• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Your response is immature af. Nobody takes your calcs seriously either and for a reason. This is the worst calc I have ever laid my eyes on
Literally each of ur 5 responses per minute are all aimed to instigate a conflict or get a rise out of me. This is why I label you as a troll (which you are)

Literally each of ur 5 responses per minute are all aimed to instigate a conflict or get a rise out of me. This is why I label you as a troll (which you are)
You are the one responding troll to serious criticism on your calc. You can't justify even a single part of the calc yet you claim im just a troll. Seriously you gotta be one of the most toxic people I ever debated with. If you take it as instigating a fight when I say your calc is flawed and actually giving reasons for why that is than it might be you who is the problem. Doesn't help that you keep insisting on your calcs being right

You literally just made up that rule tho
What are u even talking about? If we assume they did the damage over 30 minutes, we divide it by 1800 to see the amount they output per second

That already accounts for the fact that they did multiple attacks. Since it was over a long timeframe and we don’t know the number of attacks, we divide by the timeframe to see how much energy they output with a single attack

What are u even talking about? If we assume they did the damage over 30 minutes, we divide it by 1800 to see the amount they output per second

That already accounts for the fact that they did multiple attacks. Since it was over a long timeframe and we don’t know the number of attacks, we divide by the timeframe to see how much energy they output with a single attack
That's not true tho. If we have a singular attack causing mountain level damage over 10 minutes we'd only divide by time, if we have to attacks doing mountain level damage over 10 minutes We'd divide by time and amount of attacks. It's only logical.

Actually there’s a better way to calc the cloud width I just found, I’ll try using the scan in the first panel of the chapter
Or maybe just use the recent one given over the city that's a lot clearer to actually calc. I know you are gonna use a panel with low distance to the ground then claim that distance is 1km to get ridiculously high distances even tho 1km is contradicted several times. Have seen you do it before.

Or maybe just use the recent one given over the city that's a lot clearer to actually calc. I know you are gonna use a panel with low distance to the ground then claim that distance is 1km to get ridiculously high distances even tho 1km is contradicted several times. Have seen you do it before.
I mean the cloud is obviously unfathomably wider than any normal cumulonimbus cloud, and the 1 km distance for the Star and Stripe calc was literally accepted because that’s the standard distance for cloud to sea level lol

I mean the cloud is obviously unfathomably wider than any normal cumulonimbus cloud, and the 1 km distance for the Star and Stripe calc was literally accepted because that’s the standard distance for cloud to sea level lol
Yeah cool if the wiki accepted it, it's still blatantly contradicted by the next page showing it at her waist. Which would only make sense if the cloud was like 10 meters wide.

Bro 💀 Maz, everyone has told you this is the a viable feat and you get upset when someone who doesn’t talk here as much as you calls it out. It’s not that srs fam

Roronoa Asta
Fiq9bAJacAAyYyO

Does Gigantomachia not scale to High Hypersonic+ anymore? I thought he already had the feat of Gran Torino barely being able to escape from him

Machia's speed is a little suspect. Since his speed was never compared to the High-Ends, only his power/toughness was something the Doctor was talking about.

Also landing a hit on Gran Torino would mean he'd scale to Machia. It's possible Machia harmed Gran Torino via the sheer AOE of his attack and not because he landed a direct hit on him. His wound could even be from the first attack Machia launched. We don't really know how the fight went down between them.

I don't mind having Machia just keep his first rating for his speed. With High Hypersonic+ being dropped until we get more reason to believe he scales.

His speed's only real justification comes from Gran Torino scaling, which isn't really all that solid since this happened offscreen. We don't know how it went down.
@Mazdoesstuff Not sure if you missed it but Rusty gave good reasons as for why Machia shouldn't be scaling from Gran Torino.

Yeah I like the rainbow sparks ngl, but I also equally like the bright golden sparks

I’m interested to see how they animate Bakugou’s second cluster awakening against 100% Shigaraki. Hopefully they don’t screw up the animation for that scene smh

Mediocre. The design and powers are peak but I just wished the fight itself was longer, with maybe even actual statement confirmations for jet lasers being SoL. Feel like Horikoshi could have demonstrated so much more from her Law Manipulation.

Back