• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Results are lower.

You can't actually see U.A. in the panel of the explosion. Going to be around baseline 7-C I think.

Speed will be lower too, though I haven't check by how much yet.

Assuming the platform only, and that is has a hollowness of 80%.

V.Frag is getting me around 2 megatons or Low 7-B results.

With normal fragmentation being around 800 Kilotons for normal fragmentation.

Obviously the school would make it higher, but not by a large amount as the building is far smaller than the platform. But there is also the pillars that make up the barrier as well. But I highly doubt the number would go beyond High 7-C to Low 7-B.

Assuming the platform only, and that is has a hollowness of 80%.

V.Frag is getting me around 2 megatons or Low 7-B results.

With normal fragmentation being around 800 Kilotons for normal fragmentation.

Obviously the school would make it higher, but not by a large amount as the building is far smaller than the platform. But there is also the pillars that make up the barrier as well. But I highly doubt the number would go beyond High 7-C to Low 7-B.
and vaporization?

Because no one reacted to his Howitzer Cluster. The speed is coming from being massively faster than Shigaraki's arm.

And Bakugo's absolute strongest attack doesn't scale to his normal attacks.

@Kingofwolves999 Doesn't mean anything since he didn't say Prime All Might, he is clearly referring to Kamino All Might.

While Star can’t outspeed it, she can interact with it via New Order and potentially disable it. Jogo was able to “touch” infinity in his first fight against Gojo, which means Star could too, and then do stuff to it
Also Star is High 6-C while Gojo is High 7-A, it’s a gap large enough to easily oneshot
I don’t know if that would be applicable since infinity is just space being divided forever. So I don’t know if the “contact” would constitute since she’s only technically touching space.

Also star is only 6C via the missiles from outside, meanwhile the high 7A comes from Jogo who severely is outscaled from others like Gojo and Sukuna and the calc that puts Jogo at high 7A is already extremely close to baseline 6C as well (about 1.5 times difference) so Gojo himself might be 6C as well.

This is also without taking into consideration Domaine Expansion which would be an instant one shot even if infinity is somehow compromised.

Because no one reacted to his Howitzer Cluster. The speed is coming from being massively faster than Shigaraki's arm.

And Bakugo's absolute strongest attack doesn't scale to his normal attacks.

@Kingofwolves999 Doesn't mean anything since he didn't say Prime All Might, he is clearly referring to Kamino All Might.
If only we treated MHA like OPM, and automatically scaled Prime All Might over Bakugou’s Howitzer speed like we do with Saitama

Why are those clouds he dispersed and not just normal clouds?

They don't look unnatural at all.

Yeah I don't buy that. They look like normal clouds, I've seen clouds in real life look way weirder than that. If he really moved the clouds we would've gotten a panel that clearly showed the clouds. I can't accept this being a background thing that is never mention or appears again.

But I'm not in the mood to discuss what his attack did in any more detail. You can obviously do whatever you want. Obviously my tune will change if a future chapter shows a hole in the sky above the flying coffin, since that'd be very unnatural. But right now I'm just going to ignore it.

I won't argue against or in support of your interpretation.

20% should be baseline High Hypersonic.

Base Overhaul is likely slower than Fused Overhaul, who 20% is faster than. Yet Base OH was casually beating a stronger and faster Rappa whose punches are > Mach 21.

Mach 21 = Young Rappa Punches < Older Rappa Punches < Overhaul < Fused Overhaul < 20%

Baseline high hypersonic is Mach 25. Mach 25/Mach 21 = 1.19x, within our upscaling criteria. Completely plausible.

Even if Fused isn’t proven faster, 20% should upscale from Base OH

20% should be baseline High Hypersonic.

Base Overhaul is likely slower than Fused Overhaul, who 20% is faster than. Yet Base OH was casually beating a stronger and faster Rappa whose punches are > Mach 21.

Mach 21 = Young Rappa Punches < Older Rappa Punches < Overhaul < Fused Overhaul < 20%

Baseline high hypersonic is Mach 25. Mach 25/Mach 21 = 1.19x, within our upscaling criteria. Completely plausible.

Even if Fused isn’t proven faster, 20% should upscale from Base OH
Agreed

While I'll keep my opinion's about the method of calcing to myself.

The number itself is not an issue, and further supports the High 6-C rating. If actually made I'll add those results to my sandbox. Shigaraki is scaling above the 173 GT by an unknown amount, his limit isn't 173 GT itself. So a weaker attack not being all that compared to him would not be an issue.

@Kingofwolves999 : I don't mind 20% being Baseline High Hypersonic. Also I'd like to mention that I feel like Chisaki's spikes should not be considered stronger when he is fused with Nemoto. I highly doubt physically fusing with Nemoto made his Quirk shoot spikes out faster. Both ratings should be 7-C via scaling to 20%.

At least with the Rikiya fusion his spikes are shown to be much larger than normal. Going from 8-B to 7-C just from fusing with a non combatant is rather strange.

Back