• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Meh I think you’re underestimating the villains. Kizuki can easily prep the area with her explosions to stun Deku and minorly distract him, Geten could theoretically lock him in place with his ice or have Muscular restrain him, and Overhaul touches Deku and gg
You mean the explosions that aren’t even able to kill Toga are going to stun Deku when he regularly gets exploded by Bakugo? Yeah no.

Geten doesn’t even restrain people in character and even then it ain’t doing the job going by how Mount Lady smashed through his ice with ease. Muscular isn’t restraining anything either with Danger Sense reading his moves on top of Deku actually using Fa Jin now.

Overhaul attempting to touch Deku would result in his hand not being connected to his body anymore from how fast Deku will break his arms the moment he sees Overhaul.

Hey guys I learned something about Ron the death eater tv trope for MHA

uraraka shipping be like

bakugou x urakaka (make deku a villain in order to sympathize with this ship choice)

Deku x urakaka (have bakugou be the villain instead because if you like deku x urakaka then make bakugou as evil as possible)

So, was Mirko knocked out by just the air pressure of Shigaraki’s swing?

I thought she was All Might tier in physicals, scaling from High Ends. 🤔

When was she ever AM tier in durability, she’s always been downscaling to getting nearly one shot by High Ends. The only thing AM tier about her are her legs.
ThIs website puts them both comfortably in Mountain Tier level.

And Mirko was taking multiple hits from multiple High Ends at the same time, physically. Yet Shigaraki with one swing, not even a direct hit, apparently knocked her out or away long enough that she’s not back in the fight.

@AtomicSekiro She is Baseline 7-A in durability, more than 10 times weaker than Shigaraki's current AP.

And I remind you that Deku's shockwaves, not his "direct hits" are 7-A+ thanks to the movie, and that Shigaraki is scaling far above that.

And here I thought our scaling was fool-proof.

Last edited:
What's going on? Is Bakugo really just going to kneel for the whole chapter and do nothing?

Huge death flags for Nejire and Tamaki...

What's going on? Is Bakugo really just going to kneel for the whole chapter and do nothing?

Huge death flags for Nejire and Tamaki...
Don't expect anything from him until the chapter after next week's since it seems next chapter is Tamaki with like over 20 animals/foods arm canon vs Shigaraki.

Welp, that’s even more confirmation about the whole Shiggy/AFO/Tenko situation.

Tenko actually overwrote BOTH of their personalities for a little bit in response to being said he has no friends. Meaning with enough push, that little boy can definitely take over the body if he wants.

This also means it’s far more possible for Deku to save Tenko rather than kill the whole conglomeration that is Shiggy’s body right now. Though I do think he can’t save Shigaraki, saving Tenko will be good enough.

Is Bakugo going to be 6-C+ only for after the war or do we think PLF Bakugo was already on that level. This is important.
I still don’t see why we don’t scale PLF Bakugou to Shigaraki; he was able to ram Shigaraki into the ground with one of his strongest explosions

Obviously he shouldn’t fully scale to High 6-C but keeping him at 7-C is illogical, if he is able to slightly harm a High 6-C character

Welp, that’s even more confirmation about the whole Shiggy/AFO/Tenko situation.

Tenko actually overwrote BOTH of their personalities for a little bit in response to being said he has no friends. Meaning with enough push, that little boy can definitely take over the body if he wants.

This also means it’s far more possible for Deku to save Tenko rather than kill the whole conglomeration that is Shiggy’s body right now. Though I do think he can’t save Shigaraki, saving Tenko will be good enough.
I can’t see Deku saving Tenko; nor do I want that to be how it happens. Even without AFO’s control on his body, Shigaraki is still a mass murderer with heavily twisted ideals, Tenko or not

PLF Bakugo never got to use Cluster against Shigaraki. Cluster is basically Bakugo's version of FlashFire so that's like comparing Endeavor with normal flames vs him with Flashfire flames. It obviously isn't the same level.

His Cluster Explosions failed to do any meaningful damage to the Near High-Ends so I highly doubt he was hurting Shiggy before the Cluster Evolution.

That Bakugo is 30% level by his own admission.

His Cluster Explosions failed to do any meaningful damage to the Near High-Ends so I highly doubt he was hurting Shiggy before the Cluster Evolution.

That Bakugo is 30% level by his own admission.
Yeah, meaning he only got to 6-C+ after his month of training unless 30% is 6-C+

Nonetheless it doesn’t seem right for Bakugou to be vastly inferior to Shigaraki in PLF considering he could slightly harm him even BEFORE cluster.
He was ridiculously vastly inferior considering his Cluster couldn't even injure High-ends back then.

Even for his strongest blast, all it did was stun Shigaraki enough for Endeavor to land a Vanishing Fist. Even then, Shigaraki barely took damage from those 2 attacks.

Shouldn’t Shigaraki get Resurrection via Willpower? He overcame biological death through sheer hatred, which, while it is Supernatural Willpower, he still revived himself

Back