• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Either the heroes guess that Shigaraki would be on par with prime All Might, or his fight with Star is what showed them he was now on par with prime All Might.

Or at least very close to prime All Might level. And they could speculate that a complete Shigaraki would be exactly as strong as prime All Might.

They didn't see Shigaraki after the Star fight until the final battle, yet they're rather confident in saying his speed is on par with All Might in his prime.

Though the difference between 98% and 100% doesn't sound like it'd be massive.
So Star gets the Massively Hypersonic? It’s a 2% gap and like you said, their estimates were done before they saw 100% in action, so

Star shouldn't scale to the current Shigaraki or All Might prime

They literally scanned shigaraki's power and instead of saying "Wow, he's almost as powerful as All might at his prime" getting a chance at such a mention, they just said "He's superior to AFO on Kamino"

Shigaraki is now "as powerful as All might prime" not because of his physical improvements, because according to doctor Ujiko himself he could not improve it much more or shigaraki would become a brainless nomu, (which are not much stronger than weak All might) but because his body had to adapt to the singularity as soon as he got 100% AFO

No matter how small the percentage is between 98% and 100%, what differentiates it in power between before and after is the consequences of Shigaraki's body adapting to possess 100% by the evolution of the singularity, not having 2% more than before

"You're just guessing, you have no proof other than the mention of him just being superior to AFO kamino"

Quite the contrary, just think for a second:

The semi-high end that was with shigaraki was able to withstand a blow that hurt him, (star's applause) so that semi-high end was at least close to shigaraki in durability

Is for some reason that specific semi-high end, which should be incomplete compared to others like hood, for some reason close to the power of All might prime?

And if the answer is "of course, why not?"
Is CURRENT WEAKENED ALL FOR ONE, someone who withstood multiple attacks and physical blows from endeavor, who could hurt Hood, who should be better than the Semi High End, comparable to All might prime?

Does that mean Endeavor, whose entire narrative revolves around never coming close to All might's true power, comparable to All might prime?

... is All might kamino, who beat an all for one slightly less weakened than the current one, and repeated multiple times that he is much weaker than before, comparable to All might prime ?

You could really think that all this makes sense just by trying to apply mentions made long after the Star fight, who also claimed to be weaker than All might, being that the best publicly known feats of All might are those of making storms and those of kamino , made by him being already weakened ?

bruh

She can be inferior to All Might and still be in the vicinity, that’s typically how downscaling is

Plus when she said she was inferior to All Might, she mentioned strength: not necessarily speed. The two aren’t correlated, since Mirio, someone with no quirk to enhance physical prowess, was able to tag Shigaraki’s main body.

There is no statement that says Prime All Might has to blitz and one shot his Kamino self. Prime All Might is just vaguely stronger/weaker than his current self. We have no idea the exact gap between All Might in his prime to his weakened self. There are no numbers that say Kamino All Might can't be noticeably weaker but still comparable.

When we're told Jaku Shigaraki is comparable to All Might, they were likely referring to his Prime. He's not quite on par with Prime All Might. But people like Endeavor and Aizawa are unable to notice the difference. Izuku and Gran Torino don't bother to think otherwise either. Despite both of them knowing how powerful All Might is.

They have no basis for Shigaraki suddenly being Prime All Might level, unless Jaku Shigaraki was so close that even All Might himself doesn't notice the difference. Which is something I highly doubt. Which means they saw his performance against Star and Stripe and noticed he was either close to or was at Prime All Might level.

They cannot guess or randomly predict with 100% accuracy how much stronger if the gap between them was massive like you're calming. If he was still massively below All Might in his prime during the fight with Star, they have zero reason to believe he would just jump up to Prime All Might level when complete.

Last edited:
75%, 98%, 100%, Singularity & Adaptation - at most it only matters to Shigaraki himself but most of his opponents including Endeavor can't even tell the difference between weakened and Prime All Might.

Considering All Might is basically a worldwide celebrity and continued being active for years after his injury, it's clear no one could even tell the difference. Even for AFO, he only speaks about confirming it at Kamino.

I don't think the gap is as huge as people always try to make it out to be.

Has anyone calculated the cloud creation yet from the last chapter? There was one discord calc on it that was 6-A but idk how reliable it is

I know this is completely off topic and pretty random but I just watched that MHA season 6 trailer and there's a clip of Miriko flexing her leg muscles and I just gotta say... that shit was mint

Kanto Region = 32,424 km^2
Chubu Region = 72,572 km^2
Kansai Region = 32,424 km^2

Total = 138,121 km^2

Cumulonimbus clouds have a height of at least 8 kilometers.

Volume = 138121 x 8 = 1104968 km^3 or 1104968000000000 m^3

Condensation Method

Average liquid water content of cumulonimbus clouds is 2 g/m^3.

Mass = 1104968000000000 x 2 = 2209936000000000 Grams, 2209936000000 Kilograms

Latent heat of vaporization for water is 2264705 J/kg.

Energy = 2209936000000 x 2264705 = 5004853108880000000 Joules, 1.196 Gigatons of TNT (Large Mountain level)

C.A.P.E Method

Cloud + air have a density of 1.003 kg/m^3.

Mass = 1104968000000000 x 1.003 = 1108282904000000 Kilograms

Moderate storm instability is 2.5 Kj/kg.

Energy = 1108282904000000 x 2.5 = 2770707260000000 Kilojoules, 662.21 Megatons of TNT (Mountain level+)

Disappointing. Someone should check if there's any mistake.

Total = 138,121 km^2

Condensation Method

Energy = 2209936000000 x 2264705 = 5004853108880000000 Joules, 1.196 Gigatons of TNT (Large Mountain level)

C.A.P.E Method

Energy = 1108282904000000 x 2.5 = 2770707260000000 Kilojoules, 662.21 Megatons of TNT (Mountain level+)

Pain

At least we can use this as a range buff for whoever performed the feat

Last edited:
1709917_xl.jpg

Make Musutafa Great Again

Can cloud feats be used for LS? They do have density

In this case the clouds weren’t pulled in, but in other cases would it work?
It all depends on how you moved the storm.

If for example with telekinesis you move a storm from one place to another, then the entire weight of that storm can scale to the LS of your telekinesis.

Imagine that right before we apply the High 6-C upgrades, Damage comes in and revisit the cloud+air density, and My Hero stays at Mountain level forever.

That would be funny.

Actually threw up in my mouth a little reading this, please don’t take us back, the mountain level matches are all terrible.
yeah I’ve been trying to think of a good Shigaraki match to do. But having trouble thinking of good matches.

Pain vs Shigaraki was already done.

I thought about doing Gojo vs Shigaraki but I found that I’d essentially pick the perfect counter to Shigaraki, which didn’t seem fair.

Maybe Shigaraki vs Kisame?

Total = 138,121 km^2

Condensation Method

C.A.P.E Method

Looks fine

Star shouldn't scale to the current Shigaraki or All Might prime

They literally scanned shigaraki's power and instead of saying "Wow, he's almost as powerful as All might at his prime" getting a chance at such a mention, they just said "He's superior to AFO on Kamino"

Shigaraki is now "as powerful as All might prime" not because of his physical improvements, because according to doctor Ujiko himself he could not improve it much more or shigaraki would become a brainless nomu, (which are not much stronger than weak All might) but because his body had to adapt to the singularity as soon as he got 100% AFO

No matter how small the percentage is between 98% and 100%, what differentiates it in power between before and after is the consequences of Shigaraki's body adapting to possess 100% by the evolution of the singularity, not having 2% more than before

"You're just guessing, you have no proof other than the mention of him just being superior to AFO kamino"

Quite the contrary, just think for a second:

The semi-high end that was with shigaraki was able to withstand a blow that hurt him, (star's applause) so that semi-high end was at least close to shigaraki in durability

Is for some reason that specific semi-high end, which should be incomplete compared to others like hood, for some reason close to the power of All might prime?

And if the answer is "of course, why not?"
Is CURRENT WEAKENED ALL FOR ONE, someone who withstood multiple attacks and physical blows from endeavor, who could hurt Hood, who should be better than the Semi High End, comparable to All might prime?

Does that mean Endeavor, whose entire narrative revolves around never coming close to All might's true power, comparable to All might prime?

... is All might kamino, who beat an all for one slightly less weakened than the current one, and repeated multiple times that he is much weaker than before, comparable to All might prime ?

You could really think that all this makes sense just by trying to apply mentions made long after the Star fight, who also claimed to be weaker than All might, being that the best publicly known feats of All might are those of making storms and those of kamino , made by him being already weakened ?

bruh
I agree with this.
Tomura compares his durability to that of prime AM and apparently he’s so durable he can tank attacks that can harm high ends (stronger than usj AM) to such a degree they don’t even break past his first layer of skin

I found a sun eater plasma cannon calc lol

2.77*10^18 kg
Imao that's nearly the mass of the Earth's entire atmosphere.
whats wrong with the discord 6-a calc?
The 2.77*10^18 is the result in joules and exactly the same amount I got for CAPE, but he got confused and thought he was getting the result in kilograms, effectively multiplying the mass of the clouds by 2500 times more.

I agree with this.
Tomura compares his durability to that of prime AM and apparently he’s so durable he can tank attacks that can harm high ends (stronger than usj AM) to such a degree they don’t even break past his first layer of skin
Idk abt scaling in terms of strength but I was arguing that Star scales in speed

well I want to live in Japan but I don’t want to be bothered by a ton of shit happening every day either because of all for one mr Vader here and his league of villains sith or re-destro doofenshmirtz and his meta liberation incorporated
literally anywhere other than japan is a good idea

Back