villains, for My Hero academia rep im thinking of either using Shiiggy or AFO,but im not sure which would be more ideal, what would you guys prefer
I don't know what kind of thread that is.

So I can't give any recommendation.

2000's villains vs 2010's, = stats
In terms of "fairness" with abilities, I guess Hideout Raid Arc AFO is better to use over Tomura.

Tomura's more broken with decay and Mid Regen. Though Final War Arc AFO has the Rewind Drug as well.

Depends on what kind of opponents they'd be facing.

In terms of "fairness" with abilities, I guess Hideout Raid Arc AFO is better to use over Tomura.

Tomura's more broken with decay and Mid Regen. Though Final War Arc AFO has the Rewind Drug as well.

Depends on what kind of opponents they'd be facing.
well he will be prob be supported by Makima and Sukuna on his team, still working on the kinks, so that both teams have fair amount of wincons

Incoming Soul Manipulation for Deku, All Might and Star, and Resistance for AFO and Shigaraki🙏🏽

ekSm8WI.png

What would the calc for this be? I think maybe high hypersonic?

I wonder if something like "Soul Manipulation (Can transfer One For All in such a way that it can damage the very soul of the receiver, which is then reflected onto their physical body, breaking both body and spirit into nothing)" could work.

Back