• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

@Therefir you wanna see a joke calculation I made of the Faux 100%?
No.
on a serious note, I just wanted to know how well the math is on this. Yes, it’s only three of them, no it wasn’t because it was too hard it’s because I’m lazy
Seems fine, multiply rock B by the amount of rocks there to get the full result.

Either the animals in MHA are CRACKED or Koda has Empowerment with his quirk cuz ain't no way a bunch of sky rats are posing a threat to superhuman terrorists.
If they do anything the most likely scenario is just that Hori made his characters as much weaker than the calcs portray much like with JJK lol. Then again considering the kinds of statements we do get that’s not impossible.

Just a thought I have.

every main MHA villain is arrested and charged for their crimes. (Just the main big bads ex: shigaraki, overhaul, re-destro, all for one etc)

what would the crimes be and the sentence? (Just assume the court is immune to their quirks and they are restrained by something so they don’t kill everyone)

I’m confident everyone except for Gentle Criminal would get a life sentence, and AFO and Shiggy may get death penalty idk

gentle criminal gets parole?

Did AFO kill anyone on-screen? (Cause murder is a serious crime)

does world domination count as a crime in real life? (Cause he does want to conquer the world)

gentle criminal gets parole?

Did AFO kill anyone on-screen? (Cause murder is a serious crime)

does world domination count as a crime in real life? (Cause he does want to conquer the world)
AFO straight up obliterated a city, I’d assume that qualifies as mass murder in itself

Gentle Criminal maybe gets like probation I’d say

Woah, looks like we've all been underestimating Shoji:

8eFaQwi.png

Question how did they contain AFO exactly.

because a regular strait jacket wouldn’t be enough to stop him considering how strong he is.

do the police have something that nullifies quirks?

Question how did they contain AFO exactly.

because a regular strait jacket wouldn’t be enough to stop him considering how strong he is.

do the police have something that nullifies quirks?
Tartarus had weapons/guns in place that'll kill anyone if they attempt to use their Quirk.

That's how AFO was being held. I imagine it was the same while transporting him. Without Quirks AFO is just a normal human.

Maybe he could've escaped while being transported and before he reached Tartarus. But he was fine with being captured at the time.

There is no technology that can nullify Quirks in general.

Tartarus had weapons/guns in place that'll kill anyone if they attempt to use their Quirk.

That's how AFO was being held. I imagine it was the same while transporting him. Without Quirks AFO is just a normal human.

Maybe he could've escaped while being transported and before he reached Tartarus. But he was fine with being captured at the time.

There is no technology that can nullify Quirks in general.

so while transporting him, the only reason we were able to do it was basically he let us do it.

If we could use technology that nullifies quirks it could make capturing villains much safer.

though rusty, how exactly would we contain people that have quirks that can’t be nullified (aka eraser heads biggest weakness)

so while transporting him, the only reason we were able to do it was basically he let us do it.

If we could use technology that nullifies quirks it could make capturing villains much safer.

though rusty, how exactly would we contain people that have quirks that can’t be nullified (aka eraser heads biggest weakness)
Gas them to oblivion. I stand by the fact that an AM level mutant type (with a decent ranged move) will be one of the most broken characters to contain or defeat.

Being able to nullify Quirks is too OP to exist, since AFO would never escape and Machia would've been killed already. Machia has a bunch of passive Quirks that remain active, since he's too stupid for any complex abilities. Even while sleeping he's bullet proof, meaning they already tried to kill him with guns.

However they seem to keep him restrained by keeping him asleep at all times. Which could be one option to use if lethal force with guns doesn't work.

I have legit no idea how they can restrain Shigaraki, who has all of the strength of Prime All Might while he can't use any Quirks, and also has this weird evolution thing. His body could just adapt to not be effected by sleeping gas or he'll wake up through sheer will. Not unless he wants to be restrained.

I would assume it depends on the type of quirk. If bro is just a mutant with abnormal strength then theyd quite literally entrap him in tons and tons of steel to make sure he can't break out of it.

Tartarus is an underwater style facility right? I can't quite remember but if it was, that alone should technically make it hard to escape from but we all know how that turned out. Chances are, they're going to have some major changes following the war. For someone like shiggy tho, unless you plan on sending him in space, you're better off just trying to execute him immediately

Tartarus is an underwater style facility right? I can't quite remember but if it was, that alone should technically make it hard to escape from but we all know how that turned out. Chances are, they're going to have some major changes following the war. For someone like shiggy tho, unless you plan on sending him in space, you're better off just trying to execute him immediately

first call endeavor then kill considering regen is faster than those nomu’s

Being able to nullify Quirks is too OP to exist, since AFO would never escape and Machia would've been killed already. Machia has a bunch of passive Quirks that remain active, since he's too stupid for any complex abilities. Even while sleeping he's bullet proof, meaning they already tried to kill him with guns.

However they seem to keep him restrained by keeping him asleep at all times. Which could be one option to use if lethal force with guns doesn't work.

I have legit no idea how they can restrain Shigaraki, who has all of the strength of Prime All Might while he can't use any Quirks, and also has this weird evolution thing. His body could just adapt to not be effected by sleeping gas or he'll wake up through sheer will. Not unless he wants to be restrained.

Couldn’t they just get edgeshot to go into machia’s body through the mouth or something and then mess with his organs or something? (May be bullet proof on the outside but not so much on the inside)

Couldn’t they just get edgeshot to go into machia’s body through the mouth or something and then mess with his organs or something? (May be bullet proof on the outside but not so much on the inside)
Heroes aren't allowed to kill people. He isn't an executioner and doesn't have the authority to kill anyone anymore than a normal person would.

Quirk executions aren't a thing that exist to our knowledge.

For a somewhat similar reason, they don't blow Machia up with missiles because he's still a human and has basic human rights.

They can kill Machia or anyone like AFO with heavy weapons, but they aren't allow to use those weapons on them.

Heroes aren't allowed to kill people. He isn't an executioner and doesn't have the authority to kill anyone anymore than a normal person would.

Quirk executions aren't a thing that exist to our knowledge.

For a somewhat similar reason, they don't blow Machia up with missiles because he's still a human and has basic human rights.

They can kill Machia or anyone like AFO with heavy weapons, but they aren't allow to use those weapons on them.

that said aren’t heroes like policemen in mha.

like if the villain is too dangerous then they are allowed to use lethal force if necessary

that said aren’t heroes like policemen in mha.

like if the villain is too dangerous then they are allowed to use lethal force if necessary
I’m sure the government would authorise in the right situation like Tomura or AFO but the masses are against that. Remember people were horrified when Hawks killed Twice or the complaints that Machia and the Tartarus prisoners shouldn’t be killed.

Back