• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Gn50ovF.jpg

Im not gonna address all thst but a mod tell this guy to chill out 😂, he’s this pissed off over someone having a differ opinion and throwing insults over nothing. Lack of a social life and social attention does this. Go touch grass mate.

bnha_332_010.png

Cassie is directly shown to blown outside of the impact range,
https://cdn.readheroacademia.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/bnha_332_012.png

The Nomu is shown to be directly relative in position to Cassie, he is not on the sea floor, the ideal interpretation doesn’t work here.
Cool. She’s not Shigaraki or the High End

That crater is WHERE SHIGARAKI AND THE NOMU WERE.

THE NOMU WENT STRAIGHT UP

THE CRATER IS WHERE THE NOMU WENT STRAIGHT UP FROM

Do you need me to spell it out??

There is a giant ass crater where the Nomu was lying on the sea floor, it flies up, it gets stunned by lasers, she punches a fist of missiles down, there is now a crater where it was lying on the sea floor.

I don’t care why it wasn’t lower, why it wasn’t on the floor, why it didn’t die, why it didn’t disintegrate, I don’t give a damn

She didn’t miss it, your argument is horrendous and now you’re just upset I smacked it down because you can’t understand basic geometry

There is a giant ass crater where the Nomu was lying on the sea floor, it flies up, it gets stunned by lasers, she punches a fist of missiles down, there is now a crater where it was lying on the sea floor.

I don’t care why it wasn’t lower, why it wasn’t on the floor, why it didn’t die, why it didn’t disintegrate, I don’t give a damn

She didn’t miss it, your argument is horrendous and now you’re just upset I smacked it down because you can’t understand basic geometry
Bro started throwing insults at my intelligence and drew bad pictures and calling me the guy who needs to touch grass? I type up refutations to you in 10 minutes, you are not that guy
Think of happy thoughts...

Did no one see what he said or something? Homy hell
I literally said you both can have a warning, if we let it be then no one needs one as long as things aren't heated and insults aren't slung around

He is right though chill King he should also watch his language as well

She didn’t miss it, your argument is horrendous and

now you’re just upset I smacked it down because you can’t understand basic geometry
What? You didn’t smack shit down, you’re entire argument is only upheld by the belief that “it’s impossible for her to miss” although she’s never shown to hit him directly. I could careless what you think should’ve happen, your feelings don’t matter, provide direct evidence or you’re just throwing baseless assumptions, it’s a burden of proof, prove it. The Nomu is shown directly outside the crater, deal with it.

What? You didn’t smack shit down, you’re entire argument is only upheld by the belief that “it’s impossible for her to miss” although she’s never shown to hit him directly. I could care less what you think should’ve happen, your feelings don’t matter, provide direct evidence or you’re just throwing baseless assumptions, it’s a burden of proof, prove it. The Nomu is shown directly outside the crater, deal with it.
Outside crater irrelevant to all the evidence that she hit it directly.

My belief is founded in fact. Yours is founded on nothing. That’s why we call it “baseless”

Bro started throwing insults at my intelligence and drew bad pictures and calling me the guy who needs to touch grass? I type up refutations to you in 10 minutes, you are not that guy
Bro nobody cares about you projecting how much time you have on your hands, not a flex, a disappointment. You’re this pressed about a differing opinion, find a hobby

The high ends placement after the explosion is irrelevant to it being hit directly or not, because it’s in a spot that it shouldn’t be if it was hit by literally anything. It doesn’t matter what you say, it was not launched up like you’re claiming, which is your only argument for her not hitting it dead on.

You’re wrong.

The high ends placement after the explosion is irrelevant to it being hit directly or not,
Quite literally not, it’s placement depicts its position pre explosion, it being blasted outside of it instead of down shows whether he was pinned by her fist or outside of it
because it’s in a spot that it shouldn’t be if it was hit by literally anything. It doesn’t matter what you say, it was not launched up like you’re claiming, which is your only argument for her not hitting it dead on.
It’s shown outside the crater, it couldn’t have been in her fist, it’s all that simple.
You’re wrong.
You’re wrong.

So intentionally ignoring an argument that completely contradicts your baseless claim?
Now answer every other thing I’m saying and stop parroting the same argument like you’re going anywhere.
I’ve already addressed your unsupported idea, actually provide proof he was hit or you’re just arguing a stance with no base.
This is that “reading comprehension” I was talking about
Completely unnecessary

Quite literally not, it’s placement depicts its position pre explosion, it being blasted outside of it instead of down shows whether he was pinned by her fist or outside of it

It’s shown outside the crater, it couldn’t have been in her fist, it’s all that simple.

You’re wrong.
So you concede that it was not launched upwards?

Concession taken, it was hit by her fist. It being in the crater doesn’t matter, every other piece of evidence points to her hitting it dead on, and it’s placement is just inconsistent with that.

Wasn’t so hard to admit you were wrong for several posts, now was it

So intentionally ignoring an argument that completely contradicts your baseless claim?

I’ve already addressed your unsupported idea, actually provide proof he was hit or you’re just arguing a stance with no base.

Completely unnecessary
“Completely contradicts” when I already included your entire current point in previous points. You really should read the full argument before typing.

No you haven’t, you just brought up the inconsistency of its position, which is irrelevant since I’m claiming it as inconsistent with the 5 other pieces of evidence that lead to her hitting it dead on.

Because you, again, can’t comprehend anything beyond its position. You think solely of that and disregard everything else. Every thing in the entirety of the scene shows she had to have hit it directly other than its position afterwards, something that NO ONE remarks on, meaning it’s not important. So she hit it and the position after is just inconsistent.

You can’t get that and I don’t know whyy

So you concede that it was not launched upwards?
Never claimed this? Never implied this. I literally said he’s shown relative in position to SaS who is shown blasted far above the explosion, where did you get this idea
Concession taken, it was hit by her fist. It being in the crater doesn’t matter, every other piece of evidence points to her hitting it dead on, and it’s placement is just inconsistent with that.
Nobody conceded, at this point you’re convincing yourself of things I haven’t even said.
SaS is never shown to hit the manga, the sequence of events provided in the source material contradicts the idea that she did. Any other claim is nothing but a claim.
Wasn’t so hard to admit you were wrong for several posts, now was it
What are you talking about?

“Completely contradicts” when I already included your entire current point in previous points. You really should read the full argument before typing.

No you haven’t, you just brought up the inconsistency of its position, which is irrelevant since I’m claiming it as inconsistent with the 5 other pieces of evidence that lead to her hitting it dead on.

Because you, again, can’t comprehend anything beyond its position. You think solely of that and disregard everything else. Every thing in the entirety of the scene shows she had to have hit it directly other than its position afterwards, something that NO ONE remarks on, meaning it’s not important. So she hit it and the position after is just inconsistent.

You can’t get that and I don’t know whyy
The Nomu is never shown stated or implied to be hit, the belief that it’s contradictory for it to be in the air is only contradictory to the baseless claim that it was hit, again, Cassie is never shown to hit it, stop acting as if it’s some undeniable fact, it’s never shown to happen and the manga doesn’t support the notion.

Never claimed this? Never implied this. I literally said he’s shown relative in position to SaS who is shown blasted far above the explosion, where did you get this idea

Nobody conceded, at this point you’re convincing yourself of things I haven’t even said.
SaS is never shown to hit the manga, the sequence of events provided in the source material contradicts the idea that she did. Any other claim is nothing but a claim.

What are you talking about?
Several pieces of evidence that I laid out specifically showing the unlikelihood of her missing it, as well as the mountain of evidence you would need to provide that she did not miss it, mean my claim is more probable. You claimed it was blasted to the jets and that was incorrect. Its true position is inconsistent with literally any direction it could have been flung, meaning this is an art problem not a “Star just missed” problem. You can’t even give an answer to why it is in its current position.

The Nomu is never shown stated or implied to be hit, the belief that it’s contradictory for it to be in the air is only contradictory to the baseless claim that it was hit, again, Cassie is never shown to hit it, stop acting as if it’s some undeniable fact, it’s never shown to happen and the manga doesn’t support the notion.
It is implied to be hit by several factors you’re just ignoring. It’s also never implied that she missed. Where is your evidence that she missed then vs my evidence that she hit?

Several pieces of evidence that I laid out specifically showing the unlikelihood
Unlikely hood is nothing kore than a possibility, an opinion, it’s not direct or confirmed, it’s literally interpr
of her missing it, as well as the mountain of evidence you would need to provide that she did not miss it, mean my claim is more probable. You claimed it was blasted to the jets and that was incorrect. Its true position is inconsistent with literally any direction it could have been flung, meaning this is an art problem not a “Star just missed” problem.
There’s 0 evidence alluding to her hitting it, none whatsoever, only claims and accusations
You can’t even give an answer to why it is in its current position.
Because the shockwave propelled it outside the explosion range, it’s what’s depicted in the manga. You can’t prove it’s a contradiction outside of it contradicting your idea scenario which isn’t depicted in the manga.

It is implied to be hit by several factors you’re just ignoring. It’s also never implied that she missed. Where is your evidence that she missed then vs my evidence that she hit?
Its never implied she hit him, it’s only built up that she was leading to the point of hitting him, the evidence of it being the case isn’t shown. SaS can’t even aim this thing property, she’s using it’s own propulsion to direct around. The act of her missing is not impossible or contradicted by anything in the source material.
The Nomu is shown to be somewhere it can’t be if he was hit, and the fact that whether he was hit or not is merely speculation, can’t even make this a contradiction, it contradicts nothing

Unlikely hood is nothing kore than a possibility, an opinion, it’s not direct or confirmed, it’s literally interpr

There’s 0 evidence alluding to her hitting it, none whatsoever, only claims and accusations

Because the shockwave propelled it outside the explosion range, it’s what’s depicted in the manga. You can’t prove it’s a contradiction outside of it contradicting your idea scenario which isn’t depicted in the manga.
Everything is a possibility, nothing is confirmed. It’s not confirmed for cloud height, or explosion yield, or depth or speed or force or anything on this wiki. We go with the most likely outcome when we can, and here it is that she hit the Nomu

There is a crater where the Nomu was. Via latitude and logitudtude, she hit the exact same area the Nomu was held in by the lasers. The fact that she knew where it was, could see lasers hitting it, and has a fist larger than it’s body, combined with the crater over where it’s body was, implies she hit it directly.

Prove the shockwave propelled it? It’s position is directly above the crater Shigaraki is leaping from, it barely moves

Its never implied she hit him, it’s only built up that she was leading to the point of hitting him, the evidence of it being the case isn’t shown. SaS can’t even aim this thing property, she’s using it’s own propulsion to direct around. The act of her missing is not impossible or contradicted by anything in the source material.
The Nomu is shown to be somewhere it can’t be if he was hit, and the fact that whether he was hit or not is merely speculation, can’t even make this a contradiction, it contradicts nothing
The Nomu is shown in a placement that is impossible EVEN IF IT WASN’T HIT. If it was missed and she hit it to the side, she would have propelled it further away from Shigaraki, not kept it in place. She can direct the missiles, and placed a rule on them, she absolutely can make them hit the Nomu who is smaller than the missiles. All she has to do is punch in the general direction of the lasers and the Nomu will be dead center of her fist.

Her missing is not supported by anything other than the nomu being in a position that would be impossible even if she did miss. Her hitting is directly supported by the build up you’re ignoring that supports her hitting it.

There is no actual reasoning for her missing, just your own speculation except no evidence backing it.

Your one piece of evidence that she didn’t hit it is that the Nomu isn’t where you think it should be.

The Nomu isn’t where it should be if she punched ANYWHERE near Shigaraki, which she did.

She punched Shigaraki exactly. Dead on, perfectly. Made an exact crater around his body.

The Nomu is where Shigaraki is, just higher.

So no, she did not miss based on the crater.

Back