• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Hi. I’ve got a guy on discord who REFUSES to believe the AOT verse gets wiped by Shigaraki.

I’ve somehow managed to convince him to agree to having a non-biased judge to “review stats” or whatever. Need someone who knows calcs since I don’t know a lick of math.

The dude is a clown. Need someone who wants to waste some time. The scenario is Shigaraki vs Eight of the Nine Titans. He thinks Shigaraki gets destroyed, Decay magically doesn’t work, and AOT is relativistic. Real weird stuff.

Hi. I’ve got a guy on discord who REFUSES to believe the AOT verse gets wiped by Shigaraki.

I’ve somehow managed to convince him to agree to having a non-biased judge to “review stats” or whatever. Need someone who knows calcs since I don’t know a lick of math.

The dude is a clown. Need someone who wants to waste some time.
I WANT TO WASTE TIME
But how does dude not believe AOT loses to Tomura? Even pre surgery tomura would probably win

I WANT TO WASTE TIME
But how does dude not believe AOT loses to Tomura?
He’s just a MASSIVE Eren wanker. Or a massive troll.

I tried debating him seriously. He ONLY let his 1 friend from HIS OWN DISCORD who uses THEIR OWN MADE UP RULES to powerscale. And his own calcs. Which somehow has gotten AOT to “island to continental”, hence why I need someone who can debunk calcs easily.

I tried debating him seriously. He ONLY let his 1 friend from HIS OWN DISCORD who uses THEIR OWN MADE UP RULES to powerscale. And his own calcs. Which somehow has gotten AOT to “island to continental”, hence why I need someone who can debunk calcs easily.
damn I want some of those drugs, bro sounds high out of his mind

What happened in AoT that was Continental 😭

Okay so the second we got into a group chat to begin the debate the dude posts a several page long rule set made by his own personel squad of scalers of 47 members that caters to only make him win.

Then refuses to debate when I offer different rules:

”scans and calcs only. No wikis.”

so. Lovely waste of time.

Okay so the second we got into a group chat to begin the debate the dude posts a several page long rule set made by his own personel squad of scalers of 47 members that caters to only make him win.

Then refuses to debate when I offer different rules:

”scans and calcs only. No wikis.”

so. Lovely waste of time.
What drugs would make a person think that AOT is continental

2018-09-14T025717Z_1_LYNXNPEE8D05A_RTROPTP_4_PEOPLE-JEFFBEZOS-780x438.jpg

When your supervillain suit is one step closer to completion

Is Bakugo still getting Possibly 6-B in his awakening state?
That's at least partially dependent on what R-AFO's durability is gonna be, since he's the only character Bakugo harmed, and he wasn't even in his Prime body state when he did get harmed and when he further got younger later, has seemed to have become more vulnerable. Young AFO still being High 6-C is via backscaling to Bakugo in the first place.

That's at least partially dependent on what R-AFO's durability is gonna be, since he's the only character Bakugo harmed, and he wasn't even in his Prime body state when he did get harmed and when he further got younger later, has seemed to have become more vulnerable. Young AFO still being High 6-C is via backscaling to Bakugo in the first place.
It’s more dependent on his Quirks if anything since Bakugo was destroying them. We know his durability isn’t 6-B cause he got one tapped in his Prime body by AM and was getting beat up by High 6-C’s. Only person that smacked down his Prime body was Tokoyami who dealt enough damage he reverted in age quickly. Young AFO’s durability doesn’t really mean anything compared to his AP.

Bakugo breaking his Quirks apart would be enough imo considering those Quirks are amped from his rage. His Howitzer Impact busted up his Omni Factor Release which is literally all of his Quirks so at the very least that would be 6-B. And then you add on him actually managing to hurt Pre-Evolved Shigaraki before unlocking his actual potential, and his statement that he could possibly overtake Deku now.

Also, we did somewhat agree that Rewind AFO should be 6-B with quirks.
I mean, makes sense given AFO still has always had his frist Quirk ever this whole time. Never said he lost any Quirks, just used new ones he probably got to kill all might, his laser Quirk being too strong for his body to use until later when he gets even more powerful via rage

Apologies for my delay, I've been catching up on my backlog and didn't want any distractions.

After reviewing the chapters, Rewind AFO regeneration should be upgraded to at least High-Mid, Possibly Low-Godly.

What does everyone think?
On a personal level, yes.

However, High-Mid is the most we can argue for I believe. We need actual feats of AFO's physical matter being erased completely for such a thing to be accepted. He was at most reduced to char/ashes and the damage he took afterward wasn't as bad as that.

I have CRT planned for Rewind AFO coming soon, this can be spoken about in more detail there.

It’s more dependent on his Quirks if anything since Bakugo was destroying them. We know his durability isn’t 6-B cause he got one tapped in his Prime body by AM and was getting beat up by High 6-C’s. Only person that smacked down his Prime body was Tokoyami who dealt enough damage he reverted in age quickly. Young AFO’s durability doesn’t really mean anything compared to his AP.

Bakugo breaking his Quirks apart would be enough imo considering those Quirks are amped from his rage. His Howitzer Impact busted up his Omni Factor Release which is literally all of his Quirks so at the very least that would be 6-B. And then you add on him actually managing to hurt Pre-Evolved Shigaraki before unlocking his actual potential, and his statement that he could possibly overtake Deku now.
Y’all forgot that he only won solely because of AFO downfall of not controlling himself which led to him getting best at every turn which even Bakugou said he won because of help

Does anyone have any feats around Impure Beam? I know it isn't necessarily lightspeed, but if it was, would anyone have scaling based off of it?

I mean, makes sense given AFO still has always had his frist Quirk ever this whole time. Never said he lost any Quirks, just used new ones he probably got to kill all might, his laser Quirk being too strong for his body to use until later when he gets even more powerful via rage
Rewind doesn’t make him lose quirks, but it does seem like he did lose a few when All Might mushed his head, he states so in Kamino.

The laser quirk wasnt ”too strong to use and he can use it due to being more powerful via rage”, he can just use it much more strongly now, at the cost of exploding his own arms everytime he fires, but doesnt matter due to rewind.

Well, a weaker Bakugo could harm Shigaraki, so…

AFO’s durability is weird. Bakugo can hurt Shigaraki yet does very minor damage to AFO who can get stabbed by Hawks.

I have to agree on AFO's regen being discussed further. Yes he doesn't have the shows for low godly but we can't ignore the method he is regenerating from, by reversing time. So he could just bring himself back from having his physical matter completely erased. Or atleast sub atomic destruction.

Also I couldn't tell in 411 but did Shigaraki decay everything in between Shizuoka prefecture and Mount Fuji. That would be badass.

I have to agree on AFO's regen being discussed further. Yes he doesn't have the shows for low godly but we can't ignore the method he is regenerating from, by reversing time. So he could just bring himself back from having his physical matter completely erased. Or atleast sub atomic destruction.
Rewind doesn’t reverse time, it reverses biology.

Back