• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Might wanna wait until the other upgrade thread happens when Rusty’s calcs get evaluated.
I'm talking about the now and the accepted multiplier. Yall are seriously jumping the gun by stalking Rusty's blogs.

Also, I mainly said that to mane fun if the fact how many times I'm likely going to have to redo those matches and a lot of those Mashle characters have disastrous hax

I'm talking about the now and the accepted multiplier. Yall are seriously jumping the gun by stalking Rusty's blogs.

Also, I mainly said that to mane fun if the fact how many times I'm likely going to have to redo those matches and a lot of those Mashle characters have disastrous hax
“Stalking his blogs”

You mean the put forth for evaluation calcs that upgrades the High 6-C characters? The calc that literally everyone can see in the calc eval thread or if you look at the calculation tag regularly? The calc that will upgrade the god tiers and thus allow certain matches more probable than others? The calc that we talked about before on here that was linked? That calc?

Maybe learn what you’re talking about before taking a passing comment so seriously.

“Stalking his blogs”

You mean the put forth for evaluation calcs that upgrades the High 6-C characters? The calc that literally everyone can see in the calc eval thread or if you look at the calculation tag regularly? The calc that will upgrade the god tiers and thus allow certain matches more probable than others? The calc that we talked about before on here that was linked? That calc?
Because I thought we were referring to the prior mentioned calculations on the last few pages? Where it was constantly joked about the whole blog stalking thing?
Maybe learn what you’re talking about before taking a passing comment so seriously.
I think we're both taking our too messages seriously, because I didn't think my comment was so serious, but you seem to think otherwise. So uhh, bury the hatchet as they say

Because I thought we were referring to the prior mentioned calculations on the last few pages? Where it was constantly joked about the whole blog stalking thing?

I think we're both taking our too messages seriously, because I didn't think my comment was so serious, but you seem to think otherwise. So uhh, bury the hatchet as they say
Alright then.

Official translation came out if it matters, says about the same thing raws do. He disconnected and jetted forward as the laser was coming down, at the same time. So he got that far as the laser was moving.

Also qualifications for the laser:

Refracts (as resin reduces the heat from it which it could only do by refracting it as if it were light)

Is without question light (referred to as an electric cigarette/lamp (official translations completely messed it up) so it can only be a light making thing, furthers by it being effected by Resin and likely Hagakure’s Quirk)

Realistic source (an electric powered laser)

So I think that’s enough considering the verse already is sub-Rel from a separate non-light related feat.

Also Aoyama’s navel laser doesn’t matter to this laser as his Quirk gets stronger and is very blatantly weird, this is technology and doesn’t adhere to the same physics his does.

Official translation came out if it matters, says about the same thing raws do. He disconnected and jetted forward as the laser was coming down, at the same time. So he got that far as the laser was moving.

Refracts (as resin reduces the heat from it which it could only do by refracting it as if it were light)

Is without question light (referred to as an electric cigarette/lamp (official translations completely messed it up) so it can only be a light making thing, furthers by it being effected by Resin and likely Hagakure’s Quirk)

So I think that’s enough considering the verse already is sub-Rel from a separate non-light related feat.

Also Aoyama’s navel laser doesn’t matter to this laser as his Quirk gets stronger and is very blatantly weird, this is technology and doesn’t adhere to the same physics his does.

Yeah, If we have laser speed feats and the verse is already near light speed anyways, it should be fine to apply

According to my calc at the very least, it's relativistic not sub-relativistic

Using the shot of the lasers height in 399 or the ones from this chapter?
Actually forget about that.

I was using this panel, which I admit is a bit iffy due to the angel and All Might's height.

Using that panel in 399 gets me 2.3% the speed of light or Mach 20326. This is probably more accurate for a "low-ball".

I'm using the beams Radius as the minimum distance All Might needed to move. Since I don't see how I could find the distance he moves here. All Might's head is too weirdly shape to use the normal head to height ratio, ignoring the fact we don't know his height and don't know AFO's size either.

This is a quickly done thing, so it's possible to get different results.

Actually forget about that.

I was using this panel, which I admit is a bit iffy due to the angel and All Might's height.

Using that panel in 399 gets me 2.3% the speed of light or Mach 20326. This is probably more accurate for a "low-ball".

I'm using the beams Radius as the minimum distance All Might needed to move. Since I don't see how I could find the distance he moves here. All Might's head is too weirdly shape to use the normal head to height ratio, ignoring the fact we don't know his height and don't know AFO's size either.

This is a quickly done thing, so it's possible to get different results.
I think a better shot of the ray in chapter 400 is this one at the end right before glowing AFO, shows the full height from a straight on view.

Which one is better to use between 399 and 400 idk, they’re pretty different.

e2gLN1L.png

I'm rereading the manga and noticed that on chapter 93 when All Might clashes with AFO's Ultimate Quirk Combination head on, All Might's fist goes wrist deep into AFO's giant fist !!!! before the latter uses Impact Recoil to redirect the power.

The anime made it look as if it was an equal clash at first but All Might straight up punctures through AFO's quirk combination. His entire fist is in there!

Question, does this imply that the AFO who fought Endeavor is superior to this one?
His quirks were far different and even his rivet stab looked far superior than his normal one.
And considering he’s physically weaker than this All Might, he could damage Endeavor and block his strikes, and iirc this Endeavor should be scaling above that All Might

Question, in the scaling thread Rewind AFO is agreed to be inferior to Prime AFO because he doesn’t have the same quirks but doesn’t this change if he DOES have the glowing child’s quirk?

This implies that he does indeed have all of his quirks and should scale to his Prime self which would change things right?

Question, does this imply that the AFO who fought Endeavor is superior to this one?
His quirks were far different and even his rivet stab looked far superior than his normal one.
And considering he’s physically weaker than this All Might, he could damage Endeavor and block his strikes, and iirc this Endeavor should be scaling above that All Might
Kamino AFO and pre-rewind AFO are pretty much the same.

Rivet Stab is also the same. It's just that Rivet Stab is a threat to characters like Endeavor due to their low durability compared to All Might.

All Might can tank Rivet Stab with his bare body while the likes of Endeavor, Hawks, etc can't.

Back