• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

They didn't even factor in for the fact that OFA is an accumulating power that gets stronger as the quirk is more honed and mastered this is a known concept, But after he completed his training he got so much more powerful he crippled AFO. this feat was pre-Jaku, 45% with quirks has performed better feats than this by donuting complete Shigaraki who's prime All Might level. You can even make an argument that pre-Wararc Jaku 75% Shigaraki's All Might level as he was compared to a perfect nomu(creature capable of fighting post-injured all might at 100%) and can easily overwhelm Endeavor. So even imperfect Shigaraki could scale to Heroes Rising, all this is just lack of proper understanding of OFA and the nature of how it works.

I was expecting downplay in the episode since both series are still on going, but this is some Buu vs Kirby level.
yeah {hate how they literally just showed anime feats instead of the game feats most of the time}

Sooo hypothetically when the Shiggy vs Star fight gets animated and if it shows either reacting to the laser after it was fired, how would change things ?
The problem isn't whether they reacted to the laser after it was fired. The problem is whether the laser is accepted as real light or not

There is no feasible way that all these fights have been happening the way they are, and it has been any more than 15 minutes per battle we’ve seen so far, even just from the initial capture of the villains.

Like, the entire Endeavor fight happens fast as hell, especially since it’s between characters we know move at super speed. Hell I doubt it took even 5 minutes before Endeavor was back up and rushing forward to lose his arm. The exchanges in these fights are not long at all, with maybe the talking being the only point where time ramps up quick.

They still wouldn’t scale to it though. They didn’t each launch an attack and make this cloud. They’ve thrown out multiple moves and all but Dabi are at their limits. It makes no sense to scale them to this feat.
This is true, they don’t scale anyway and idk why we’re trying to make them. This very clearly is not an output they can do normally, especially since it was done with multiple of their strongest attacks.

กล่าวคือออก
0374-003.png

0374-004.png

viz is out
0374-003.png

0374-004.png
Will this bring Deku up to 6B? I want to see the calculations.

Not unless the cloud spreads much much farther and he dispels it. Maybe if it actually reaches America by the end of the Endeavor/Dabi confrontation
This cloud seems to be a symbol of everything going wrong, it started being mention when Bakugo was "killed".

I can easily see Horikoshi have Izuku or whatever dispel that storm somehow and make it a big moment when the heroes are about to win.

This cloud seems to be a symbol of everything going wrong, it started being mention when Bakugo was "killed".

I can easily see Horikoshi have Izuku or whatever dispel that storm somehow and make it a big moment when the heroes are about to win.
I hope to God he dispel it with base OFA not with Fajin or Overdrive

Does Overdrive increase AP or is it only Overdrive+Fajin that does?
Overdrive is Gear Shift + Fa Jin. (And yes a currently unknown OFA percentage)

Anything that increases speed would logically increase power. Faster speed means more kinetic energy.

Izuku using Gear Shift to make himself faster does indeed make him hit harder.

Oh? And here I thought Overdrive was the highest gear in GS, didn't know it was the name for GS + FJ
Chapter 368: That's when Izuku unleashes his first Overdrive Detroit Smash. Afterwards in Chapter 369 he does a Quintuple Detroit Smash and Shigaraki notes that Quintuple was weaker than his Overdrive hit. Because his arm didn't have that glow he built up.

In Chapter 369, Izuku says. "Finally, that earlier Quintuple attack gave me a refill... of the third's Fa Jin... For another blast of Overdrive, courtesy of the second's Gearshift." This means Overdrive needs a refill of Fa Jin, and we saw the glow on his arm when he uses his Overdrive Detroit Smash against Shigaraki previously.

Overdrive is a one big attack that uses the top gear of Gearshift and the "full" stock of Fa Jin. Along with whatever percentage of OFA he's using.

Not fully certain if I'm making sense.

Damn the amount of speed amp GS gives is so crazy it almost seem unnecessary. Second gear can can already blitz opponent comparable to Deku let alone third, top and Overdrive. Now that you mention it, have we ever see Deku damage Shiggy without using Fajin or Overdrive in the current chapters? We know that he can keep up with and even take a hit from Shigaraki before activating Gear Shift in chapter 368. And even after activating Gear Shift, he can harm Shigaraki with his non-Overdrive hits, so whatever % he's using now must be 100% or extremely close to it

Damn the amount of speed amp GS gives is so crazy it almost seem unnecessary. Second gear can can already blitz opponent comparable to Deku let alone third, top and Overdrive. Now that you mention it, have we ever see Deku damage Shiggy without using Fajin or Overdrive in the current chapters? We know that he can keep up with and even take a hit from Shigaraki before activating Gear Shift in chapter 368. And even after activating Gear Shift, he can harm Shigaraki with his non-Overdrive hits, so whatever % he's using now must be 100% or extremely close to it
Second user stated that using 100% would hurt him and his equipment can't withstand it, which is why he said he shouldn't use it to propel himself. Izuku isn't shown to hurt himself with his attacks and his equipment is still intact, meaning he isn't at 100% yet. It just doesn't look like 100% Full Cowl to me.

This was chapter 349. I think he's close but not at 100%.

This was chapter 349. I think he's close but not at 100%.
Yeah, he's definitely stronger than 45% and if I have to guess stronger than 75% Shigaraki level characters considering how well he's dealing with a Prime AM level opponent even without the extra quirks

Also since the clouds are coming to America’s East Coast and not the West Coast, that means that the distance is 29931 kilometers

Which means that Endeavor, Dabi, and Shoto qualify for Planetary range
What the

Finally blogged the cloud feat, here’s the results
Literally nothing about this is right. The timeframe makes no sense, the distance is just false, the storm hasn't even reached US, the average between 100 and 1000 would be 550 not 500, it took several attacks of the three characters combined with a typhoon of unknown size to begin with and as is usual with you calcs your cloud measurememts are extremely wanked when compared to the actual buildings.

What the

Literally nothing about this is right. The timeframe makes no sense, the distance is just false, the storm hasn't even reached US, the average between 100 and 1000 would be 550 not 500, it took several attacks of the three characters combined with a typhoon of unknown size to begin with and as is usual with you calcs your cloud measurememts are extremely wanked when compared to the actual buildings.
Troll

I just looked at the pixelscaling in your calc again and it's even worse than I originally thought. Your sea to cloud distance is taken from all the way back and the width from directly in front of the perspective. And the picture in the City shows even more Cleary the cloud isn't at all that wide

Also the distance makes no sense either. The earth has a 40 000 km circumference. If the distance is over half of that it means there is a quicker way going from the other side so I don't see how you could justify the distance.

Back