• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Translation for Deku's new moves
The new move is called Black Chain. Deku created the move by storing Fa Jin within Black Whip.

The 2nd Users Quirk: The ability is called Transmission and it changes the velocity of whatever the user touches.

It began with second gear/speed, then third gear/speed, then fourth gear/speed (called “Top”) and then there was a “shift” to fifth gear/speed, called “Overdrive.”

LETS ******* GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DEKU CONFIRMED BEYOND PRIME ALL MIGHT LEVEL, 2ND USERS QUIRK IS BROKEN AND SHIGAFO IS GETTING THRASHED ITS TIIIIIIIIIIIMEEEEE

SO, Deku, MY GOAT, has a new percentage that just lets him TANK FULL POWER ATTACKS from EVOLVED SHIGARAKI WHO IS STRONGER THAN PRIME AM. Unfortunately, even with his new Black Chain move, his LS seems to be weaker?? Or, maybe Blackwhip just isn’t good enough?? Physically he seems superior to ShigAFO in every regard which is BONKERS but Black Chain gets broken out of easily.

However forget all of that, the SECOND USERS QUIRK IS SO DISGUSTING.

His quirk, Transmission, can change the velocity of anything he touches, that is SO GOOD. He uses it to send Shigaraki flying into the air without touching him, and then uses it on himself to BLITZ Shigaraki while continuously amping himself even FURTHER in speed, punching Shigaraki in the gut and blasting him like he’s nothing. The car metaphor with Deku continues. Chapter ends with Deku activating 120% and stomping ShigAFO hard.

Naturally, this quirk being so absolutely dummy broken, has a drawback. We don’t know what it is, but it appears to be have a time limit of 5 minutes. When that time runs out, according to the Second user, then “the world is doomed” which is foreboding. Does it knock Deku unconscious? Or severely weaken him? Make him slower for a time? Must be a pretty bad drawback if the Second is saying the heroes lose when it runs out and ShigAFO isn’t dead.

All in all, GOATED chapter once again, Deku cements himself as the strongest, fastest and most durable in the verse, with only the potential to go even higher. Naturally, he’s going to hit that 5 minute time limit and the heroes are going to enter a pretty bad time, likely when AFO himself shows up, but with what we know now, I’m just excited to see more of Deku, finally reaching the levels of power he should be at! All Quirks mastered, blasting past 100%, completely STOMPING on Prime AM level opponents.

Whatever plot armor is about to save Shigaraki from his death must be the extra premium shit cause god damn is Deku above him in every way.

new theory, the second user is the ancestor of ochako. Because Transmission (the power to change the velocity of anything he touches) is like zero gravity (the power to remove gravity of anything she touches) because

"As gravity is acceleration. So if she’s taking away that acceleration, it’s going somewhere yes?" Meaning if ochako has a quirk awaking it may be similar to the seconds quirk

also the second user looks like ochako uraraka's dad

new theory, the second user is the ancestor of ochako. Because Transmission (the power to change the velocity of anything he touches) is like zero gravity (the power to remove gravity of anything she touches) because

"As gravity is acceleration. So if she’s taking away that acceleration, it’s going somewhere yes?" Meaning if ochako has a quirk awaking it may be similar to the seconds quirk

also the second user looks like ochako uraraka's dad
Lmao 🤣

But let the theories fly.

If there's 2 characters whose Quirk Awakening I would love to see, it's Mirio and Ochako since their quirks are basically nerfed versions of hax abilities - space and gravity.

Mirio is kinda useless in high level fights and an awakening giving him powers akin to Kitty Pride or the Flash would at least give him some offensive power.

Ochako's gravity powers could be expanded and it could even go into time manipulation, relativity, and even pocket dimensions (I think there was a comment like this in MHA: Smash although that's not canon).

Twitter not happy about this one 💀

Don’t care personally but very weird choice and even weirder time to do it. Also she’s 16, but at this point I’m desensitized to this in Shonen, and idk if that’s worse or not.
Yeah it’s a weird thing to insert out of nowhere but whatever, shonen appeals to weirdos so nothing new

20220928_181642.jpg

The coloring is amazing. Found this on Twitter.

We are not going to talk about that color page 💀
That's gonna be a Twitter debate for the entire week now, lol. I'm kinda glad some of my fav manga didn't come out during the internet social media age. I just kinda tune out this kinda stuff with shonen and I'm glad it isn't an actual page in the chapter itself.

This feat is kinda insane. Shiggy gets launched by Deku faster than he can react, and while Shiggy is frozen in the air, Deku appears as teleporting to Shiggy and punches him into the sky

Gonna wait for officials but this is wild

This feat is kinda insane. Shiggy gets launched by Deku faster than he can react, and while Shiggy is frozen in the air, Deku appears as teleporting to Shiggy and punches him into the sky

Gonna wait for officials but this is wild

Getting Sub-Relativistic results for this. Obviously take this with a grain of salt since I need officials to work with but it’s a nice feat, especially since this wasn’t performed with Overdrive

Getting Sub-Relativistic results for this. Obviously take this with a grain of salt since I need officials to work with but it’s a nice feat, especially since this wasn’t performed with Overdrive
Bro how did you calc this already (also i bet the narrator of the next chaper says dekus moving at like mach 10😭)

Mirio is being Surpised by deku being faster than sound,
black chain with fajin would be more of an impact absorber no? Absorbing some of his kinetic energy using the chains to wrap him up in fajin

Also can we stay on the fact that Deku with JUST HIS FULL COWLING is ABOVE PRIME ALL MIGHT????

Like, I don’t think we’ve ever seen someone just casually TANK an attack from a character in the AM tier, let alone PRIME AM tier. Yet here comes Deku freely blocking a full powered smash from Evolved Shigaraki like it was NOTHING. What kind of power scaling is Horikoshi setting up here, cause as it stands, Deku is flat out #1 in the verse outside of haxing him.

I guess this was to show that Shigaraki really needs his Quirks??? Because unless he evolves into something else and manages to stall out Transmission, it’s GG for him right here. So I guess Shigaraki with his Quirks is the thing necessary to even STEP to Deku, let alone beat him.

Also makes me wonder if he really does have Overclock or some kind of speed boosting Quirk and will use it to keep up with Deku’s Transmission (assuming they fight for real when whatever drawback from the Quirk is over). A Super High Speed battle would be insane.

Back