• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

IDK.

Should just be 7-C for harming 20% Izuku. Since Chisaki's spikes becoming over hundreds of times stronger from fusing with a non combatant like Nemoto makes little sense.
Yeah I always wondered why we separated Chisaki’s tier and his spikes, he should be 7-C altogether

Cant wait for Mirio, Tamaki, and Nejire to finally get some feats. Obviously they stand no chance but I hope they accomplish something.

The number itself is not an issue, and further supports the High 6-C rating. If actually made I'll add those results to my sandbox. Shigaraki is scaling above the 173 GT by an unknown amount, his limit isn't 173 GT itself. So a weaker attack not being all that compared to him would not be an issue.
We can get a blog for it and see if some calc group members agree

So I guess scaling would be:

High God Tiers (far above 172 gigaton value): Current 100% Deku, Complete Shiggy, Prime AM and AFO, Mirko’s Legs, potentially Bakugo with Howitzer Impact Cluster

Mid God Tiers (Somewhat above 172 gigaton value): Star and Stripes, Incomplete Shiggy, EA 100% Deku, JT 100% Deku and Bakugo, Flect Turn’s durability, Nine, Gigantomachia, Dabi, Shoto with Phosphor, High Ends, Hideout Raid All Might, Weakened AFO, Amped Wolfram

Low God tiers (At or slightly below 172 gigaton value): 100% UA Deku, Muscular, Best Jeanist, Endeavor, 45% Deku, Shoto with Flashfire Fist, Bakugo with Cluster and Howitzer Impact (individually)

High Tiers (Baseline 100 gigatons): Bakugo, Nejire, Tamaki, Mirko, Shiggy’s fingers
^ but change Bakugo all the way down to Baseline/Therefir’s calc cause he ain’t that strong as we’ve seen.

Where is bakugo with cluster in that list be at?
Assuming Therefir’s calc is accepted, he would drop to

6-C+, higher with Howitzer Impact, even higher with Cluster, High 6-C with Howitzer Impact Cluster

And everyone else in High Tier would also become 6-C+ rather than baseline High 6-C since they’re likely not stronger than Bakugo’s best move other than Mirko.

Mirko's kicks can rip apart the bodies of High-End Nomu, who have durability comparable to Shigaraki when he fought Star and Stripe. The Near High-End he took, which is physically on par with Hood. Took similar damage from Star's attack, alongside Shigaraki.

In terms of raw physical strength, Mirko is stronger than Endeavor. However Endeavor's flames/heat do far more damage than she can. Since he can turn High-Ends to ash. But that is only heat power, and isn't something that scales to physical power output. As we know Endeavor is comparable, but inferior to the High-Ends.

I don't think Bakugo needs a rating for his normal Howitzer unless he uses it in the future. Seems like unnecessary clutter if the move is obsolete.

Shigaraki should have Gifted to Genius intelligence in Combat; He was capable of formulating an elaborate plan to survive Star’s Tiamat missiles in a split second, which such precision that any error would be fatal

Wait hold on. Where are people getting 6-C students from?

EDIT: I also want to know why Bakugou is said to be comparable to 30% Deku when we only know it was said when it comes to speed

Last edited:
Wait hold on. Where are people getting 6-C students from?

EDIT: I also want to know why Bakugou is said to be comparable to 30% Deku when we only know it was said when it comes to speed
For now the only student that possibly has 6-C aside from Deku might be Bakugo with his strongest attack due to the damage Shiggy although you can argue that part of that was due to temperature.

As for the 30% thing I believe that was a majorly agreed conjecture from his statements, it can be up to scrutiny if one wishes to talk more about it.

"Bakugo: Every time Deku gets stronger, I grit my teeth to keep from falling behind."

aaaaaaaaaand now he’s getting crushed to death by the fingers. As in his limbs are being broke and I think torn off his body. On top of his body also being crushed.

Bro Bakugo might be ******* dead if this keeps up, idk how any of this is gonna be recoverable without Eri. Like holy shit he is getting destroyed

I don't even know how he will live through this. If there is ever a time for a Quirk Awakening or something, it should be now.

Provided they have a reason to truly scale that is. Endeavor and such would scale. Bakugo is iffy, especially now that Shigaraki is treating him like a fragile little toy.

Back