• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

(His strikes at 100% are able to break Shigaraki's jaw and obliterate part of his head)

(Endeavor and his fellow top-ranked Pro Heroes are unable to keep up with his speed at 45%)

These two reasonings on Izuku's profile should be removed.

AP: Yes Izuku did destroy part of his head, however Shigaraki's body was heavily weakened and beforehand it was stated that falling from a high height would kill him. Yes he was regenerating and becoming more durable as a result, but even in the end the recoil of a single Air Cannon made his hand explode with blood.

Shiggy is nowhere close to his normal durability and the profile is making it seem like 100% can punch through Shiggy's head. When this is clearly not the case, Izuku did punch him in the head and he almost ripped off his jaw. That feat alone is all that is needed, him breaking Shiggy's head while he's crispy isn't a feat.

Speed: This one is just plain wrong, nothing in that statement says 45% Izuku's literal speed is too fast for them. They aren't following Izuku as if he's running from them or something. The line is not meant to be literal, they cannot keep up with Izuku's rate of work. He's going too fast and is burning himself out.

Both of these reasonings should be removed as Izuku already has better justifications on his profile already.

Him breaking Shigaraki's jaw and outpacing Gran Torino are just fine.

F779-E010-A9-F9-42-EB-8501-CA6-D04945375.jpg

I give you both genderbent twice and toga

(His strikes at 100% are able to break Shigaraki's jaw and obliterate part of his head)

(Endeavor and his fellow top-ranked Pro Heroes are unable to keep up with his speed at 45%)

These two reasonings on Izuku's profile should be removed.

AP: Yes Izuku did destroy part of his head, however Shigaraki's body was heavily weakened and beforehand it was stated that falling from a high height would kill him. Yes he was regenerating and becoming more durable as a result, but even in the end the recoil of a single Air Cannon made his hand explode with blood.

Shiggy is nowhere close to his normal durability and the profile is making it seem like 100% can punch through Shiggy's head. When this is clearly not the case, Izuku did punch him in the head and he almost ripped off his jaw. That feat alone is all that is needed, him breaking Shiggy's head while he's crispy isn't a feat.

Speed: This one is just plain wrong, nothing in that statement says 45% Izuku's literal speed is too fast for them. They aren't following Izuku as if he's running from them or something. The line is not meant to be literal, they cannot keep up with Izuku's rate of work. He's going too fast and is burning himself out.

Both of these reasonings should be removed as Izuku already has better justifications on his profile already.

Him breaking Shigaraki's jaw and outpacing Gran Torino are just fine.
The speed one 100%, I read that and always thought that just meant “we weren’t as quick to stay by his side and help him” rather than “he’s too fast”

And the head feat is fun to look at but ye, he was weakened already so not really as good a feat as his other stuff.

B72-EF74-F-41-F6-4-E3-E-A829-FE99-DFC39613.jpg

was going to show you guys a sexier version (don’t worry the nipples were covered) but the nipple was still sticking out a bit despite being covered so no.
Still wanting for 100% to have killed her instead of just K.Oing

Rule 63 does not change my opinions

Well chapter is out and I sure hope Tsuyu’s tongue didn’t get caught in the portal. Also hope Ochaco gets an awakening because with all the Twice around it will be hard to live through this.
Either that or gun head martial arts carries
Also the chemical that attracts the nomu was kind of out of nowhere.
Is it?
At a base level Nomu are animals like us and their only orders were to kill the heroes, you make them believe the most heroes are in a certain direction and they'll be distracted

Either that or gun head martial arts carries

Is it?
At a base level Nomu are animals like us and their only orders were to kill the heroes, you make them believe the most heroes are in a certain direction and they'll be distracted
That’d be crazy if Uraraka can just solo a bunch of Twice clones with h2h and her quirk but it would be fun to see.

Well the thing is Nomu always functioned on simple commands or Radio Waves stuff. The idea that they can be lured by chemicals or that Toga would have that isn’t known until this point.

So.........at most 7-A+ Gang Orca?
•Yes
•No
Possibly yes.

Well chapter is out and I sure hope Tsuyu’s tongue didn’t get caught in the portal. Also hope Ochaco gets an awakening because with all the Twice around it will be hard to live through this.

Tsuyu came through the portal with Ochako, they both arrived. However yeah I don't see how the Heroes can turn this around without some big Quirk Awakening "bs" or some extra backup. I can see Shoto and Iida jumping through Dabi's portal as well, but I don't see how they can defeat everyone here.

Also does anyone have any idea why the chapter ends with showing the weather woman from the previous chapter?

Possibly yes.

Tsuyu came through the portal with Ochako, they both arrived. However yeah I don't see how the Heroes can turn this around without some big Quirk Awakening "bs" or some extra backup. I can see Shoto and Iida jumping through Dabi's portal as well, but I don't see how they can defeat everyone here.

Also does anyone have any idea why the chapter ends with showing the weather woman from the previous chapter?
The official release usually removes the Editor's note for some reason but I think it was about the whole butterfly effect thing.

yall think the current season will wrap right before the star and stripe fight or with it?
I think there is a high chance we'll see Star and Stripe, either as a cliffhanger or the actual fight.

At the current pace of three chapters per episode they've been doing we could make it to that fight.

But if they do less chapters per episode or we have a single filler episode, there is no way we're getting the Star and Stripe fight.

Honestly I'm not 100% sure if it'll be Season 6 Finale or Season 7 Premiere.

If AP = Durability, should PLF War Dabi and Todoroki get 7-A+ durability for withstanding the force of their own Flashfire attacks
AP doesn't equal durability, Striking Strength should equals durability.

However it's possible to go against this in fiction, since fiction can do whatever. Mirko is an example, as her legs are superior to the rest of her body. But sometimes characters can just have very low durability all around and still have high striking strength.

Todoroki and Dabi never used Flashfire Fist to enhance/propel their fist for striking during the first war. However for obvious reasonings we will be upgrading them in the future revision, as they actually do propel their fist later on. And we'll likely get more showings in future chapters.

Did Todoroki and Nejire got hit by Machia in the recent episode/corresponding manga chapter or am I developing early Alzheimer?

Back