• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

You could have just say Dante devil may cry
You are not meme cultured enough, so get out
cary-grant-get-out.gif

5000 degrees doesn't scale to anyone, not even Bakugo.

I've said this a lot, but I'll do it again. You can move your hand through a candle fire without being burned. The reason is that the heat isn't in contact with your body for a long enough time to actually transfer enough heat to burn you. Of course something much hotter like an explosion doesn't need that much time to burn you.

However explosions also exist for a far shorter period of time. It is impossible for the full heat of an explosion to transfer onto a single object. Yes they'd be burned, and there is heat resistance here. However that heat resistance doesn't scale to 5000 degrees. Tanking Bakugo's or any explosion without burn is baseline heat resistance at best.

Unless the explosion heat has good feats. Such as OFA Bakugo's explosions melting rock instantly. That is another point, 5000 degrees is enough to melt rock/metal yet Bakugo's explosions have never melt anything (Outside of OFA). Even when going through walls they're covered in soot and smoking. But nothing is melted.

Because that heat doesn't exist long enough to transfer. Also I'm pretty sure Izuku was covered in burn marks from Bakugo's blast. Todoroki blocked Bakugo's Howitzer with an ice wall, so whatever hit him was less and harm to tell apart from any bruises he might have. He doesn't need it anyway, since he has his own heat resistance.

Bakugo's explosions don't even exist for half a second, if they're actually nitroglycerine they'd exist for less than 0.001 seconds. That type of heat doesn't fully transfer over.
What about howitzer impact? What about that move that bakugo uses to melt trough concrete? They all last more than a second.

What about howitzer impact? What about that move that bakugo uses to melt trough concrete? They all last more than a second.
Although he created AP shot in License arc, he has only used it as a beam once during that training montage. After that he only uses AP Shot: Auto Canon which is basically a nerfed version that looks more like bullets rather than a consistent beam (License arc vs Shishikura, WHM + in War arc vs Shigaraki he uses AP Machine-gun). So he hasn't used AP shot like some laser/heat beam again since it's creation.

Who knows if he will ever use the AP shot consistent beam again but it would be good if he tried it against Shigaraki.

Last edited:
Although he created AP shot in License arc, he has only used it as a beam once during that training montage. After that he only uses AP Shot: Auto Canon which is basically a nerfed version that looks more like bullets rather than a consistent beam (License arc vs Shishikura, WHM + in War arc vs Shigaraki he uses AP Machine-gun). So he hasn't used AP shot like some laser/heat beam again since it's creation.

Who knows if he will ever use the AP shot consistent beam again but it would be good if he tried it against Shigaraki.
He did actually use it against the Serpenters, but it didn’t hit anyone

Where do you see high 6-C MCU? I don’t know of any active attempts at an upgrade right now. I know we had a CRT trying to get to High 6-C but in pretty sure that got rejected.

Where do you see high 6-C MCU? I don’t know of any active attempts at an upgrade right now. I know we had a CRT trying to get to High 6-C but in pretty sure that got rejected.
Nvm just saw the thread that showed up overnight. Doubt it’s gonna go tru though.

a few characters are probably gonna get High 6-C (or probably far higher than that) once Love and Thunder hits theaters however.

Last edited:
Also, I took a bit of a peek around the wiki…

Why did no one tell me that the MCU AND the DCEU were getting High 6-C upgrades???

We could literally have MHA VS JUSTICE LEAGUE AND AVENGERS MATCHES FAIRLY! DEKU VS SUPERMAN IS RIGHT THERE!!!
Speaking of which, when are the High 6-C MHA Upgrades going through thanks to those Calcs?

Some stuff won't ever happen in MHA unless we get onscreen feats of that level. And not just one but several since if it's just one feat it will be labelled as outlier.

For the longest time even the Heroes Rising Storm feat was taken as an outlier and only Star and Stripes introduction finally got MHA to island level.

I was looking for LS feats for mid tiers, and Tensei stated that stopping a bus moving at top speed would be difficult, but not impossible.

Average bus mass starts at 15900 KG
Bus top speed on average is 50 MPH (or 22 m/s)

With the force calculator you end up with 349800 newtons, or Class 50 lifting strength.

I was looking for LS feats for mid tiers, and Tensei stated that stopping a bus moving at top speed would be difficult, but not impossible.

With the force calculator you end up with 349800 newtons, or Class 50 lifting strength.
That's a pretty decent Feat.

You could make a blog out of this.

By the way, what are your thoughts regarding the distance from Japan to Star's and Shigaraki's fighting location? There was a discussion about that if you scroll up.
I think it makes sense, and would explain how Star and the missiles can scatter the sky without reaching the coast of Japan, the fight is taking placing in the Pacific Ocean.

I already updated my last calc using the average ocean depth.

Back