• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Shower Thought: Since Shigaraki threw Deku to Mt Fuji, then caught up to him with Decay apparently catching up from the city they were just in, should his range be upgraded to “possibly hundreds of kilometres with thrown objects or Decay”?

He might’ve just touched the ground when he landed but we never saw that.

I'm reserving my full judgment for it when the next CRT comes. I tend to go off-grid so I missed the recent ones. Still neutral with recent 6-B stuff.
Well, a weaker Bakugo could harm Shigaraki, so…

AFO’s durability is weird. Bakugo can hurt Shigaraki yet does very minor damage to AFO who can get stabbed by Hawks.
He can harm Shigaraki with his strongest attack. Current Bakugo's regular attacks are upgraded, but it doesn't necessarily mean it's stronger than his Howitzer Impact: Cluster. The damage Shigaraki took is also being considered as due to heat in his profile (for now at least).
AFO's arms got cut by Bakugo, and his later attacks left AFO seemingly visibly Rewinding damage. Then when he got hit with a Howitzer and an explosion barrage he gets explicitly more damaged.
Although by the time the latter happened, AFO's body was also stated to become delicate and his Quirks were rebelling again.

He regained lost quirks. The attack is described as Combination of every quirk he ever had.
He wouldn’t regain Quirks he straight up gave away. Only Quirks he still has. Otherwise he would have Super Regeneration from the Nomu’s but he doesn’t. Rewind Drug only affects his body not his Quirks.

And it is never described as “every quirk he ever had,” he doesn’t say anything about it other than the name.

I have to agree on AFO's regen being discussed further. Yes he doesn't have the shows for low godly but we can't ignore the method he is regenerating from, by reversing time. So he could just bring himself back from having his physical matter completely erased. Or atleast sub atomic destruction.
I do think we can get a possibly rating based on what we have but I’ll save it for the crt.

He wouldn’t regain Quirks he straight up gave away. Only Quirks he still has. Otherwise he would have Super Regeneration from the Nomu’s but he doesn’t. Rewind Drug only affects his body not his Quirks.

And it is never described as “every quirk he ever had,” he doesn’t say anything about it other than the name.
Yeah you are probably right. Imagine Shigaraki with Overclock vs Deku on Gearshift.

I think he can generate enough force to blow away smokescreen without making an insanely compromising motion. I think losing danger sense is a lot more of a worry than losing smokescreen lmao. Shiggy practically already has a form of smoke scree with all the debris hes making around himself.

I use the 60x multiplier for speed.
I use the 60× multiplier for speed, the 5× multiplier for speed. And 2.2222× multiplier for all stats for going from 45% to 100%. And I accept navel laser and all the other light attacks and lasers as light speed. And I have Nagants bullets at ftl instead of sub-rel.

LowTeirs aint half of how buffed we accept them here
On one hand, some of the scaling for characters does make sense.
On the other hand, the way they've been presented overall doesn't make what the scaling present make sense.
It's ultimately just a choice of which you want to present. Like MHA Character A was never portrayed to be strong enough to punch through walls but they did kinda hurt MHA Character B who can take wall-busting attacks, so that's just how it is.

I use the 60× multiplier for speed, the 5× multiplier for speed. And 2.2222× multiplier for all stats for going from 45% to 100%. And I accept navel laser and all the other light attacks and lasers as light speed. And I have Nagants bullets at ftl instead of sub-rel.
I wonder how you got the Nagant thing to FTL lol

On the other hand, the way they've been presented overall doesn't make what the scaling present make sense.
It's ultimately just a choice of which you want to present. Like MHA Character A was never portrayed to be strong enough to punch through walls but they did kinda hurt MHA Character B who can take wall-busting attacks, so that's just how it is.
That's just how scaling works in general. And why AP≠DC

Class 100 Deku

Back