• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Where could she have been set up though? Maybe Two Heroes? Iirc that takes place close to AM’s birthday right?
Preferably not in the movies; but in the Pro Hero arc when they did the breakdown of who the Top 10 heroes in Japan are, they could have introduced her and maybe a couple of other big foreign heroes as the respective No. 1 heroes of their own country and get their comments on what it's like to have All Might replaced by Endeavor.

Getting her design that early, and getting a hint at her support & admiration of All Might could have been a good introduction.

Preferably not in the movies; but in the Pro Hero arc when they did the breakdown of who the Top 10 heroes in Japan are, they could have introduced her and maybe a couple of other big foreign heroes as the respective No. 1 heroes of their own country and get their comments on what it's like to have All Might replaced by Endeavor.

Getting her design that early, and getting a hint at her support & admiration of All Might could have been a good introduction.
That’s actually a good spot to introduce her plus it makes sense as a news coverage thing.

I disliked her lack of impacts. She showed up, took away 1 named quirk, died and possibly bought the JP heroes some time that was time skip away anyway. If she was a pre-established character then that would be enough, but she wasn't, none of the main cast knew her, we wasn't attached to her long enough so her death lack emotional weight. She had to be removed from the story since her quirk was so busted it could ruin it but Hori was the one to introduce and give her such a quirk in the one arc she starred in anyway so he put himself in a catch 22 of introducing a busted power and having to somehow remove such power all in 1 arc. The only good thing i could think about her is that her fight was badass

It’s been over a year so I wanna ask how do you guys feel about Star and Stripe. I know quite a few people hate the execution but I’m fine with it honestly.
I'm fine with Star and Stripe introduction, though obviously being introduced earlier would only be a benefit.

I agree with Damage that an introduction to her and some other top pro heroes from around the world during the Pro Hero Billboard Chart would've been perfect.

Maybe have a small description of her Quirk and never show her again until her Arc, which makes people question and debate over how strong she is.

I disliked her lack of impacts. She showed up, took away 1 named quirk, died and possibly bought the JP heroes some time that was time skip away anyway. If she was a pre-established character then that would be enough, but she wasn't, none of the main cast knew her, we wasn't attached to her long enough so her death lack emotional weight. She had to be removed from the story since her quirk was so busted it could ruin it but Hori was the one to introduce and give her such a quirk in the one arc she starred in anyway so he put himself in a catch 22 of introducing a busted power and having to somehow remove such power all in 1 arc. The only good thing i could think about her is that her fight was badass
I hope we find out he lost more than just Reflect. Impact Recoil, Air Cannon and maybe some enhancer/speed quirks would make it feel more worth it.

Should Aizawa get Supernatural Willpower? He had no issue with chopping his leg off in an instant after getting hit with the quirk erasing bullet. He could also keep fighting after Shigaraki decayed his elbow down to the bone, and survived a brutal beating from the USJ Nomu and even used his willpower to save Tsuyu by erasing Shigaraki’s quirk.

how do you think Dabi's part of the story will conclude
Unless Dabi's Quirk really is a Phoenix or Eri gets some work, I don't see how Dabi doesn't die at the end of this.

If he does die I'm certain he won't go resentful or with hate. Though not a single word from anyone has even shook him a little, he's remained focused and driven.

@Therefir
Also would your calc change the Air Force speed calc?
You’re using 25 or so km from Rusty’s calc but didn’t you put the lower part at 40 or so km?

a little question but uh can we add a image of toru hagukures face. actual face or no?

since her face has been revealed and it wouldn't hurt to put a tab on her profile that shows her real face.

@Therefir
Also would your calc change the Air Force speed calc?
You’re using 25 or so km from Rusty’s calc but didn’t you put the lower part at 40 or so km?
Will check.

Edit: There is nothing that needs to be changed, I just measured the storm when it was completely expanded by the air, while Rusty measured it at the beginning when it was smaller, but we both used the same scaling and values.

Will check.

Edit: There is nothing that needs to be changed, I just measured the storm when it was completely expanded by the air, while Rusty measured it at the beginning when it was smaller, but we both used the same scaling and values.
AH ok
Makes sense

image-1.jpg

I used an editor to remove the text. should this image be good enough, just a tab for her face reveal.

Yeha i'm sorry but this is why the calcs on this site are an absolute joke, a single feat gets redone 935295256 times and there's absolutely no reliability in any of the calcs 😂

I don’t see the problem with criticism. Anyone would question the methods when the feat has been revised like a trillion times now, each time getting a higher value.
Anytime someone do point that out yall just call them a troll.

Back