• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

X1sXKfh.jpg

Looks like AFO has Warp as well and used it to twist Hawks' illusion. I'd like to see that quirk used on OFA level characters like Deku and see what it does.
To me it seem looked more like the "black hole" quirk that one High-end had

I honestly don't care too much about the Lightspeed stuff since we have so many verses on here where characters are apparently Lightspeed but have some of the worst anti-feats known to man.

It's much easier to swallow anti-feats when the verse powerscale isn't overblown.

Channel this energy!

Just because other verses are getting comically obliterated into an unrecognizable caricature of what they actually are, doesn't mean we'll follow suit and ruin MHA too.

And our current values are already pushing it enough to increase Damage's blood pressure.
Ridley already despises the ways we run things so can you imagine his reaction if we turn into those other verses 💀💀

Ngl I’m worried how Hori is introducing so many characters into the war. It’s gonna be hard to keep tabs on everyone and flesh out their stories, so he’s either going to have the stretch the war to like another 100 chapter or just offscreen almost everything

I think I could upload my version on this since I've had it saved for a while. I just need to find the time.
Are you still planning to upload your version? It's important to know before making the revision.

Ngl I’m worried how Hori is introducing so many characters into the war. It’s gonna be hard to keep tabs on everyone and flesh out their stories, so he’s either going to have the stretch the war to like another 100 chapter or just offscreen almost everything
Damn last year I thought this series would have 1 or 2 months left of life yet Horikoshi still keeps on running into situations where it's harder for him to finish MHA. He's done all that "progress" over almost all of 2022 while only managing to observe half of everyone's battles and most of the stuff he covered went into regression and at this point the War Arc's still on reboot. I wonder if this series would miraculously continue on to 2025 lmao.

Should Shigaraki get Non-Physical Interaction for decaying Re-Destro’s shockwaves?
But he didn't? The shock wave destroyed the city like it normally would, that's the reason why Shigaraki have 8-A durability in the first place, he is scaling from the shock wave itself and not from Re-Destro.
What about resistance to Possession for resisting AFO control?
He already has that resistance.

Hey guys what would be a MHA version of this

(L + Ratio + Oath Breaker + No Family + Another stunning failure + Touch Elysium Fields)

This it the GOW version of L + Ratio + you x

what would the MHA version of L + Ratio + you X be?

Back