• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Also is there a way to calc Star’s quirkless strength? She is able to hold on to the missiles moving at hypersonic speeds
She kept a grip, but she was being pulled along by them. I don't think she'd scale to the missile's weight or the force they exert. Since she didn't completely stopped them.

Do we know what we’re doing with “Mirko’s Durability” level people after revisions yet
Mirko's Durability is currently baseline 7-A, while this is much lower than 600+ MT I think that is an alright place for her.

I personally favor scaling down to 6-C+ when we go through the revisions. Since I think baseline High 6-C is too high for the damage she takes.

She kept a grip, but she was being pulled along by them. I don't think she'd scale to the missile's weight or the force they exert. Since she didn't completely stopped them.
Is there a known mass for Star? Even if she didn’t stop the missiles, it still would take an immense LS to not get your arm ripped off (as described by Star) since the missiles were moving at hypersonic speeds

The Scouts in AOT need Class 1 LS to move at 101 m/s due to the sheer force from moving at that speed, so imagine for Star

Is there a known mass for Star? Even if she didn’t stop the missiles, it still would take an immense LS to not get your arm ripped off (as described by Star) since the missiles were moving at hypersonic speeds

The Scouts in AOT need Class 1 LS to move at 101 m/s due to the sheer force from moving at that speed, so imagine for Star
AOT stuff has nothing to due with MHA.

Star doesn't scale to the giant. The giant is superior to her enhanced self in striking strength and durability, the lifting strength would obviously be superior as well. So even if it can hold the missiles up, that doesn't mean base Star would be Class M.

Star doesn't scale to the giant. The giant is superior to her enhanced self in striking strength and durability, the lifting strength would obviously be superior as well. So even if it can hold the missiles up, that doesn't mean base Star would be Class M.
She doesn’t scale to the giant, but she was still able to physically hold onto the missiles, no? That warrants an LS

vKp6aCc.jpg

Can we use the Deku render on the right for his Gamma Pic? We could also use the same for Bakugo and his Normal Hero Costume

About the gentle LS it is said that the brava's quirk increases its power a dozen times, managing to beat a deku at 8% that could reach 15 tons

Shouldn't you think of your base as class 1 or class 5?

I like that Horikoshi is finally explicitly giving an explanation as to why characters without strength-enhancing characters have superhuman strength by real world standards; their bodies have simply adapted to their Quirks and have built up a natural resilience and counter force to them. I also assume that's how All For One managed to grow as powerful as All Might despite not explicitly augmenting his strength 24/7; I believe the only strength-enhancing Quirks are Emitters.
never mind...

like why doesn't it scale to shiggys actual power?
Because they have multiple anti-feats.

Edgeshot, Nejire, and Bakugo are able to tear them apart and blow right through them. Nejire, alongside with Todoroki, was unable to kill a heavily weakened Shigaraki. While this is durability, this supports the fact that his growth should not be assumed to be comparable to himself.

Most importantly is Mirko surviving a direct hit despite being a massive glass cannon. A single throw from a High-End Nomu, which is weaker than Prime All Might/Shigaraki, was able to injure Mirko heavily despite her canceling the impact with her legs.

With it being heavily implied that the throw would've taken her out had she not done that.

Shigaraki in the recent chapter was able to withstand and move through Bakugo's Howitzer Cluster. Despite the attack destroying all of his growth hands. The blast didn't even push him away from Bakugo, he held his ground and reached through it. While his hands didn't stand a chance.

Not only that but Shigaraki mentioned that they were dealing with a power that rivals All Might in regards to getting close to him. If the hands had the same strength as him, then that statement makes zero sense. That is because the the growth hands are clearly massively inferior to Shigaraki's physical stats.

Because they have multiple anti-feats.

Edgeshot, Nejire, and Bakugo are able to tear them apart and blow right through them. Nejire, alongside with Todoroki, was unable to kill a heavily weakened Shigaraki. While this is durability, this supports the fact that his growth should not be assumed to be comparable to himself.

Most importantly is Mirko surviving a direct hit despite being a massive glass cannon. A single throw from a High-End Nomu, which is weaker than Prime All Might/Shigaraki, was able to injure Mirko heavily despite her canceling the impact with her legs.

With it being heavily implied that the throw would've taken her out had she not done that.

Shigaraki in the recent chapter was able to withstand and move through Bakugo's Howitzer Cluster. Despite the attack destroying all of his growth hands. The blast didn't even push him away from Bakugo, he held his ground and reached through it. While his hands didn't stand a chance.

Not only that but Shigaraki mentioned that they were dealing with a power that rivals All Might in regards to getting close to him. If the hands had the same strength as him, then that statement makes zero sense. That is because the the growth hands are clearly massively inferior to Shigaraki's physical stats.
i see, thanks for this response

Why? Also I’m pretty sure they’re relative AP wise.
While Star can’t outspeed it, she can interact with it via New Order and potentially disable it. Jogo was able to “touch” infinity in his first fight against Gojo, which means Star could too, and then do stuff to it
Also Star is High 6-C while Gojo is High 7-A, it’s a gap large enough to easily oneshot

Back