• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

dawg people like them (the writer) is the main reason why the fandom gets ******* clowned on, it’s so dumb, embarrassing the people who genuinely enjoy the series but get made fun of cause of the shit they do.

dawg people like them (the writer) is the main reason why the fandom gets ******* clowned on, it’s so dumb, embarrassing the people who genuinely enjoy the series but get made fun of cause of the shit they do.
Actually, it's because of the people who keep pointing out the people. It's a random niche fanfic. One of the main reasons the fandom gets clowned on is the anime adaptation having so much fanservice of teenagers in it.

This is why I don't read MHA fanfiction.

Like back in the day I used to read Naruto, Bleach, and Attack on Titan fanfiction religiously but for MHA that's a no go zone.

Even the villain Deku ones always leave me cringing let alone the shipper nonsense.

Has anyone calced Shigaraki's Jaku city decay wave ? I know decay isn't used to calc power but if someone has done it I wanted to know the range. I assume it's around 5-8km in radius.

Has anyone calced Shigaraki's Jaku city decay wave ? I know decay isn't used to calc power but if someone has done it I wanted to know the range. I assume it's around 5-8km in radius.
I think it was calc at Town Level for Environmental Destruction.

I think it was calc at Town Level for Environmental Destruction.
I am doing the most destructive villains in New gen anime. Sukuna is at third place with 0.16 km^2 of destruction, Gyutaro is at second place with 0.6 km^2 of destruction. I know Shigaraki has far more area than both of them but not exactly how much.

I am doing the most destructive villains in New gen anime. Sukuna is at third place with 0.16 km^2 of destruction, Gyutaro is at second place with 0.6 km^2 of destruction. I know Shigaraki has far more area than both of them but not exactly how much.
Add Innocent Zero as number 1 yo.

Mashle's main villain, was going to nuke the continent and maybe even the entire planet. Probably best to save it for when you make your thread though.
Oh. I haven't watched that. Well this is one on "did happen" rather than could. Or Black Clover would be on the top because they are going crazy

Oh. I haven't watched that. Well this is one on "did happen" rather than could. Or Black Clover would be on the top because they are going crazy
Ah yeah, fair i mean when it hit the ocean it created a tsunami that dwarfed the continental shelf in height so theres that

Buuut this is an MHA thread so it's best not to continue talking about Mashle

I wanted to ask. What do you guys estimate UA's budget to be ?

Between the army of Robots,
flying fortresses with laser barriers and shifting ground plates
and different battle grounds with so much infrastructure. I literally cannot imagine how much that would cost.

guys, with shigaraki explaining that he can get anywhere by directing his decay downwards.
And can it destroy the entire land of Japan in less than a week, say 6 days 5? How long would it take to destroy the Earth's surface, weeks? months?
It's probably already been done but it doesn't hurt

Need this to happen in the final battle 🙏 /j
IMG_2670.webp

Back